It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Incredible, "FDIC May Ask Banks for a Bailout"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Yes people sounds incredible, but now the government is going to ask The Banks for billions on credit line to the treasury.

Because they are promising to be backed by the Tax payer we the milking cows of the nations elite.

www.cnbc.com...

[edit on 22-9-2009 by marg6043]

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

The FDIC can't cover it's own debt?

We are in serious trouble here. It looks (and I am no way, financially smart) that this is nothing but a shell game, with our money. Forget Pnzi schemes. Thsi is just a panic move to shuffle money from one place to another. But keeping a"balance" in both places.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Actually, I have an idea what they are doing. With the diversity of the banks over the last 60 years, the big banks lost control. I believe this whole situation is to destroy the little guy. The same thing happened in the GD. Rock, Morg, and the big train companies bought up all the small businesses"to help out the economy", have we heard that yet?

The bailout of the FDIC is a backdoor grab at more banks. If they are bailing out the FDIC, they are taking it and the banks that the FDIC has bailed out.

More of the same. We have no government. We are governed by Corps and Banks.

What was the name of that Corporation-OH YEAH UMBRELLA CORPORATION, WHICH CREATED A VIRUS THAT WIPED OUT MANKIND EXCEPT THE ONES UNDERGROUND. I am going to quit playing games and watching movies.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Perhaps it is time to continue pressing Congressman, Louis T. McFadden charges since they have NOT YET TO BE ACTED ON.

On May 23, 1933, Congressman, Louis T. McFadden, brought formal charges against the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve Bank system, The Comptroller of the Currency and the Secretary of United States Treasury for numerous criminal acts, including but not limited to, CONSPIRACY, FRAUD, UNLAWFUL CONVERSION, AND TREASON. The petition for Articles of Impeachment was thereafter referred to the Judiciary Committee and has YET TO BE ACTED ON. Source

"Some people think the Federal Reserve Banks are US government institutions. They are not... they are private credit monopolies which prey upon the people of the US for the benefit of themselves and their foreign and domestic swindlers, and rich and predatory money lenders. The sack of the United States by the Fed is the greatest crime in history. Every effort has been made by the Fed to conceal its powers, but the truth is the Fed has usurped the government. It controls everything here and it controls all our foreign relations. It makes and breaks governments at will." Louis McFadden (1876-1936)

Louis McFadden: US Congressman (R-PA) (1915-1935), Chairman of House Banking and Currency Committee. McFadden was shot at twice, then poisoned in 1936. Source

I still do not see how the banks can be in fiscal trouble when they lend out nothing but pixie dust and get your wealth in return! There is something very fishy going on here, like the transfer of YOUR wealth into their pockets using the "banks" as a short stop before the wealth transfer to the rip off artists. No wonder they do not want an audit!

Another interesting thing about this is that when the bank loans you money which it created out of nothing, it costed nothing to make it, it wants something from you. It wants you to sign on the dotted line and pledge your house, your car, your inventory, your assets so that in case for any reason you cannot continue to make your payments they get your marbles, they get all of your assets. They're not going to lose anything on this.

...Thomas Edison said, "People who will not turn a shovel-full of dirt on the project nor contribute a pound of materials will collect more money than will the people who will supply all the materials and do all the work." I wondered when I read that if Tom was exaggerating so I got my calculator out. I assumed that there was going to be a $100,000 house built. I assumed that $30,000 would have to go for land, architect's fees and permits and that kind of thing. $70,000 would go for the actual construction of the house, building materials and labor. I assumed that the buyer would go to the bank and put 20% down and then borrow the balance at 10% over 30 years. I punched in the numbers and discovered that the borrower will pay to the bank in interest $172,741 compared to $70,000 paid for the construction of the house. In other words, about 2 1/2 times as much money will be paid to the bank in interest than will be paid to those who provide all the labor and all the materials. And you may say to yourself, yes but that's fair, after all a 30 year loan is a long loan and people work for their money and sacrifice its use and loan it and so forth and deserve to be compensated. No. Not this money. Nobody worked for this money, nobody saved this money. There was no sacrifice of any kind for this money. This money was created out of nothing and I suggest that $172,741 interest on nothing is excessive!
A Talk by G. Edward Griffin Author of The Creature from Jekyll Island

Isn't it time we said no more shell games with our wealth exchanged for their worthless fiat money?

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
The purpose of the "bailouts" was to have an unlimited credit line between the treasury to the banking system.

But now that the deficit is reaching incredible heights and the debt ceiling has to be increased to cover for Government spending, the bailout will be used as a revolving unlimited credit line between the banks, the Fed and the treasury.

And whenever the money is shorted out due to bad initiatives (AKA investments) we the tax payer will be milked to keep the flowing of money going.

Yes, this beyond ponzi scheme this is just straight reverse Robinhood scheme.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Notice the article here,

Senior regulators say they are seriously considering a plan to have the nation’s healthy banks lend billions of dollars to rescue the insurance fund that protects bank depositors. That would enable the fund, which is rapidly running out of money because of a wave of bank failures, to continue to rescue the sickest banks.

The plan, strongly supported by bankers and their lobbyists, would be a major reversal of fortune.

A hallmark of the financial crisis has been the decision by successive administrations over the last year to lend hundreds of billions of taxpayer dollars to large and small banks.

See how the consideration is taken from "lobbyist and banksters" now where it even come closes to mention the tax payer overview of this decision, as long as the corrupted banksters and lobbyist pimps approve.

We the people have not longer any power in our government decisions unless if is for the sole purpose of been robbed and gouged.

I am still trying to swallow the deception here.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Nothing's changed. Almost 200 years later, it's still the same.

"You tell me that if I take the deposits from the bank and annul its charter, I shall ruin ten thousand families. That may be true, gentlemen, but that is your sin! Should I let you go on, you will ruin fifty thousand families, and that would be my sin!" -Andrew Jackson

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
IMO this would be the last straw with the populace as a whole. After that, a full blow revolution would be inevitable.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
This is typical government inefficiency, it would be funny if it weren't so frustrating. The FDIC was created after the Great Depression to insure that banks won't fail if there's a run (because banks lend out about 10 times what they actually have in the vault), now that there is need for the FDIC to do it's job and bail out banks the FDIC doesn't have enough money and needs money from other banks.

So we could have just had a system where larger banks will help smaller banks and skipped the FDIC all together.

This is typical government MO, they make it a requirement that you wear a life vest (which costs you a monthly fee) on the off chance that the ship sinks, 100 years or so later and the ship is sinking yet you find out the vest was so cheaply made it doesn't even float by itself.

Makes me glad I don't have a bank account

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Wow... what an incredible scenario of wagging the dog.

So let me try and get this straight, the Fed is monetizing the debt of the Government who is monetizing the debt of the banks who monetize (Check kiting) the debt of the Fed??

What a giant whirlpool of sh#. Good thing this whirlpool is from the toilet being flushed.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous Avatar

I know, nothing but a revolving debt or an open check book that will benefit both the treasury and the banking system at the expenses of the tax payer.

Occurs somebody has to play the loser and people those are us the tax payer.

new topics

top topics

join