It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the palestinian super rock!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 05:42 PM
link   
TEL AVIV (BNN)--Defense Ministry sources revealed today that Israel's army is struggling to meet the threat from a Palestinian "super rock" which it is feared will decimate Israel's tank forces in the Occupied Territories.

www.ccmep.org...

EDITED, just snippet and link for offsite articles please.

[Edited on 16-5-2004 by Kano]

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 05:45 PM
link   
i think they better get better armor!!!!!

A5H

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Hehehehehe.
Nice one

Ash

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 05:54 PM
link   

[Edited on 15-5-2004 by Nans DESMICHELS]

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 06:02 PM
link   
its all in fun,,,,actualy i found this in another thread,,and posted it here,,,(not mine) im not sure who wrote this but its funny,,

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 06:04 PM
link   
ahhh yes ,,nans desmichels ,,there is more than one way to skin a tank!!

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I think if you insert a big stone in the cannon of a tank, people in should have a little problem...

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 06:29 PM
link   
dans desmichels,,,great idea!!
,,,,we should start a forum topic about,, how to kill a tank with stuff thats laying around!!!!

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Strikes me that the easiest way to stop any tank (American or otherwise) would be to have the French military manning it.

No, wait, that won't stop the tank that would just put it in reverse or expose its backside.

Seriously though, "super rocks" are not so far fetched. Why I've heard they've even learned to make their own rocks instead of just having to find them laying around. If this is true, why they could have have rocks one day!
When will the madness end?

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Uh, I think we found the rock...
www.armytimes.com...

�Something� felled an M1A1 Abrams tank in Iraq � but what? Mystery behind Aug. 28 incident puzzles Army officials

Posted already here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Israeli soldiers have been injured. The rocks in every case involving Israeli deadly force, are accompanied by bullets, homocide bombers, and grendades. The retards throwing rocks don't care enough about their lives to leave the ones with guns and grenades to fight, and at times resort to savage like fighting with homocide bombers. If this was occuring in America there would be an identical responce. When there are no weapons fired at them, the Israeli army uses rubber bullets and fire hoses to disperse the crowd. Some of you need to do a little research, read the newspaper, or think before you talk.

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 07:40 PM
link   
[Edited on 16-5-2004 by wararts]

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 07:47 PM
link   
mr no one,,,,yes if we wanted to lose our tanks to people with sticks,,,all we need to do is put the french in charge!!!

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 07:55 PM
link   
[Edited on 15-5-2004 by Hard Red]

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I'm gonna tell you a story from my youth. A time when I was headstrong and stubborn. A 10 year old who had put years of wanton mayhem behind him. I was a gun whose trigger was waiting to be pulled...a loner looking for redemption, playing...on the monkey bars...

It was a somewhat windy day in the local playground but the sun was pretty hot. The cool breeze was welcome. Everyone was having a great time...until THEY showed up.

They were the local street toughs; bullies who couldn't have been more than 12 years old yet their dominion over the playground went unmatched. The leader carried the deadly enemy of all adolescents....The Whiffle Bat! made of a double stitched weld process usually reserved for heavy duty rubber contruction and high grade plastics, this whiffle bat became a tool of destruction. The other bullies had your everyday sticks and one of them was carrying a length of rope he was using to whip some of the kids with.

Whammo! The leader hit a boy on a swing, knocking him out cold and instantly marking his territiory! The boy with the rope whipped a girl on her hind quarters, embarrasing her and making her run away and cry to her mother. I decided that someone had to do something and it was going to me...but what would I use to defend myself and press my attack? These guys were armed to the hilt and all I had were my bare hands. I was outnumbered and out gunned...or was I?

There it was...the champion of weapons. That which all ran away from in fear, laying in the dirt amongst some fallen branches and leaves...glistening with the shining glory of a thousand brilliant suns...it was a rock!

I quickly picked it up and looked at it. After much deliberation, I dubbed it "Rock". Surely I would win the day...but how would I utilize Rock in order to fend off the aggresors, save the palyground and cement Rocks name in history as the most devastating and deadly weapon in The Universe? Then it came to me...I would hurl it at them for all he and I was worth but first I would need to lay down the seeds to a successful plan of attack.

First I needed to know the velocity needed to make Rock deadly. I also had to calculate the distance from me to my enemies. Then I would have to account for wind resistance. The gusts were of a Noreasterly variety and I was against the wind. Finally I needed to calculate a trajectory while factoring in Rocks non-aerodynamic shape and natural predispostion to soak up massive amounts of resistance. Now I was done. The time of reckoning for those malcontents was at hand! First, however, I needed to have a few moments alone with Rock...

"Rock, I believe that us running into each other was fated since the dawn of man. You ought to know I'm going to hurl you into the path of destruction and mayhem incarnate...and in the name of Truth, Justice and the American Way." Then I heard Rock say something but I couldn't quite make out what it was. I positioned my ear closer to Rock, then closer and closer still until, finally, Rock was up against my ear and I heard him say...

"Me give concussion long time!"

And so with the animalistic intensity and ferocious surgical aim of a person who throws rocks at people with great precision, I hurled Rock for all he and I were worth!

Bonk! the bully with the length of rope went down in a crumpled heap but not before Rock ricocheted off of his noggin, striking the second bully square in the jaw, knocking loose three of his bully teeth. As he screamed in agony, his arms flailed about madly, swinging his stick, which hit Rock, as per my subtle, yet flawless calculations, like a bat hitting a ball, striking bully number three square between the eyes and unconscious, his muscles twitching erratically. That strike sent Rock flying into the air, landing on a slide not seven feet away.

The leader bully was right in the path of the slide, but I failed to calculate the loss of rocks kinetic energy while landing onto the very top of the slide. Rock lay still, not budging an inch at the top of the slide and the big bully was on a direct course for me. I needed to think of a strategy that would prevent him from figuring out a way to make me and The Whiffle Bat of Doom become...shall we say...joined...

There it was! my salvation. My Saving Grace. Really, the one thing that could help me and Rock seize the day...

It was a pebble! Rocks baby brother! I immediately dubbed him "Pebble" and hurled him for all he was worth and in so doing, Pebble hit the top of the slide fiercely and the reverberations rung throughout, shaking the slide and bringing about an incredible twanging sound that shuffled Rock loose his slumber, making him role down the slide...and Pebble was right behind him. They both gained speed and momentum, their respective kinetic energies gaining force violently...

Just as the bully was going to lay me low, Rock and Pebble came screaming to my aid as the bully heard a whooshing sound. As he turned around to see what it was, Pebble struck him in the eye, disorienting him enough to let rock do the real damage and POW, did he ever!

Rock sunk himself deep in the leader bully's cheekbone crushing it immediately and detaching one of his retinas. The leader was down for the count so I proceeded to take up his bat and continuously strike him with it in the genetalia for about seven minutes.

This story goes to show you that the most loyal ally and devastatingly deadly weapon in the Universe is our friend the rock!

A fiction by Hard Red

[Edited on 15-5-2004 by Hard Red]

[Edited on 17-5-2004 by Hard Red]

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 08:03 PM
link   
yup,,hard red.. never underestimate the power of the rock!!

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 09:15 PM
link   
actualy israel tanks like the merkava are very good and could take a beating from most improvised weapons,,,except maybe if we throw cement down the barrel of the turrent,,,and take a welding torch and close all the exits from the tank,,,,jejeje

[Edited on 16-5-2004 by wararts]

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by wararts
mr no one,,,,yes if we wanted to lose our tanks to people with sticks,,,all we need to do is put the french in charge!!!

THAT'S GREAT!!! Thanks! I can't stop laughing.

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 04:57 AM
link   
mr no one,,,,its all in fun!! ,,,glad you liked it,,

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by infoltrator
Israeli soldiers have been injured. The rocks in every case involving Israeli deadly force, are accompanied by bullets, homocide bombers, and grendades. The retards throwing rocks don't care enough about their lives to leave the ones with guns and grenades to fight, and at times resort to savage like fighting with homocide bombers. If this was occuring in America there would be an identical responce. When there are no weapons fired at them, the Israeli army uses rubber bullets and fire hoses to disperse the crowd. Some of you need to do a little research, read the newspaper, or think before you talk.

You should think as well. I bet a few euros that you, at this point, don't even know the definition of anti-semitic.

Anyway, it wasn't anti-semitic what was being talked about here. So get the fu-ck out as you are the only one being ignorant in here.

Thanks for posting that magazine title, I llaughed my ass off. I hope french can laugh about it too, it's funny

as the thread's starting post was

top topics

<<   2 >>

join