It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Narrows down the Bin Laden hunt to two options.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 03:08 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by thomas_
CNN really disappoints. I really don't know how in the hell they let something like that be broadcasted. I really would like to know who is the retarded at CNN in charge of the headlines.

That's cheap crappy journalism at it's best.

Wow - it doesn't take a lot to impress you people. That's the best you can come up with - a typo on the headline graphic?

Fox News Photoshops Portraits of New York Times writers, yellowing their teeth, enlarging their noses, and blackening the bags under their eyes

Levesque v. Doocy
Fox & Friends got sued for presenting as fact an article written by a kid about his principle. The principle was labeled as a racist psycho and received countless death threats after the Fox story. They couldn't do a 5 minute source check?

Fox Wins Lawsuit arguing that 1st Amendment protects lying about and distorting the news:
When an article leads off with, “The attorneys for Fox, owned by media baron Rupert Murdock, successfully argued the First Amendment gives broadcasters the right to lie or deliberately distort news reports on the public airwaves” you know it’s going to draw my attention.

Fox News producer got caught stirring up the crowd just prior to and during their televised live feed to the newsroom from the 9/12 protest

Fox News "accidently" labels Republican politicians who get caught having affairs, breaking the law, making inappropriate comments, or simply seen as too moderate as Democrats
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/13508c72c290.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/92dc379d5a66.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/661cff78523a.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9bd7409a6ee6.jpg[/atsimg]

Fox News Insists that Palin is not responsible for daughter's underage pregnancy and it is a very private affair.....after saying that Brittany Spears' underage sister got pregnant because her parents failed her.
Teen Pregnancy - Who's to Blame?

Fox News Edits comedy clips from Saturday Night Live and the Daily to remove criticism of conservative politicians.

[edit on 23-9-2009 by andrewh7]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Thanks CNN!

I'm glad they finally cleared that up! I was so confused before. I thought he was existing in some metaphysical inter-dimensional time-warp that defies life, death, and the laws of physics.

Mystery solved.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Seventh

Exactly the kind of news I'd read on The Onion... really.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Is he real?
Or is he Memorex?
Lesse,they lie about everything else...Just sayin

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by crw2006
LOL, also coming next week from CNN "We may be in a recession, or we may not be"

That is too funny!! That was on MSN.com within the last two days! An article stating "The worst is yet to come." And directly below it, an article stating "10 Reasons the Stock Market is set to rebound!"

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
This made my day.

Thank you CNN for clearing this up.

[edit on 23-9-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I can't watch is it on u tube?

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Starred and Flagged as is a rare post on ats that makes my laugh out loud, I am glad that is cleared up must have taken many junkets to Brussels and Washington over several years to come up with this mind blowing information

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Cut CNN a break. I bet it took a lot of time and hard research to officially determine that Osama bin Laden is not a zombie.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by digger2381
reply to post by Seventh

haha haha haha I almost fell out of my chair laughing from this.

Brilliant. For an encore, maybe they can bring him up on the hologram machine so he can tell us himself.

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 23/9/2009 by Sauron]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Please stick to the topic of the thread. anymore childishness will be met with sterner measures.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by paradigm619
Cut CNN a break. I bet it took a lot of time and hard research to officially determine that Osama bin Laden is not a zombie.

This brings up a valid point that CNN has been the ONLY network out there digging in and doing the hard work of true investigative reporting. Has it been so long gone from our memories that our greatest fear was that OBL had become an undead harbinger of terror for all eternity? Thanks to CNN's dedication, we have been able to confirm that he is mortal and currently does not have a third possibility of un-life as of this time.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by DevilJin
America never found Waldo and America will never find Osama. Osama is a real person however, and I think his acting deserves an Oscar award for best cryptozoology motion film.

His videos are as legendary as that Bigfoot video. You'll see him on Critical Eye or Unsolved Mysteries or something

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Seventh

So now that we have the known, known about this Bin Laden man out of the way.

Time to now find out the known unknowns and in turn find out the unknown, unknowns to achieve a sense of focus when targetting the next enemy of freedom that we must defend everyone against!

Gotta love the language used in this video here...

"I think that we have to, so, weaken his Infrastructure, that whether he is technically alive or not, he is so pinned down that he cannot function. My preference obviously would be to capture or kill him but if we have so tightened the noose that hes in a cave somewhere and cant even communicate with his operatives, then we will meet our goal of protecting america."

Stuck in a cave?

Sounds familiar...

Sorry, I just cannot take Osama Bin Liner seriously anymore.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Bin Laden is Dead! That is why there have not been any videos of him making his statements. It is all synthesized to sound like him!

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   
At first i laughed,then the reality of the situation hit me and im left feeling dumbfounded and sad that this is what journalism has come to.Course journalism has been dead for years...but this just reiterated that fact to me in one single image.I refuse to believe that anyone who watched that is not thinking the same as people on here.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
HAHAHAHAHA Thanks for starting my day with a great laugh.

I looked at the top threads, and I see "CNN" in the title... so I get a bit mad... thinking, why the hell is CNN in top threads?

Then I click the thread, Seventh "One of your friends" made the post... disappointment rushes in...

Then I read "Experts Agree: Bin Laden Dead or Alive" and I fell off my chair laughing

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join