It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Soviet saucer craft?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Was going through some old files on some HDDs im throwing out (old IBM 2gb) and came across this.

It ended up getting corrupt but I used a jpeg corruption repair tool and go it back but kinda low res now
Anyone I can send the original too?

So it looks like a soviet airbase with Mig-21s in the background a Mi-17?

Anyone know what kind of craft this is? Is it Nazi perhaps captured after WWII?

img176.imageshack.us...

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
hello

it sure looks lik these Haunebu crafts

www.fast-geheim.de...

www.zamandayolculuk.com...

www.zamandayolculuk.com...

but for the MiG planes, it doesent have to be USSR...many East Europe countries had and still have MiG 21....

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Yes I agree, but it seems to small to be a Nazi ufo?

Can you identify the marking on the tail boom of the Mi-17?

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I am not going on a hunt for the pic the scientist drew of a secret "energy"-nuclear? IMHO I think magnetic/electric combo
but it sure does look like the drawing he made of the original he claimed to work on in Germany before the USA owned him.
They showed the room that the device was in on some HC show and claimed it used an entire cities worth of electricity after curfew, all power from said city was deverted to this thing for testing..
It was at the site where the cement water tower looking ring is, but was underground..below the tower.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
It's "The Bell". It flies, hovers, levitates, glows, can turn on a dime, makes julienne fries, and has never been proven to exist, except for all the nazi scientists who developed and flew it.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Sure looks like a fake to me. Strange lighting patterns, helicopter positioned so close to parked jets that it would be impossible to maneuver etc, and general setup just being weird.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Health and safety would have a word to say about the angle of that ladder, why has he not tipped backwards its vertical

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Zomonoid

Looks like the top of a Scrubber tower or and air ventilation system. Why must everything shaped that way be called a UFO I wonder?

I ran into one a couple of weeks ago shaped almost the same that was found in a catalog to be part of an air circulation system. That's why I mentioned that.

It also looks very much like the top of a scrubber tower in a chemical manufacturing plant I worked in 35 years ago. They called it a Cyclone. Very similar. It was used to capture the fine particles out of the air from the process we used to create a phosphate fertilizer. The size is even the same.

Reminds me of all the caps from ventilation ducts you find in UFO photo's all over the Internet. Those and old streetlight fixtures were very popular for creating fake UFO photo's.

You will notice the outer skin is not very smooth or airodynamic. I'd think an advanced craft would have a smooth nearly friction free skin. The real thing would not look like a 1960's craft in a Sci-Fi flick.

new topics

top topics

join