It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CPS wants to profit off of and brain wash your children

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Okay now the anger at them has gone cold in me again. This is a very personal issue

The Fight

First and foremost you must become centered and maintain that center. You are in for the fight of your life now that they have turned there eyes on you.

1) record and document everything

be aware they do not like the fact of you recording them. It must be hidden and played as a trump card.

2) the court is not your friend. The us justice system is an adversarial system.

A good gunslinger on your side is a necessary pre-req to victory.

two theories

outside of town lawyer
or
former DA's or Judges in town only

3) you have to record proof you have done everything the nazis have asked you to do. Do it it cold bloodiedly

they want this room paint in pink poka dots it is done in pink poka dots.

4)You your self-

Do not lose your cool under any circumstances. They are trained to spot and exploit.

Keep all conversations to what they know Add nothing to that body of knowledge. They will take all conversations and twist them.

5)Network and make friends in your community

If your christian, go back to church and work that system. Quietly attend and only speak about what on your soul in tears to the pastor. Recon first and make sure they are not friends with them.

Should you win.

Get the hell out of dodge ASAP. Never send your kids back to public school. Private school or home school.

On a private note: Are there any CPs agents on this site. I would like to know so I can add you to my enemies list quickly.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Very good advice. Every person on ATS needs to know that if they have children. Every parent period needs to know that information. It doesn't matter if you are the best parent in the world. Its not about good parenting, its about $$ You could have a neighbor who doesn't like the fact that you mow the lawn at a certain time of day and with one call to spite you your life is at the mercey of CPS.

<< 1   >>

join