It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cancer Cured in Canada, But Big Pharma Says NO WAY!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by rogerstigers

Yes the wki article is good.

It seems the doctor raised $800,000 for medical trials and patented his ideas.

Here is his fund raising site: DCA OFFICIAL SITE

Medical trials, as regulated by government, are expensive, that's why big pharma won't spend the money on trials. You bet they'll sell the stuff once somebody else does the trials.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
If i came up with a complete cure of cancer tomorrow they would be a good chance i would be dead within 24 hours.Maybe suicide or a accident.My cure would have vanished and the drug companies would sigh a great sign of releife knowing there empire was still safe.Sounds like another episode of the new world order to me.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by GORGANTHIUM
If i came up with a complete cure of cancer tomorrow they would be a good chance i would be dead within 24 hours.Maybe suicide or a accident.My cure would have vanished and the drug companies would sigh a great sign of releife knowing there empire was still safe.

That's poop. I know cancer researchers personally. They devote their lives to finding treatments. People like them came up with the one that cured me.

Anybody who has a shot with conventional therapy and turns it down is a fool.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   

link   
reply to post by DINSTAAR

If I may draw a loose analogy between the body and our social system...

We have a social cancer, and it has been growing unchecked for quite a long time. If we do not address a cure, re-structuring, or better band-aid for it we will have social systemic failure, which some argue has already begun. While 'big pharma' (one of many organs of our social body) may not be infested it does have cancerous cells that are destroying the whole. We need to treat those 'cells' with a social brand of chemo/radiation therapy in order for it to heal and begin working properly. Detect, purge, protect, and heal. This goes for the other 'organs' of the social body, not just medicine.

DETECTION:
The good news is that this social form of cancer is very easy to detect. Anywhere there is a conflict of interest in play, on the books, or being promoted, be assured there is a 'social cancer cell' very close by. Follow the money trail (blood supply) and that will lead you closer to the main cancerous formation.

PURGE:
There are different therapies that will promote the purging of those socially cancerous cells from the healthy ones, some of which is already happening (FBI investigating biotech research group, the Taylor-Bean-Whitaker case, etc). My favorite is when all the surrounding healthy cells band together, put pressure on the cancerous cell(s), dividing them and letting them turn on themselves. They are not immune to a divide and conquer strategy. They self destruct and often rat each other out in the process. A fair trial should follow. Get rid of 'white-collar' prisons and put those convicted in genpop. Put the fear of god, (or Bubba) into them. Let them be an example for any who would commit 'non-violent' crimes against humanity.

PROTECT:
Once all, or the majority of, socially cancerous cells are removed from the organ it is necessary to protect and stabalize it. Give it the support it needs, within reason of course. But the holes must be plugged. A doctor doesn't order a blood transfusion for a patient with a major laceration UNTIL the laceration is sown shut. You would be pouring blood through a sieve. (This is what happened with our 'economic stim package'.) There must be transparent overwatch from any and all healthy cells (us) to make sure the site stays clean so it can heal properly.

HEAL:
It may be hard to see any short term improvements/healing in a specific damaged/infected organ. But if this process is used for other social organs I do believe we will start to see quantifiable improvements over time. And that brings hope, incentive, and vigor to the whole of healthy cells. The quality of our lives improve tremendously.

We're already doing much of this, but it does seem like it's not being used broadly and consistently. This needs to be done for our prognosis to improve. Medicine is just one of many metasticised organs of the whole.

Edit to add: In no way do I mean for this post to trivialize cancer, nor any other disease!

[edit on 22-9-2009 by Flux8]

link   

Originally posted by A52FWY
reply to post by rogerstigers

It seems the doctor raised $800,000 for medical trials and patented his ideas.

No.
He has no patent.

The DCA compound is not patented and not owned by any pharmaceutical company, and, therefore, would likely be an inexpensive drug to administer, says Michelakis, the Canada Research Chair in Pulmonary Hypertension and Director of the Pulmonary Hypertension Program with Capital Health, one of Canada’s largest health authorities.

www.depmed.ualberta.ca...

Medical trials, as regulated by government, are expensive, that's why big pharma won't spend the money on trials. You bet they'll sell the stuff once somebody else does the trials.

But I thought "big pharma" was going to keep it off the market because it might actually help. Which is it? Are they going to sell it or not?

[edit on 9/22/2009 by Phage]

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by glitchinthematrix

I think that this is what you're looking for:

www1.wfubmc.edu...

and...

www1.wfubmc.edu...

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
This seems worthwhile to me after reading what I could find. I think I'll send a check after all. Cancer does not run in my Family even those who smoke never get it, but I've seen it hurt too many friends and coworkers.

Seems way smarter than spending money on the talk radio quacks with degrees in divinity or some such nonsense who sell things that do nothing but cost money.

Perhaps people should cancel their next Colon wash to get rid of imaginary red meat in their colons and give the money to something that might help someone in the future. Maybe take that $50 you spend on sugar filled tonics from the health food store and put it to good use?

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

I was thinking the same thing about the energy companies! When I was in school, one of my History teachers told the class that "any business that has international players and billions of dollars such as Big Oil, Pharma etc. would rather kill any person who invents something that will affect their profits. I'm sure they have in the past, and I'm sure they will in the future." Pretty shocking to hear when you're only 10 years old! I'll never forget that statement and the more I look, the more I see he was right.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Now if there was a charity to combat cynicism I might buy into that

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Apply electricity to the blood cures cancer, too, as well as any other disease-causing pathogens.

Suppressed Medical Discovery

Google Video Link

Link:
video.google.com...#

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

The whole "city" is not destroyed in getting the "terrorists". I'm still here.

I'm not talking about people, it was an example for the cells.

Also I'm not saying chemotheraphy is not effective.

What I'm saying is the chemotheraphy is a bad choice to cure the cancer.

My point is that there are natural cures with no side effects that are not expensive that will cure cancer.

Some people that have chemotherapy will have short and long term effects from the harmful chemicals.

I know you would recommend chemotheraphy, and even defend it because it saved you, but you have to understand that chemotheraphy is a dangerous cure when we all know there are natural cures that are not going to come out to public because of the corruption there is.

Do you remember the bill you got from your chemotheraphy?

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
ive seen nothing but good come from this 4 herb tea.

width="425" height="344"> "http://www.youtube.com/v/gZTFqKMlCCo&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">

[edit on 22-9-2009 by trig_grl]

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by juggalo77

Who goes into business to "help people" other than NON-PROFIT organizations???????

They are in business to MAKE MONEY.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I don't believe it. There would be plenty enough profits in a cure for cancer. Cancer will always exist and there will always be new patients. If the drug's success was near 100% you could charge anything you wanted for it, ANYTHING. Of course the companies would price in the fact that many patients today forgo treatment by chose because of low odds of success. Plus any company that could develop and patent a CURE first, as opposed to slightly better treatment of the symptoms, would put the competition completely out of business. Nobody would opt for an inferior treatment. Having the market cornered with endless customers willing to pay anything for your product? No company would pass this up.

[edit on 22-9-2009 by snusfanatic]

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

You think the executives of non-profits work for nothing? Think again. It's pretty nice work if you can get it.

[edit on 9/22/2009 by Phage]

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
i was trying to post this and pass along the info. here is the link.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
While we're on the subject of cancer cures...

www.lewrockwell.com...

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

After 6 months, his lab had raised over $800,000, enough to fund a small Clinical Phase 2 study. Dr. Michelakis and Dr. Archer have applied for a patent on the use of DCA in the treatment of cancer.[31][32]

DCA wiki article

Pharma can not even resell this cheap compound as a cancer cure because the clinical phase testing needs to be done first.

You can't force pharma to test this compound. You would think the FDA would be all over this to help reduce medicare costs.

[edit on 22-9-2009 by A52FWY]

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck

Originally posted by GORGANTHIUM
If i came up with a complete cure of cancer tomorrow they would be a good chance i would be dead within 24 hours.Maybe suicide or a accident.My cure would have vanished and the drug companies would sigh a great sign of releife knowing there empire was still safe.

That's poop. I know cancer researchers personally. They devote their lives to finding treatments. People like them came up with the one that cured me.

Anybody who has a shot with conventional therapy and turns it down is a fool.

I agree that the "RESEARCHERS" are honest and trustwothy but most of us have NO TRUST for the big pharma companies that they work for. What would be the incentive for these companies to find a cure or low cost effective treatment. The fact is that cancer treatment is a HUGE INDUSTRY especially in the good ole USA.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join