It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cancer Cured in Canada, But Big Pharma Says NO WAY!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by juggalo77

The video has been removed from the link. Do you another link with a working video?

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

If you look up Bruce Lipton he has some lectures online about how the environment plays the real factor. In his book 'The Biology Of Belief' he outlines in bold the exact statement. "Its the Environment Stupid" he says through recent scientific discoveries that are slowly leaking and getting through to the public in one form or another. That 95% of diseases are caused by the environment and not from genetic makeup. 5% of sicknesses are from genetic makeup. here is an excerpt from the book

Biology of belief-- "Twenty years after my mentor Irv Konigsberg's advice to first consider the environment when your cells are ailing, I finally got it. DNA does not control biology and the nucleus itself is not the brain of the cell. Just like you and me, cells are shaped by where they live. In other words, it's the environment, stupid!" -Bruce Lipton.

It makes me wonder because I was from a small rural town in the mid west and i would hear of people getting these harsh degenerating diseases that you dont normally hear about. The air is real thick and humid, there is alot of pesticides and different sprays in the air for the crops and livestock. Alot of chemical use... and then I see people with these rare debilitating diseases. It makes you wonder....

[edit on 23-9-2009 by spacemanLive]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by kommunist

its on page 8 beefcake put it back up sorry aint had time to move it yet

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by akoola111

I posted that video in a thread I made here about two weeks ago and it was removed as a violation of the rules?????

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by glitchinthematrix

Did you know that Alligators are immune to almost every known disease? They have infected alligators with HIV, and all kinds of diseases and their blood fights off the infection everytime.

'In the bayous of Louisiana, researchers have discovered that alligators have a ferocious immune system that can take down a vast range of viruses, bacteria and other infectious microbes, including HIV, the virus that causes AIDS'
Alligator BLOOD

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
video no longer available.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   

TAKE A LOOK AT THIS ARTICLE:
Herbalist Takes On Supreme Court And Found To Cure Aids, Cancer And Others

Latrina M. Patrick (December 10, 1997)

While the world is in search of cures for terminal diseases like AIDS and Cancer, one man claims to have already done so. Alfred Bowman, who is a Honduran Herbalist, also known as Dr. Sebi, said he has found the cure to AIDS, Cancer, Sickle Cell Anemia, Diabetes, and numerous others however, when he made this miraculous claim 10 years ago, he wasn’t commended….he was ARRESTED & JAILED. In 1985, Dr. Sebi placed an ad in The Amsterdam News, The New York Post, and The Village Voice claiming to have cured AIDS and other diseases. The ad read: “AIDS HAS BEEN CURED BY THE USHA RESEARCH INSTITUTE, AND WE SPECIALIZE IN CURES FOR SICKLE CELL, LUPUS, BLINDNESS, HERPES, CANCER AND OTHERS.” The ad ran for two years before it was noticed by the Attorney General of New York, who began to question Dr. Sebi’s claim. Dr.Sebi was instructed to remove the ad, and when he refused, within days he was served with arrest warrant. The read out from the Grand Jury read: “Mr. Alfred Bowman AKA Dr. Sebi, you are hereby charged with practicing medicine without a license, selling products not approved by the FDA (Federal Drug Administration), and claiming to cure AIDS, and other diseases which is a fraudulent claim.” The problem with Dr. Sebi’s claim was that not only was he not a medical doctor, but he was healing people by methods that were “unscientific”. Dr. Sebi was healing and curing diseases through the use of herbs. Incidently, his title as a doctor comes from being a herbologist. His claim of healing diseases through the use of herbs wasn’t based on theory, but instead based on fact because he was a living testimony. “I was weighing 280 lbs, my asthma increased, Diabetes became present, and at 28, I was impotent. I had visited the urologist, endocrinologist, internal medicine, and general practitioner. My weight increased, my diabetes increased, and my sex didn’t come back,” Dr. Sebi explained. After numerous attempts to conquer his medical problems failed, he was referred to Mexico, where he bought some herbs and fasted for 94 days. “At the end of 94 days, I’d lost 89 lbs, I didn’t have diabetes, I didn’t have asthma, I was not impotent, and I threw away my glasses,” he said. Dr. Sebi looks at herbs from a different perspective, his beliefs are based on principals directly from the Bible. “God said the herbs are for the healing of the nation. (Genesis 1:29, Ezekial 47:12). So, if you think God didn’t know what he was doing, we have just committed our biggest mistake. If we don’t believe God that the herbs are a healing of the nation, then we can go to a man by the name of Hypocrites,” he stated. Hypocrites was recorded as being the world’s first doctor, and according to Dr.Sebi, he cured everyone with herbs. “Every disease known to man, he cured with plants. God said the herbs work, Hypocrites used herbs 365 years before Christ was born.” He continued, “many times we hear people say that only Jesus heals, well Jesus used herbs too, but there were people healing long before Jesus. That is not to discredit Jesus, it’s just that God said the herbs are for the healing of the nations.”
Continued-
-A real Story of healing

Third article down

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
For those who hope that big pharma will come up with a cancer cure, its just wishful thinking.

For the last fifty years, billions have been spent worldwide on a therapy that is so ineffective and expensive and above all, unproven. That without political and big pharma support, it would have been long relegated to the trash bins as one of the biggest quackery to be perpetrated in modern medicine. The vested interests riding this money train are not too keen in seeing this privilege curtailed for the benefit of some cure.

Chemotherapy has been shown to only extend survival in a small number of types of cancer, such as childhood acute lymphoblastic leukemia, lymphomas and some other rare cancers. Other than that, both radiotherapy and chemotherapy have been shown to cause very serious harm with few benefits.

“As many as 75% of cancer patients undergo chemotherapy…a treatment that only cures about 3% of patients and has no proven influence on the length and quality of life.”
Source: Robert Willix, Jr. M.D. Health & Longevity, February, 1998.

"75%-85% of cancer patients receive chemotherapy, and 75% of these people treated with chemotherapy experience harm without any benefit (ie 60% of cancer patients) and 25% experience a “response” (20% of cancer patients) mostly without any improved survival. Survival benefits exist for only about 3% of cancer patients"
Source: Dr Allen Roses from Glaxo- Smith-Kline

The truth is that there are many cures available now, but due to the suppression of alternative therapies by both governments and the medical establishments, these are hard to sourced. Asking your doctor for recommendation would be futile as they are either ignorant or uncooperative, unless yours is broad minded and open to alternatives.

These are just some excerpts from a submission to the Australian Senate from Cancer Information & Support Society St Leonards (Sydney). It gives you a good idea what we are facing.

• The best survival results anywhere in the world from treating cancer come from systemic-based therapies such as those designed to restore natural body systems such as the immune system – supporting an alternative paradigm

• The reason such alternative cancer therapies are not being accepted is due to several factors, mainly political and financial, including the fact that the cancer industry world-wide is worth over $500 billion a year ($110 billion in the US, $2.7 billion in Australia) with strong vested interests, so that therapies that question the paradigm on which this industry is based are therefore unlikely to be considered, let alone accepted.

• Such therapies have been suppressed for many years throughout the world mainly for these reasons. A good example of this was exposed in a US Congressional inquiry into the closure of a cancer clinic in the Bahamas in the 1980s. The Congressional report revealed the political pressures that continue to operate behind the scenes.

• Examples of similar pressures operating in many countries (including Australia) are outlined

• The example of non-acceptance of psychotherapy is given above. Similarly the most effective physical alternative cancer therapies have been actively suppressed despite the very good results from these therapies published in mainstream medical literature.

• Such pressures are not confined to the area of cancer. The American Medical Association was found guilty of conspiracy to eliminate one of its competitors, chiropractors, and was helped by US government agencies such as the Post Office in this task. Governments in Australia, as in many other western countries, have legally conferred a monopoly status on the allopathic school of medicine for the treatment of cancer, and provide active support for elimination of its competitors from this area.

One wonders what's the relevance of the Hippocratic Oath in modern medicine.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by allclear

I had friends who thought "natural" cures would save them. I am alive, they are not. They made their choice. I made mine. Do not tell me I made the wrong choice.

[edit on 9/22/2009 by Phage]

this is the best response imaginable to those who believe in purely alternative treatments.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Its as simple as this: drug companies invent amazing medications that fight off heart disease and other diseases on a yearly basis. You can say that these drugs only fight 'symptoms' but that would be untrue. Most are preventative. Many other expensive medical technologies are produced and sold for huge sums because they work. Products that work and prevent disease = profit. Companies aren't hiding anything.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
All very well and good, many very intelligent posts here. The actual FACT of what causes cancer is simply......lack of oxygen content in the cells.

Oxygen kills all bacteria and virus. It does not harm animate tissues. Vitamin B-17 and Colloidal silver have been used to kill cancer and AIDS. Johns Hopkins University Medical Center injected a cancerous tumor and it shriveled up and became a stone in 5 days after a direct injection of Colloidal Silver. This never went public and the information was removed from the net in a day. Some doctors had heard about it and reviewed the literature.

Why do we, or cancer patients have a lack of oxygen in our blood? Most people live indoors with the windows shut. No indoor plants, diet is horrible and so on. Omega 6 is a very important nutrient and we get very little. It is an "oxygen magnet" in the blood cell. It helps the cell "carry" more oxygen throughout your body and aids the lung in removing more oxygen from the air.

Flax seed oil has twice as much Omega 3 as Omega 6, it should be the other way round. But the medical community and the internet will NEVER tell you that. We have been misled and duped into believing crap so we spend more money.

Beef is another problem. We have not evolved enough through time for our bodies to digest this mutant oxen. So when we eat beef, it sits in our stomachs and absorbs the pancreatin and chemotrypsin that our digestive system and body needs. When we are lacking in the digestive enzymes we are weakened and get more easily sick, because most food contains bacterial disease, and so when you fast, these digestive enzymes become metobolic enzymes and cure or heal the body, why do you think chinese monks and others fast? It heals the body and they live longer.

Big Pharma is such a joke and the word is getting out. ALL pharmacuticals are made from crude oil. (Who do you think owns both industries?) They heal NOTHING!! They only suppress the sympoms until the body itself can fight off the illness. I explained to a friend this once and he thought all pharmacutical drugs were made from natural ingredients, I laughed so hard, and then told him that the "drugs" made from natural elements were called VITAMINS!!

Time to wake up and smell the herbs!!! Get well soon!!!

Love the side effects of big pharma too....may cause everything under the sun including death!!!!

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Drug Companies do not want to Cure anyone. It is their goal to have everyone possable on Maintenance medications. The more Maintenance medications they can get patients on the better for them.
Here is a list of Maintenance Meds. do any of you take one or more of these?

I don't know if the link will work you may have to cut and paste.

healthadvantage-hmo.com/.../maintenance%20drug%20list%20-%20ha%20logo%207.30.09.pdf

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   

In the late 60's a Canadian Doctor came up with something that stopped Rheumatoid Arthritis in its tracks. My doctor, Dr. Daily, took "the cure". Afterwards she could rap her badly deformed knuckles on wood. Dr. Daily went to bat for the Doctor in Canada to get the treatment OK'ed here in the USA but the FDA said NO. She even appeared on TV talk shows such as the Joe pine Show. Still NO.

I doubt if this treatment is even still available in Canada now. Medicine is about money not cures. Cures stop the disease and do not generate an on going supply of money like treating the symptoms does.

Even worse the ill health in the US and the world was PLANNED and Congress is implementing the final stages as you read.

History, HACCP and the Food Safety Con Job
The same agricultural policies that made farmers into commodity crop growers are at the root of the current obesity epidemic. According to a report by the Institute for Agricultural and Trade Policy called “Food Without Thought: How US Farm Policy Contributes to Obesity,” “the problem with the extensive use of cheap commodities in food products is that they fall into the very dietary categories that have been linked to obesity: added sugars and fats. US Farm policies driving down the price of these commodities made added sugars and fats some of the cheapest food substances to produce. High fructose corn syrup and hydrogenated vegetable oils – products that did not even exist a few generations ago but are now hard to avoid – have proliferated thanks to artificially cheap corn and soybeans.”[13] In other words, US farm policies make poor eating habits an economically sensible choice – with long-term negative health consequences for consumers and economically devastating consequences for family farmers.

The current level of economic concentration we see today is the result of careful strategic planning. If actions are not taken to support a less-capital intensive methods a handful of global transnational corporations control will soon control the entire food supply. Farmers and livestock producers alike have been intentionally rendered price takers, while vested interests unfairly externalize environmental and production costs, capturing profits through monopolistic activities that should be halted through anti-trust enforcement by the US Department of Justice.

This transformation was the result of organized plans developed by a group of highly powerful – though unelected – financial and industrial executives who wanted to drastically change agricultural practices in the US to better serve their collective corporate financial agenda. This group, called the Committee for Economic Development, was officially established in 1942 as a sister organization to the Council on Foreign Relations. CED has influenced US domestic policies in much the same way that the CFR has influenced the nation's foreign policies.[1]

Composed of chief executive officers and chairmen from the federal reserve, the banking industry, private equity firms, insurance companies, railroads, information technology firms, publishing companies, pharmaceutical companies, the oil and automotive industries, meat packing companies, retailers and assisted by university economists – representatives from every sector of the economy with the key exception of farmers themselves – CED determined that the problem with American agriculture was that there were too many farmers. But the CED had a “solution”: millions of farmers would just have to be eliminated.

Their plan was so effective and so faithfully executed by its operatives in the US government that by 1974 the CED couldn't help but congratulate itself in another agricultural report called “A New US Farm Policy for Changing World Food Needs” for the efficiency of the tactics they employed to drive farmers from their land.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
This seems very interesting. I'm going to give this a little more research before I make a definitive comment. Good find though.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I wonder why they can't just charge a fortune for the cure?

They'd be happy then.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather
There is a drug called Alka-V6 that suposedly is to fix cancer.
I say fix so I dont get jailed for spreading good news... (Sarcasm)..

Thank petroleum and Big Pharma for the no cure scenario. Big Pharma use to have a cancer cure called cannabis tincture. phoenixtears.ca tells you how to do it all for free. Also there are plenty of stats on these and other facts concerning The 1930 Stamp Act - which shows how the government conned farmers into growing cannabis and then arresting them when they went to collect their product stamps. Oh and not to mention the stuff we missed out on like the very sturdy, eco friendly Lotus Elise Eco, made from HEMP - yup, you heard me. Gas can be made from this product also as well as clothes and just about anything imaginable. Oh, and the Russians used it to clean up Chernobyl. Google it and find out all the jobs and wealth we've missed out on just to make one or two families rich. Wonderful stuff!

t2.gstatic.com...:qtgyHvnXYeIB8M:media.mpgomatic.com...
images.google.com...

[edit on 23-9-2009 by DaWhiz]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by SpacePunk

There is an economic incentive to create new cures that can be profiteered on untill their patents run out.

Are you in agreement that there is an incentive to get cures on the market, or am I not understanding that statement?

Selling medicine in one area higher than it is sold in another area is unethical.

Supply and demand effects prices. This is not an ethical issue.

It's even more evil the way they go almost into saying "how much is your life worth to you?"

What I meant with the Atlas Shrugged reference was what if they just stopped making medication. No more insulin, no more penicillin, no more Tylenol.

Yeah, let's blame the government, and not the pharma industry that pushed for that rule.

Really? The pharmaceutical industry wants to spend billions of dollars getting drugs passed the FDA? There is no factual basis for what you say. I am sure Harvey Washington Wiley (the main backer of the Pure Food and Drug Act, it was sometimes called the Wiley Act) was a stooge for Pfizer.
You are making stuff up out of thin air.

How could this cure be suppressed if the news is reporting it?

ABCNews, Headline News, CTV etc.

If it were being suppressed how is it so easy to find information on it? This story is pervasive.

Take the tin foil off your head, get out of the bomb shelter, and go home. No conspiracy to see here.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   

don't we all wish they were in the business of helping people. No, they're in the business of making money.

There is no money in curing a disease, more and more people are realizing that. Think about how much the average person will spend in a year on treatments for anything, from the common cold to cancer to organ transplants. Now, if you could be sold a relatively cheap pill to make any of those go away... hell, most of these places would go broke within 2-3 years. even if the pill would cost $10,000 to cure cancer, its nothing compared to often times how many years of chemo drugs, treatments and radiation and all the things that go with it.

[sarcasm]Oh my god, you selfish bastards, how dare you want to put honest hardworking and always completely honest healthcare workers and research out of work.[/sarcasm]

actually, it is odd, that i think even though most healthcare workers would love to see something like this, they also know they'd be prescribing themselves right out of a job. side note: cancer ward nurses are some of the coolest people in the industry.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I'm sure it works; however, i'm sure the side-effects work too. The effect achieved by DCA is very similar to the effect observed when Insulin-like Growth Factor(IGF) receptors are shut down in lab mice.

Why not prevent/cure cancer by reducing Insulin/IGF in the blood? Most cancers are associated with every other disease of civilization(diabetes, alzheimer's, heart disease, obesity, etc.) and it's epidemiolgical evidence suggests that they have a common cause.

That cause? The Western Diet through it's effects on blood sugar/insulin levels.

-Dev

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join