It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have we been infiltrated? Do you like Glenn Beck?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Or is it just a small bunch that have lost their minds?

It has to be a small percentage that actually believe in Glenn Beck and Fox News, but how small? How many people do you know who follow the garbage, are you one of them? Explain yourself if you are because you shouldn't be.

Special thanks to: Wake up America! for finding these great videos!

+8 more 
posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by GenLo

*gods* I feel like I'm in an AA meeting.

me: Hi. My name is Mike. I watch FOXNews, and Glenn Beck. I have watched it for several years now. I thought I could turn it off whenever I wanted, but I was wrong.

everyone: Hi, Mike.

me: It's been two days since I last watched Fox. I wanted to watch it yesterday, but I called my sponsor, (Nancy Pelosi) and she talked me out of it.

everyone: -claps-

me: I want to thank my higher power (Obama) for giving me the strength to watch MSNBC instead.

[edit on 22-9-2009 by mikerussellus]

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I have watched all news sources for years, and having done that, I have come to the conclusion, thru my research of the facts, that Fox News is the most truthful news source. I have also determined thru fact checking, that Glenn Beck has done his homework, and that 99.9% of his research into Obama, Czars, Acorn, SEIU, Apollo, Ayers, and the rest, is, without a doubt the TRUTH.
It's time those non believers, wake the hell up, get your heads out of the clouds, put whats left of your thinking caps on, get a pencil and paper, turn puter on, do your own research..BAM...The truth will set you free

[edit on 22-9-2009 by MissysWorld]

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I hate Glenn Beck. All he has done is co-opt legitimate conspiracy research in order to stir hatred and dissension against the Obama administration.

Now, I'm no Obama lover either, but I think it's fairly clear that while Bush was president Fox was the least trusted news source on ATS and now that Obama is the president Fox is a reputable news source and Glenn Beck is really fighting for our freedom. All Beck is doing is occupying a MSM position that Alex Jones would occupy if he were on Fox. They must have realized, from the past 8 years, that pandering to conspiracy theorists equals big ratings.

Watch out though, there are a lot of people on ATS that have been wrangled into this Glenn Beck nonsense so get ready to get flamed.

Fox news is the MSM and the MSM can't be trusted. Beck is on Fox news, that should be enough of a reason not to trust him.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by GenLo

I started to watch the news like a hawk last autumn. A first for me. Being a novice and only lately interested in the fine details of how our country was being robbed blind, I began to pay close attention.

During the winter of 09, Beck began speaking to the supporters of Ron Paul's losing platform, IMO. He began with a quiet opening that over time, erupted into a transnational fear campaign.

Watching his faked tears and ridicule of the causes held dear by a faction of Americans was enough to make me question his real agenda.

I always say "give them enough rope and they WILL hang themselves". In this case, the old proverb holds.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by GenLo

Why didn't you pick Rachel Maddow or Keith Olbermann and make them the topic of your thread?

The answer is that you knew that Glenn Beck and Fox News is generally hated and you felt that this is a good way to get a load of stars and flags.

It amazes me that some people on ATS put so much stock into these little "rewards".

And who are you to demand that those who watch this show or network should explain themselves? Who are you to determine what should or should not be watched?

Explain yourself, I demand it.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by MissysWorld

His information is only accurate because he has a legion of Fox News interns and fact checkers to do all his research. It's also accurate because it seems to be largely targeted against Obama.

Can you imagine if Alex Jones had those kinds of resources?

Glenn Beck is just the watered down, corporate media version of Alex Jones. In fact, if "Alex Jones" was copyrighted I would say Fox should be sued.

Glenn Beck is the "New Wave" to Jones' "Hardcore Punk", sanitized for tv and retooled for profit.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Beck is a master manipulator. No. I don't like him. I don't like him at all. He uses people and plays on their emotions and would sell out in an instant. He thinks far too much of himself and is entirely self-absorbed. His arrogance is born out of insecurity.

Originally posted by MissysWorld
It's time those non believers, wake the hell up,

"non-believers"? Oh, dear... It's worse than I thought.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by jd140

I have officially been flamed.

No, I made this topic out of genuine concern that the NWO has been carefully creeping and seeping into the conspiracy network by using carefully placed pawns which I am afraid will lead to an eventual check mate. Having Glenn Beck or anyone from any network with any history that contradicts being that of a faithful conspiracy theorist I immediately suspect as being nothing more than another puppet dancing to the tunes of someone's agenda. I already wrote a blog about it which I have yet to introduce, but the reason I choose Glenn Beck is because people seem to be blinded by the fact that we're just going through another cycle of one side claiming to be the hero.

During Bush's term in office the Democrats worked so hard to appear to be the good guys, and now that they are in power its the Republicans turn, the only thing is and I think everyone on this website should know, BEFORE THEY EVEN JOINED, that there is no Democratic or Republican party, they are both one, there is only the illusion that they oppose each other. (that wasn't just the longest run on sentence)

Glenn Beck should be looked at just as suspiciously as that bitch Nanci Polosi.

# I admit when I first saw Glenn Beck he had me even just like Barak before he ran for president. You dig a little into to finding out about these people and you'll quickly see they aren't who the T.V. broadcasts them to be. Funny I haven't watched T.V. in three years, and I think its the best thing that's happened since I woke up in '05.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Worse indeed, I didn't expect my first to replying posts to be support for Glenn.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Yes, I like Glenn Beck, and no, no star and flag for you!!!

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
pople like this OP are the ones i don't trust, anyone who tells you what you should and shouldnt watch is suspicious, personally i think i am aware and awake as i am because i get information from all places and then decipher it myself.

and since i would like everyone to be informed properly i say WATCH AND LISTEN to all news outlets and then make up your own mind.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
yes, we haev been infiltrated!

by disinformationists like yourself...

Glenn Beck is emotional, high strung, loud, and seemingly over critical, but he is not reporting anything that is wrong. he is simply sensationalising the information. He had the ACORN story before the magor media, and didnt report it because he wanted to verify.

stop calling glenn beck a horrible person when he is trying to wake up americans to what is going on. the patriot act, obama nation, gun control, legislative corruption, bail out bumbles, liars and cheaters in the senate that are using government funds (your tax dollars, the money that you earn) to do illegal and immoral things, and showing americans there is a way to fight it.

wake up, get on board, and stop letting big media think for you because they are letting themselves be sensored by the government.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Gixxer

Gee I thought the video of Glenn talking about 9/11 victims didn't work! My master plan to cause confusion and mistrust of the real truthers has failed!

Give me a break. I guess I should have believed Nanci Polosi before she came into power, ya right, or that wind bag Ann Coulter when she endorsed Ron Paul.

[edit on 22-9-2009 by GenLo]

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by wx4caster

Wow I love these people who keep saying "Wake up!" Wake up to what!? Another planned system of control!? I could refer you to a real easy watch and learn video of what you are really "waking up" to! In fact here:

Take it or leave, I don't give a # if you do, or about the stars or flags, they mean absolutely nothing... unless you're negative then people might start wondering.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by jd140

Wow JD I guess we can communicate totally civil in one thread but be at ones throat in the next? Not very nice, you could have caught me off guard.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by GenLo

You chose Beck because you thought it would produce a large thread.

You chose Beck because bashing Fox news is the "in" thing.

You could have used Olberman and shown that during the Bush years he bashed him nightly and as soon as Obama was elected he did a 180.

Yet you chose Beck.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by GenLo
reply to post by jd140

Wow JD I guess we can communicate totally civil in one thread but be at ones throat in the next? Not very nice, you could have caught me off guard.

Nothing personel.

I have very few friends because of my straight fowardness with people. I don't show favortism, I treat everyone the same.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
some people just dont get it GenLo thanks for the vids.. S&F

not everyone is willing or ready for a wake up call.. what is it they say about bliss...

[edit on 22-9-2009 by KINGOFPAIN]

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I find it amusing that anyone can write here that they have watched all the media and done their fact checking and that Fox and Glenn Beck are truthful. They do not check anything and they lie almost non-stop. Death Panels, Health Care for illegals, Obama is a Muslim, Obama is a communist, Obama was born overseas, first Indionisia, then Kenya. All they do is spin lies so if you are checking facts then you must be checking them with fox news because you aren't checking them with reality.

Fox news and it's spawn have you hoodwinked. The few sources that you can get truth from you won't trust because they have already poisoned you towards them.You can go to a right wing site and get a list of Keith Ohlbermann's "lies" and I bet if you actually really check them you'll find out they have twisted what he said or he flat out never even said it. DId he bash Bush, absolutely, even single show but they weren't lies. Bush needing bashing, he damaged our Constitution and he ran this countries economy into the poor house making his cronies rich with war profiteering.

Hey think what you want, I've quit arguing about it a long time ago.

[edit on 22-9-2009 by damwel]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join