It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

new job ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   
what will be equivalent of carpenter in now days ? if jesus come back he will probably have similar life to be tested once again .

i am almost sure that his second life will be much similar to the first but with a happy end this time .

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   
A.. carpenter? They still exist you know. Personally, I think he would make a better fisherman.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   
i dont remember anything in the bible saying jesus will come back and go thru life again to prove himself....besides, why would he need to if he is in fact the son of god? wouldnt that be pointless? and if he did get a job he would probably travel with criss angel and mindfreak everyone....

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by ravana2

an equivalent to being a carpenter now days is, surprisingly enough, being a carpenter!!!

we're told that the first time jesus came to earth was, apparently, to save mankind from damnation, the second coming is supposed to be all about judgment and throwing people into burning pits of fire and brimstone. if you call that a happy ending, i must remember to never visit a massage parlor where you live.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by pieman

i agree....in revelations its all about jesus taking his follwers back to heaven then everyone else burns

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   
is it carpeting similar to car wash ? they both care about similar other people property ?

i doubt that he will be carpenter again .

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ravana2

His 2nd coming won't be like the first. The first time He came for man's redemption, the next time it will be for war.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by chrisd250

That is the rapture, I belive the OP is asking about his 2nd coming to Earth, the land. When he comes FOR the saints he doesn't set foot on Earth.

When he comes back to Earth (land) the 2nd time he comes WITH His saints, and it's for war with the beast and his NWO.

top topics

join