It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Worldwide Electronic Mind Control via 'Cell Phone' Towers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
www.infonews.co.nz... The day is now approaching in which government mind
control technologies will be directed at you, your neighbors, and your
loved ones. Every single day, equipment is being erected and installed
in this country with the hidden purpose of exerting mind control over
the entire population.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
My business is erecting and installing those "mind control devices." Trust me, they hardly work for their intended purpose, let alone anything nefarious. It's such a complicated and surprisingly fragile system, there is no room for anything else to piggyback aboard. There is nothing on the towers that isn't instantly identifiable and easily traced to its source. While I am a big fan of conspiracies and I do think that we are in for dark days ahead, this theory is one big bunch of whooey.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by larphillips
My business is erecting and installing those "mind control devices." Trust me, they hardly work for their intended purpose, let alone anything nefarious. It's such a complicated and surprisingly fragile system, there is no room for anything else to piggyback aboard. There is nothing on the towers that isn't instantly identifiable and easily traced to its source. While I am a big fan of conspiracies and I do think that we are in for dark days ahead, this theory is one big bunch of whooey.

Thats a good reply,knowing what we dont know about the purpose of tower techs.
A bit like the blanket statement tobacco executives were told to froth.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by juggalo77
www.infonews.co.nz... The day is now approaching in which government mind
control technologies will be directed at you, your neighbors, and your
loved ones. Every single day, equipment is being erected and installed
in this country with the hidden purpose of exerting mind control over
the entire population.

Have you ever known someone who later was diagnosed with a Brain tumour?
Have you thought why is this person so nice then suddenly so very very nasty?
How many unexplained violent episodes by prieviously calm persons could be linked to radiation exposure?
Mobile Towers now can track individuals ,employees, prisoners, police, taxi drivers , anyone, just increase the amplitude , alter the frequency that then drives the Human brain crazy and then presto....Human being Control.

Evil loves technology.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Have seen those videos on youtube where people "gift" those towers with orgonite. I've been on the side that it's nothing more than hippie logic..but I could be wrong of course.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Well said. I too work on the towers and equipment.

A lot of people don't realize that the antennae on the towers only operate effectively within a rather narrow band of frequencies depending on the technology, etc., involved. Like here in the US, cellular band is 800-910 MHz, PCS band is 1800-2000 MHz, microwave links are typically in the 2.4GHz band (though some may be at higher frequencies). And although antenna often have resonant frequencies they may be capable of transmitting at, they do so at the expense of propagation (how far the signal travels, etc.) and upping the forward wattage to compensate for loss at the antenna will shorten the lifespan of the transceiver and/or antenna. Let us not also forget that the transmitters at cell sites have filters in the output section designed specifically for rejecting spurious emissions (signals outside of the intended frequency band) thus making it very difficult to inject signals for nefarious purposes.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Conspire

Huh?

There is nothing mysterious about the towers if you took a day or two to familiarize yourself with what you are looking at.

Deny ignorance, remember?

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Conspire

Huh?

There is nothing mysterious about the towers if you took a day or two to familiarize yourself with what you are looking at.

Deny ignorance, remember?

Exactly.

Some people like to quote from people in "the front line" who do "this" or "that" and are subservient to the higher ups.

Having been in the front line (tower tech) and in the second line (site tech) as well, I can say most directly that us 'tower techs' "KNOW" what is going on the tower and some of the better techs know "WHAT" is being connected to it. Matter-of-fact, many of us tower techs know how things on the tower work better than the site techs working on the equipment down below (me having been priveledged enough to do both can say that with authority). Us "tower techs" have to know the operating parameters of the equipment we install and likewise test said equipment after installation. We know what frequencies it can operate at and how well it operates at those frequencies, as well as others. The systems are tuned to operate for your cell phone.

If you get bored and really want to research and prove the mind-control theory, check up on TDMA, CDMA, WCDMA, HSPDA, OFDM and all related technologies and find the connection, then post back.

[edit on 9/24/2009 by abecedarian]

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by juggalo77

Sounds like a Steven King book I read not too long ago...

Line 2

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I think the most powerful piece of mind control technology in history has been the TV. The cell phone has some nefarious potential for Orwellian abuses but mind control is not on the top of the list.

The ability if gives TPTB for recording your each and every move and that information being cataloged for future reference is pretty disconcerting to me. That is the most serious big brother abuse of that system.
networks.silicon.com...

The second one is the potential for high resolution side scan radar using cell phone frequencies. This makes it possible to have detailed 3d imaging in real time from any place on the network. Granted it requires the installation of extra equipment in the form of the receiving antenna arrays but the technology is already well proven and the system is passive requiring no added RF radiation to work.
www.businessweek.com...

This said I do not give much creditably to the idea of mind control using cell phones. That is not to say that there can not be some very dastardly big brother abuses spawned by cell phone systems.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
That statement reminds me of the premise of a movie I saw on sci-fi channel about 8 years ago. I sure wish I could remember the title.

These guys were in a town where the cell towers started beaming inaudible frequencies. The only way you could realize it was watching people's behavior suddenly change. Sometimes like zombies, other times becoming violent. The two travelers to the town wore copper brillo pads under their baseball caps. (Not tin foil!)

If anyone remembers that movie, please tell me the title!

top topics

join