It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cancer Cured in Canada, But Big Pharma Says NO WAY!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
the link to the video doesn;t work!

Anyway....I've included some links below for those who wish to begin researching this on your own. Chlorine IS NOT a natural component of the human body. Chlorine is excessively corrosive, and chlorination of hydrocarbons is attributed largely to environmental pollution of chemicals known as persistent and bioaccumulative organochlorine compounds.

I know most just deplore to read, but check out the links. The only real cure for cancer is a natural alkaline diet.

Anyone wanting to put chlorinated organics in their bodies for a beneficial effect are uninformed. Typical human nature wins out again...looking for that simple magic pill that will cure anything. Come back to reality guys!

www.3dchem.com...

www.greenfacts.org...

www.epa.gov...

[edit on 22-9-2009 by allclear]

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by allclear
The only real cure for cancer is a natural alkaline diet.

I was cured of cancer 22 years ago and do not partake of a "natural" diet...alkaline or otherwise.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Some folks are predisposed to cancer regardless of what they do. Certain enzymes are "turned on" at a certain point in your life through a preconceived number of mitotic cell divisions. These enzymes in turn initiate oncogenes.

Consider yourself lucky, as I am too.

If you wish to live a long life, free of medical problems, I would recommend reading about an alkaline diet.

“Arrogance diminishes wisdom”

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Youtube just took it down saying "This video has been removed due to terms of use violation".

..... I was trying to find pharma grade DCA and many sources said they no longer have any due to large purchases recently......

I don't really know if I can believe it however.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by allclear

I don't like belaboring the point but you did say "the only real cure". That is not true, I am proof of that.

[edit on 9/22/2009 by Phage]

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Everyone is saying how they keep it hush hush because theyre greedy and want money which I do agree. But, I also agree that people who are that greedy and want money so bad are also looking for power. Wouldn't being the company who brought all this out in the open guarantee your name would never be forgotten. I don't buy it that theyre surpressing a 'cure' because of money. Also, chemotherapy is awful. It kills everything but what allows it to work is our own bodies. Our bodies are fighters, you go in an kill everything and our bodies fight back making their healthy cells again. It shows at the very molecular level a person standing up and fighting back, its beautiful.

You see the patients, some look frail, have no hair and just look tired and they feel miserable. But, on the inside they're bodies are fighting something our bodies at that time could never even imagine being able to do. As one comment a few pages back noted, a sort of mother nature's way of completing the circle of life. It's mother nature herself that has programmed our cells to fight back and survive. If there really is a 'cure' out there it will come out, especially with internet and media personalities these days, nobody will be be able to stop it from reaching people.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by endisnighe
They have been working on a "CURE" for 50 years. Why would a company want to cure it?

Because you would be rich for life... people could smoke, drink, etc to their hearts content and you would be the company they all came to.

People who think you can't make money off a cancer cure are just nuts.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
my mother is a cancer survivor. she took NO chemotherapy at all.
in fact all she took was something from the rain forest as a product called
"natural cellular defense"...

she is rid of cancer since and lives a normal life.

the yahoo group that is making inexpensive low voltage devices is also showing huge marks of success.

god speed to those whom need.

NCD can be found in a google search - $62/bottle.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

yes, the only true natural cure. There is no magic bullet. With any of the conventional treatments for cancer, there is resulting stress and damage done to the body and its critical organs. All conventional treatments, especially chemo, lessen the life expectancy of a human being. You have a biological clock predetermined by the number of mitotic divisions (i.e., the creation of new cells). As the biological clock advances, mitotic division in cells becomes more inefficient and tends toward imperfection. Most conventional cancer treatments increase the incidence of irregular mitosis through expedited cell destruction.

Stress and unnatural regeneration of cells is not good for you.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by VintageEnvy

You got it.

My body was a battlefield. But it was an odd battlefield, my own body was trying to kill me. That's what cancer is.

I had physical weapons; x-rays and chemicals. I had "spiritual" weapons; the support and love of my family and friends, my own desire to stay alive. The battle was hard, so hard that I didn't make it through the whole plan but what I did get through was, fortunately, enough.

There is no "cure" for cancer because cancer is not a single disease. But there are "cures". My cancer was cured, after 22 healthy years there is no other word for it. There are many others who have been cured. As time goes on, more will be cured. But even those who are not cured gain some time, if not hope. And time is precious.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by allclear

I had friends who thought "natural" cures would save them. I am alive, they are not. They made their choice. I made mine. Do not tell me I made the wrong choice.

[edit on 9/22/2009 by Phage]

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
sorry, but don't poo-poo on natural cures. they exist. period.
and they work.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by zooplancton

*coughB-17vitamincough*

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Your own body can cure cancer, but so can a .22 bullet. Without the host, the parasite dies. If you isolate and starve the parasite, it will die. If the parasite is everywhere in the host, then how do you kill the parasite. Without killing the host as well?

How can you say, phy heal thyself. While pedaling and advertising something that wants your money as well?

I don't understand the ignorance of "big pharm" haters. Who at the same time swallow the greedy camel called "alternative medicine". Who offers a cure for $$$.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by msnevil

Your own body can cure cancer, but so can a .22 bullet. Without the host, the parasite dies. If you isolate and starve the parasite, it will die. If the parasite is everywhere in the host, then how do you kill the parasite. Without killing the host as well?

How can you say, phy heal thyself. While pedaling and advertising something that wants your money as well?

I don't understand the ignorance of "big pharm" haters. Who at the same time swallow the greedy camel called "alternative medicine". Who offers a cure for $$$.

i'm sorry. my mother lived because of what she "bought". give me a break.
it saved her life and might save yours too.

read the testimonials and it might change the tone here.

also don't disregard the yahoo group of low watt devices. there's over 400+ people that have built and used it and lots of success to to share. (read it and you'll get it... seriously)

i won't be home till 9p.m. tomorrow night so i have to participation in this thread till then.

god speed...

edit: big pharma and natural cellular defense are not the same entity.

[edit on 9/23/2009 by zooplancton]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   

I did not "poopoo" anything.

Natural therapies do not work all the time. My friends were testament to that. I personally know no one who has survived by the use of natural therapy alone.

Conventional therapies do not work all the time. Their success varies depending on the form of cancer and its stage when treatment begins.

My friends made their choice. Your mother made hers. I made mine. I have no regrets.

[edit on 9/23/2009 by Phage]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I think both sides of the chemo/radiation vs alternative therapy debate need to admit that there is no magic bullet.

Cancer runs in my family, for no real apparent reason, on both sides. Some of us have vices (smoke, drink, etc), some have unhealthy eating habits, stress, etc ... and some seem to have lived perfectly healthy lives. Yet all of my known relatives in my lifetime that have died of natural causes (not accidents, shootings, etc) have died of some form of cancer. My dad has had it, had surgery and minor radiation, and is fine. I have had it, and a small dose of radiation got rid of the small tumor I had without surgery. That was when I was 25.

But chemo, radiation, as well as alternative therapies have also failed plenty of people in my family on various types of cancers in various stages. Having relegated myself as having cancer again at some point in my life, I have tried to draw together research from my family about treatment types, cancer types, etc.

The problem is ... the points are all over the map. Breast cancer and chemo. Liver cancer and spiritual healing. Working. Not working. Deaths, survivals. It just doesn't make sense.

My point is, if any particular therapy has worked for you then GREAT, I am extremely happy for you. But do not slam any other form of therapy because all of them have the potential to work with SOMEONE.

I had such low doses of radiation that I was supposed to feel no side effects, yet I had some significant problems for a few months after. All I can state at this point is when it comes back I am willing to try an alternative with lesser side effects ... with the knowledge that I can fall back to radiation to beat it if need be.

What do you think is scarier to me - knowing I will have cancer again at some point? Or knowing that the almighty dollar is preventing people from creating alternatives that may help someone (even if it's not me)? Does anyone know WHY it takes millions/billions of dollars to get the FDA to approve clinical trials? There's a conspiracy somewhere in there, and I'll probably die of cancer trying to find it ...

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

You can quote yourself as a "cure" case by modern medication. But there are others as well, who can state they were cured by other means as well. And from thier perspective, they have just as much validation as you do.

Cancer is a funny thing, one can take a placebo and be cured. Somebody else, spends millions of dollars on cutting edge "cancer" research and still dies. Another dies from a placebo, and somebody (like you) is cured by modern medicine. Such is the random land of the dice, we call luck.

I wish, I understood why some are healed, other are for naught. But such is question of faith. And it is hard to not question, when you see a young one dying from leukemia, while her parents "pray" for a cure. And then she dies. And I ask myself, why? And I have no answers, just questions. Such is life.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

well, ya kind of know one person now.
i'm sorry that the natural route doesn't help everyone all the time, neither does science "as we know it". we're on the same field.

sorry this is a very sensitive subject to me for obvious reasons.
for you whom i consider a friend and for my mother whom my 4 person family encompasses. let us not rule this out. (or the yahoo group findings which are not "natural") i'm in it with you. all the way.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Fiverz

It does not cost millions to have the FDA approve the trials. It is the trials themselves which cost. The trials must demonstrate that the benefits exceed the risks.

You can buy and use any of the natural remedies you want. It's your choice. But you only get one chance.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join