It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cancer Cured in Canada, But Big Pharma Says NO WAY!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Nothing cured you.
You cured yourself.
Think about it.
Cancer is not an Illness!!

Happy.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Happyface

The hell it isn't.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Chemotherapy and tandem autologous stem-cell transplants destroyed my cancer about 3 years ago. Hodgkins Lymphoma Stage 3b. Haven't had any problems since.

I will say that the cancer is "dead" per say. The chemo and stem cell transplant essentially turns the cancerous areas into scars.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Happyface

The hell it isn't.

Come down Phage
Even you could miss it.
Do you really want to know it?

Happy

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   

have anyone here seen this documentary about rick simpson? Watch it please it might save your or your loved ones life

There are seven parts to this video you can find the rest on you tube

[edit on 23-9-2009 by akoola111]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Happyface
reply to post by Phage

Nothing cured you.
You cured yourself.
Think about it.
Cancer is not an Illness!!

Happy.

Are you serious? Hopefully I completley missunderstand what your saying. If you overdose, your body tries to make you immediatley throw it up so you wont die. If you get your legs sliced off your body shuts you down so you wont go into shock and possibly die from that. If you smoke your body tries to clean out your lungs while you sleep. Your body tries to cure itself every second of everyday, with cancer, it needs a little help. And, I dont think 'cured' is the right word, nobody is ever 'cured' Your cancer free.

Are you refrencing the belief that if you want to beat the cancer and have decided to do so you will? I've heard that from countless people and its rubbish. Your attitude is important and I do think it can affect a lot but it will not fight this thing off completely. Cancer is a selfish coward hiding out. How awful it is to know whats killing you know that some people have the same exact thing and are in remission and your not responding. You can see it on scams and images you can touch it but you can't make it go away even though its your own body. Some cancers aren't even that scary anymore because they can be fought and destroyed but then there is that cancer that will kill you in weeks and theres nothing you can do. So many forms of it, I don't think theyre will ever be a 'cure' but I do believe there will come a time when we wont fear a cancer diagnosis because there will be an abundance of things we can do about it.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by juggalo77

Just an FYI. When I worked for Abbott Labs in North Chicago, we were told NEVER to say "cure", we were told to look for "treatments".

Cures fix people.

Treatments, they have to come back to.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by mikerussellus

I don't care what "they" call it.
I was cured. I do know those who have been going though treatments for a long time but I haven't been back for a treatment in 22 years.

[edit on 9/23/2009 by Phage]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Sorry Phage, was in answer to the OP, will look up your recovery though.

Didn't mean to jump in the middle of a discussion.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

You are correct Phage, I misspoke. I should have said something along the lines of "the costs of clinical trials needed to get an Investigational New Drug designation in order to file a New Drug Application are prohibitive for many forms of cancer medications." And in doing some research, those costs are actually rightfully prohibitive. I wouldn't want to take a pill with a big 'KILL-C" on it that has been researched for 3 days on a budget of $100.

Also, upon research, the FDA has actually approved many drugs for treatment of cancer (see cancer.gov). In fact that list is probably a lot longer than any doctor our family has seen will ever know.

The fact remains, however, that there are people who have tried chemo/radiation, medications such as those in that list, etc. and they don't work ... when other forms of therapy have. I'm not saying putting a pyramid of matchsticks over your bed at night and chanting 42 times to the seventh star of Titanus is going to work, but I sure as hell would be interested if it was proven to work for some people. Saying your form of treatment worked is great, but there is plenty of evidence that it does not work for others. Maybe after proper trials, DCA will be proven to work. Maybe not.

I would like to know what goes on in that FDA approval process nonetheless ...

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fiverz
reply to post by Phage

The fact remains, however, that there are people who have tried chemo/radiation, medications such as those in that list, etc. and they don't work ... when other forms of therapy have. I'm not saying putting a pyramid of matchsticks over your bed at night and chanting 42 times to the seventh star of Titanus is going to work, but I sure as hell would be interested if it was proven to work for some people. Saying your form of treatment worked is great, but there is plenty of evidence that it does not work for others. Maybe after proper trials, DCA will be proven to work. Maybe not.

I agree, a lot of people try everything, pull out all the stops. It's never giving up and most of them try every single thing they know about. I think Phage was talking about the chemo because a lot of people were shrugging it off saying it doesnt help anyone and its actually hurting people more then helping. Thats dangerous, if you had something in your foot that was killing you and the only way to get rid of it was to cut it off thats a major deal. You'll never be the same again and you'll be reminded of it everyday but it saved you. Much like the chemo

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   
You're never 'cured' of cancer. It goes into remission. It may or may not come back, but if it does it's usually with a vengeance.

Does anyone consider that their immediate environment may be a major factor in things, not just their habits, diet, and happy wishful thinking? To my knowledge there still is research being done into the effects of EM radiation/pollution and it's connection with all kinds of diseases. I believe that is a course that's being repressed and may show far more promise than b-12 or some obscure root from South America. POPs may play a role in this as well. Not just neurologically. It IS a bioaccumulator...

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by VintageEnvy

I understand you.
We are totally out of the way.
I will send you U2U.

Happy.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   

I was cured of cancer 22 years ago and do not partake of a "natural" diet...alkaline or otherwise.

I bet if you had smoked more reefer in your youth you might have never even gotten cancer.

At this time in my life I have committed to NOT going the Chemo route should I be diagnosed with cancer....but I will remember your success story Phage should I ever come to that juncture in my life.

[edit on 23-9-2009 by Paroxysm]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   

reply to post by mikerussellus

I don't care what "they" call it.
I was cured. I do know those who have been going though treatments for a long time but I haven't been back for a treatment in 22 years.

[edit on 9/23/2009 by Phage]

Dear Phage
May we know what kind of "cancer" did you have?

Happy.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Paroxysm

You seem to assume something which perhaps you should not.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by juggalo77

The B17 part appears to be a fake.

Vitamin B17 info

Other than that I am tired and going to bed.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Cures for cancer have been around for many years. They are systematically squelched in the United States by the medical industry, compliment industries, their paid servants and dogmatized scientific culture.

This is one of the most successful cancer curing therapies, covered up for many, many years.

Max Gerson treated many hundreds of patients and continued to develop and refine his therapy up until his death in 1959, at the age of 78. His most famous patient was Dr. Albert Schweitzer, whom Gerson cured of advanced diabetes when Schweitzer was 75. Schweitzer returned to his African hospital, won the Nobel prize, and worked past age 90. Schweitzer wrote "I see in Dr. Gerson one of the most eminent geniuses in the history of medicine."

A cure for cancer might be as simple as shutting down big pharm and the current medical cartel. Science needs a good spanking too, for allowing medicine to use the classification for so long incorrectly.

I must add that Dr. Gerson died of poisoning after he was poisoned a second time after he cured himself, being poisoned with arsenic by his nurse whom was working with another doctor trying to steal his research.

ZG

[edit on 9/23/2009 by ZeroGhost]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by juggalo77
www.rinf.com... soooooooooooo curing people of cancer dosent fit in with their business plan,and these people are supposed to be in the business of helping people arnt they???? not good

Tow the line "advisers" to government departments are all corrupt and act as "consultants" to big pharma.

Sole interest is to influence all policy in favour of big business and big pharma.

I hope they all get cancer and dies a slow painful death.After all they are responsible for all the continuing cancer deaths.

THE VIDEO HAS BEEN REMOVED BY SOME SCUMBAG WORKING FOR THEM!!!

[edit on 23-9-2009 by beckybecky]

[edit on 23-9-2009 by beckybecky]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by beckybecky

Well isn't that nice.
I hope you live long an prosper.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join