It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poll: Americans Angry at Feds

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Americans are overwhelmingly angry at the U.S. government and is nearly as let down by the lack of ideas from both political parties, a new poll by Rasmussen Reports revealed Tuesday.

Americans are overwhelmingly angry at the U.S. government and is nearly as let down by the lack of ideas from both political parties, a new poll by Rasmussen Reports revealed Tuesday.

Sixty-six percent of voters in a national poll said they're angry at the policies of the federal government, including 36 percent who counted themselves as very angry.

Thirty percent are not really angry, including 10 percent of whom say they aren't angry at all.

Among those most angry are Republicans -- 90 percent of whom say they are somewhat or very angry. Seventy-seven percent of independents are angry and just 44 percent of Democrats are peeved.

Among those suggesting anger abounds falls a majority of Republicans, Democrats and independents -- 59 percent overall -- who say the anger is greater now than it was during the Bush administration.

But few believe that the political parties have an answer. Of those surveyed, 60 percent said neither Republicans nor Democrats understand what is needed and among those who claimed to be very angry, that number rises to 80 percent.

Forty-three percent of people say they are at least partly concerned that the anger could turn violent. That fear breaks down among party lines with 63 percent of Democrats saying they are concerned and 71 percent of Republicans saying they are not concerned. Sixty-one percent of independents are also not concerned.

Additionally, those who are most angry are least concerned about violence. Among the 36 percent who are very angry at the government, only 15 percent say they are very concerned about the possibility of violence. But 51 percent of those who are not angry at all say they fear violence.

The poll of 1,000 adults was taken Sept. 20-21 and has a margin of error of 3 points.
www.foxnews.com...

You can find the poll full results here

I think the politicos should be shaking in their gold platted undies...
This hit's it home:

Additionally, those who are most angry are least concerned about violence. Among the 36 percent who are very angry at the government, only 15 percent say they are very concerned about the possibility of violence. But 51 percent of those who are not angry at all say they fear violence.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I heard one of these pundits over the weekend say this was the beginning of a new wave of "angry Perot voters."

I voted for Perot back in the day. Man, I miss Perot.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

I did too, he was so good when it came to economics as he knew what he was talking about.

Still been angry at the Fed and the government is an over statement people has been angry at both for many years but still they either depend to much on the government or think that the next elections will bring somebody better.

The truth is that is never going to get better.

[edit on 22-9-2009 by marg6043]

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by warrenb

I like that part, sounds like it's high time for another party to come to power.

That is, if we make it through this fall.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Too bad we are playing directly into the hands of the powers that be.

Once we audit the FED it will prove that our currency is worthless and totally debased. This will lead to the collapse of the $ as a international reserve currency.

This will leave the entire world economy in shambles, and is the perfect opportunity for even more vile organizations such as the World Bank to step right in and take over.

Not just taking over the USA either, but taking over nearly every nation on Earth's financial policy/system.

This will allow for a new international reserve currency to be created, this time from within the World Bank itself.

This is why we are being led like sheep to the slaughter by attacking the FED and focusing solely on it.

Instead we should be attacking the Bilderburgers, the Pilgrim Society, CFR, Trilateral, and the United Nations vast array of organizations.

See they have fooled us into attacking only 1 head of the hydra. This will never stop the Hydra though.

We have to attack all the heads at once, and like Hercules, burn the spot so that the heads cannot grow back.

I am sad that we are actually playing into this so directly.

We are actually speeding up our own downfall here. And the downfall of all governments around the world.

I hope you have food stored, because soon you will find it extremely difficult to find something to eat.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by thisguyrighthereI voted for Perot back in the day. Man, I miss Perot.

When I get particularly pissed off at the state of our Republic, I like to imagine that I live in this special and magical country where Ross Perot is President, Ron Paul is Vice-President, and Steve Forbes is the Treasury Secretary or Chair of the Council of Economic Advisers.

Jon

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

This will leave the entire world economy in shambles, and is the perfect opportunity for even more vile organizations such as the World Bank to step right in and take over.

Not just taking over the USA either, but taking over nearly every nation on Earth's financial policy/system.

Instead we should be attacking the Bilderburgers, the Pilgrim Society, CFR, Trilateral, and the United Nations vast array of organizations.

Well if we burn all their banks down to the ground I think they would have a hard time setting up a World bank. This also means its not just the US but all countries and their citizens are going to have to rise up against these trolls.

As for the Bilderburgers and other scum....burn them too at the stake,literly. In front of the world on a new survivor show where none survive.

new topics

top topics

join