It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cops get Busted Playing Wii During Drug Search! :P

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Sheriff's Dept. Drug officers play the Wii in the perps house during a search warrant. They get busted by the drug dealers cameras.

Played for like NINE HOURS!! This is too funny. How embarrassing for them.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

There just really isn't too much to say about this one. The one female cop gets really excited when she knocks down a lot of pins in bowling.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
God dammm !! for NiNe hours !!! .... were they smoking the PCP they found or something ???

If they searched my house I'd be happy they were playing video games rather than searching for drugs, ..... not like they would find any, but its cool to see they are real people who can have some fun too, instead of tazering old people and dogs all the time.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Tax dollars spent to pay officers to play video games bought with drug money.

But hey, if I were fighting a pointless losing war meant only to consolidate wealth and power - and had to do it in an ugly uncomfortable uniform - I'd want some escapism mixed in too.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Well...I AM glad that they were able to have a little fun and I thought the video was pretty sweet.

But these guys OUGHT to do more search warrants cuz they sort of suck at Wii bowling. They could use some more practice.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by KSPigpen

Is this how to keep them away from my stash? Just put the Wii and some donuts in plain site, and hide the drugs and illegal arms behind the hidden cameras!!

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Hopefully they would let me stay during the " search" .... maybe after we play video games I can roll out the ole Twister Mat, ....

Left leg green, right leg red !!!! Oh My !! Then me and Sgt. Jenkins share an intimate moment followed by a hardy laugh.

[edit on 22-9-2009 by IntastellaBurst]

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
tazing grandma's and cripples, busting law abiding citizens for minding their own business and having a good time, shooting people at sporting events and playing wii.

i can honestly say this is the best use of police time i've seen in months.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Wow!! That poor Sheriff. You simply can't explain that type of behavior away. These guys could give the cops from 'Superbad' a run for their money. Everyone involved should lose a day of pay.

On the upside, they were wearing their rubber gloves while playing.

Pardon me, but its time for my afternoon Wii tennis match.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
i really cant blame the guy....i would sell my sell to any woman who will buy me a wii+ rayman raving rabbids 2,and let me play once a day,i would...sell..my self to her

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by KSPigpen

I sure wonder if these guys are going to be terminated for theft of time.

That is what it would be called in the regular corporate world.

I highly doubt anything more than a slap on the wrist and a document in the docket.

Yep, and while we are in an economic crisis no less, and this is our hard-earned tax money is being wasted, resources, time, and this is what we get.

Nine hours? Nine hours?!?! That's a whole regular working stiffs shift!

I could have possibly understood nine minutes, but nine hours?

One county over from me no less.

[edit on 22-9-2009 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

Well, surely it was part of their search! Just in case any encrypted messages were present on the game that could help their search. Or maybe they were trying to signal a secret door with the Wii handheld.

Yep, if my boss knew all the hours I steal on ATS, I would surely be fired!

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

Well, surely it was part of their search! Just in case any encrypted messages were present on the game that could help their search. Or maybe they were trying to signal a secret door with the Wii handheld.

Yep, if my boss knew all the hours I steal on ATS, I would surely be fired!

There is a distinct difference between the corporate world, and Law Enforcement.

The corporate world, runs on its own money, and Law Enforcement runs on tax money.

Nine hours?

I am at a loss of words here, which for me is difficult, to say the least.

I'm glad it did not happen in my county, I would be at the next County Commissioner's meeting.

I would be demanding something be done to ensure this nonsense never happened again.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Good thing the guy didn't have World of Warcraft running on his computer, the cops would STILL be there.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
It would have been really funny if they were playing COD4 or something and freaking out about 7 kill streaks and headshots etc. Then they could have just called it "extra training"

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Oh man.. that was pretty funny.

I don't think I'd really discipline them unless they simply spent more time than they needed to just to play the Wii..

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by pieman

o

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by pieman

link   
reply to post by Cellush100

link   
reply to post by Cellush100

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I can see the detectives interviewing the suspect back at the Jail. "We have you on 10 counts of possesion with intent, 3 counts of possession of a firearm by a fellon, resisting without violence.........oh and me and the boys beat your top 5 scores on Wii bowling and erased your save game data."

<<   2 >>

join