It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cancer Cured in Canada, But Big Pharma Says NO WAY!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Telos
You think they really care to find the right cures so to lose the giant market and the huge profit? Don't think so...

...And that is written by a doctor: www.mnwelldir.org...
I can go on forever but I guess this shows the clear picture of what we're dealing with.

Hmmm...let's look at this doctor...

Illegal AIDS trials in South Africa
In 2005, according to Reuters, Rath's foundation distributed tens of thousands of pamphlets in poor black South African townships, such as Khayelitsha, claiming that HIV medication was "poison" and urging HIV-positive people instead to use vitamins such as those Rath sells to treat HIV/AIDS. People with "advanced AIDS" were then recruited by the Rath Foundation and its surrogates for what the Rath Foundation called "a clinical pilot study in HIVpositive [sic] patients" Personnel of the South Africa National Civic Organisation (Sanco) administered the programme in Khayelitsha as "agents for the Rath foundation." Patients were recruited for the study with offers of money or food, and were instructed to stop taking conventional HIV/AIDS medications. Luthando Nogcinisa, a local Communist Party official, said that Rath agents recruited known HIV-positive individuals, "often with a pack of groceries, and they encourage the person not to take the antiretrovirals, but to rather take the vitamins". Mike Waters, Democratic Alliance health spokesperson, states that Rath gave patients "food parcels to convince them to give up their antiretrovirals and take his vitamin C supplements instead."

During and immediately following the vitamin trials, "many people died," deaths attributed by Rath's adversaries to a lack of effective medication. Sanco-Rath clinic workers reportedly instructed patients to return to the clinic in the event of medical emergency, rather than going to hospital.

The Treatment Action Campaign (TAC) and the South African Medical Association (SAMA) took the Rath Foundation to court to prevent further unauthorized trials and to stop the foundation's claims that vitamins could treat or cure HIV/AIDS. Rath's lawyer however said that he had never claimed his vitamin products were a cure for HIV/AIDS, adding that Rath's only involvement in the affair was the donation of vitamins to the South African National Civics Organisation. TAC and SAMA prevailed in court over Rath and the Medicines Control Council on unauthorized trials and advertising of Rath's nutrients as a replacement therapy for HIV....

In September, 2008, Rath was ordered to pay court costs in an unsuccessful libel action against The Guardian (UK) after the paper reported on his foundation's unauthorized drug trials in South Africa. en.wikipedia.org...

Mengele was a doctor, too...proof that an MD does not preclude one from being either evil, a nutter, or both.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
So what? C'mon Johnny would you? I mean what is the purpose of your post? The truth
I don't care if this doctor has some shades in his resume. I know the pattern very well. I can see it every day, hear it and live it 24/7. Besides internet if full of information, materials, documents, testimonies etc. And tell when was the time a whistle blower didn't get bashed or dirt washed. Strangely whoever comes forward with some 'spicy' information, right away he's attacked and cover with ridicule. Makes one think doesn't it?

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   

So what? C'mon Johnny would you? I mean what is the purpose of your post? The truth
I don't care if this doctor has some shades in his resume. I know the pattern very well. I can see it every day, hear it and live it 24/7. Besides internet if full of information, materials, documents, testimonies etc. And tell when was the time a whistle blower didn't get bashed or dirt washed. Strangely whoever comes forward with some 'spicy' information, right away he's attacked and cover with ridicule. Makes one think doesn't it?

Sure thing...but how many people die if he is, indeed, full of poo? That is the purpose of my post. If I had waited a year for my cancer treatment, the therapy would have been a lot more drastic...and wouldn't have achieved a cure. Wasting time on spurious treatments can kill you. My point is to try and defray the confusion to the extent that I can.

Another take on the good Doctor...
www.badscience.net...

I mean. believe what you want to, but if you are going to cite a self-declared iconoclast, you'd better make sure he is squeaky-clean.

And Matthius Rath doesn't pass the smell test. You wanna bet your life on this guy?

Next miracle, please...

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Sorry to hear about your health condition and I hope everything is better now. I understand your point but I insist in the fact that he's not the only one. Hi's just one person. They're is a myriad out there blowing the whistle about the huge scam from Pharma Companies. And we can't ignore that.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Sorry to hear about your health condition and I hope everything is better now. I understand your point but I insist in the fact that he's not the only one. Hi's just one person. They're is a myriad out there blowing the whistle about the huge scam from Pharma Companies. And we can't ignore that.

Ain't no way I'm setting myself up as the poster boy for Big Health/Pharma...I just read is that Big Pharma spends more money on Admin and Ads than it does on research. And drug pricing in the US is criminal.

But one cannot ignore the fact that cancer kills, and a conventional cure in the here and now is a little more viable than 'some guy on the net says...'

And if somebody makes the wrong choice and dies by it, I don't see the quacks owning up to their part. Whatever works, works. I stand by my choices, and I would recommend them to others, based on that fact.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   
yup yup.. cancer cures ae extremely possible with a boost to the immune system and keeping it strong and healthy.. my father for example cured himself and my Uncle of 2 different forms of cancers by doing this with herbs and medicines he knew to combine (he is a naturalist shaman type really) ..Ginseng for strength, goldenseal for a body clean out and other ingredients.. without about 4 months of this treatment, the immune system was spot on and better than ever and the cancer receeded until it vanished all together.. this was ten years ago now and neither case has reemerged thankfully..
All the pharma and hospitals etc care about is money, think how much they would lose if people knew the truth! if they knew they dont have to have chemo, dont have to through hell for years.. not to mention the money loss from world wide donations for 'cancer cures'! its one big freaking dupe.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   
This reminds me of good ol Scurvy. The only cure I know of for it? Vitamin C. Now where would one get that hm?

Illegal to say lemons, limes, hell, even kool-aid cures Scurvy? Yes, and by design so no one can spread the truth without getting sued. True? Abso-damn-lutely, so Big Pharma can take that stupid law and shove it up their Trillionaire butts.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Here is the best alternative cancer treatment site that I've found. The information that this doctor has put together is nothing short of amazing.

www.cancertutor.com...

I posted this second link to highlight the section that talks about how the disinformation is all put together...

www.cancertutor.com...

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
DCA combined with MMS and a very healthy diet cured my 20 yr old son's stage 3 Hodgkins disease. Many tumors ranging from 14 down to 2 cm. 6cm invasion into spleen. Have given to 9 other cancer patients and all have had remarkable success. If you have cancer please do your research.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 03:52 AM
link   
It has been a while since I've read this thread. Some details I forgot.

But if some thought DCA is "alternative" they haven't read the source or tried to misdirect attention.

It was published in "Cancer Cell", by Elsevier, the same publisher of "The Lancet".

This is just another chemotherapic drug which can be integrated into a mainstream chemotherapy treatment protocol/strategy.

No more, no less.

But because the shrinking rate of tumours was so high compared to other drugs, AND the fact it has low toxicity to normal cells, it was downplayed...

How sad.

Only 1 clinic so far in Canada is brave enough to give "under the table", unofficially to patients.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
One problem is the toxicity of DCA

A controlled clinical trial of DCA for the treatment of congenital lactic acidosis in children found that the drug was well tolerated at a dose of 12.5 mg/kg every 12 hours and blunted the increase in circulating lactate following a meal [5]. Patients received placebo for 6 months and then were randomly assigned to receive an additional 6 months of placebo or DCA. However, the drug failed to improve neurologic outcome. The efficacy of DCA was also evaluated for the treatment of mitochondrial myopathy, encephalopathy, lactic acidosis and stroke-like episodes (MELAS) [6]. The clinical trial ended early because of onset or worsening peripheral toxicity; all 15 of 15 patients randomized to DCA (25 mg/kg/day) were removed from the trial compared to 4 of 15 patients randomized to placebo. The authors concluded that DCA-associated neuropathy dominated the assessment of any potential benefit in MELAS.

www.highlighthealth.com...

Perhaps more testing is in order to find out how it can be used in such a way to avoid the toxicity.

[edit on 9/22/2009 by Phage]

IMPORTANT: lactic acidosis is part of the rigor mortis process. I'm having difficulties with people not caring about side effects. Has anyone bothered to see:
1) if RATS have a different metabolic rate than humans - they could process faster, making this side effect nominal for them/deadly for us!
2) if rigor mortis is permanent.
Found here: en.wikipedia.org...
snippet:
Associated conditions

Lactic acidosis is an underlying process of rigor mortis.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Max Gerson discovered the truth about cancer and other chronic degenerative diseases and began treating terminally ill patients in the early 1940's.

He spent the last 25 years of his life curing terminal patients while the medical and drug industry waged war on him until he was murdered in 1954.

The Gerson Therapy is one of the easiest, most widely documented and most effective cancer treatments of all time. Currently it's being embraced in Japan with remarkable results. Interesting that absolutely no money or profit whatsoever can ever be made from Dr Gerson's therapy.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I always say it is all about bio science. They do have a drug out, it is in trials. I am no doctor , so here is the link. It is a good find, i recommend if you know anyone with cancer to check it out. www.cancerhelp.org.uk...

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Hey, this threads' OP video is gone, and the account has been terminated.

Big surprise.

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join