It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Predicted UK UFO waves

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I recently read that UFO waves have periods of up to 21 months, before any given UFO activity in a area that has previously seen a wave can confidentially report another is occuring.
It got me thinking with the Wave we had in March this year, to time the next few years of UFO activity and to see if this theory holds true. Theres no in potentially being prepared for a Wave of UFO sightings rather than finding out about them during/after the events have occured. Using a Date calculator I have estimated roughly the start of the next UFO waves that will possibly be seen.

December, 2010
September, 2012
June, 2014
March, 2016
December, 2017
September, 2019

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Have you heard of a lady called blossom? She also predicted motherships would come and they never did.

[edit on 22-9-2009 by Chovy]

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I'm familiar with Blossom Goodchild and I can assure you the dates are merely estimates based upon the theory that UFO waves happen every 21 months spaced out between individual sightings.

I'm not saying mothership's are coming to visit Earth on these dates, Im just giving people a heads-up based on past theoretical research.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
UFO predictions are always crap, they never come through. If there are aliens i think they are well aware of the GFL people here and stay away from earth on GFL predition days just so everyone knows that the aliens have no connection to the GFL. Which makes perfect sense, UFO sightings are rare and GFL predictions seem to be every other day.

[edit on 22-9-2009 by zaiger]

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

God is there any need to bring up bloody goodchild? The op isnt claiming to be a super star commander.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

Whenever i hear UFO prediction i think of stuff that is not true and the GFL provides a whole bunch of UFO predictions that are not true so saying that the GFLers will hop on board these predictions would not be a huge leap. That is of course based on my theoretical research.

[edit on 22-9-2009 by zaiger]

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
To clarify, the Term UFO Wave means a period of time that can last a few days, weeks or months in which UFO sightings occur more than usual in a particular region. However these waves have generally gone undetected until AFTER they've occured due to either lack of observational data or the fact that UFO researches have failed to spot the Wave was in progress.

I'm not anything to do with Galactic Federation of Light, Heavens Gate or any of that stuff. I'm simply a UFO researcher whose read about the theorised predictions that UFO Waves occur every 21 months based upon eyewitness and research data.

The dates Ive put down are "THEORETICALLY" the dates people in the UK, especially the Pennine area, might possibly see another Wave occuring. I dont know if it will or not nor am I claiming it will, i'm simply giving people notice of when to look out at the skies based on past research.

new topics

top topics

join