It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CPS wants to profit off of and brain wash your children

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   
I am writing a piece for ATS on what is really going on behind the closed doors of CPS.
It is an emotionally difficult piece to write, so in the mean time I wanted to post these videos to just to touch on the truth a bit.

Here is some from Alex Jones

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I look forward to your piece. I hope there will be something constructive in it such as action plans or recommendations for a solution.

I could not watch more than a part of the first video. That was enough to see the problem. I used to work at one point in Social Services supposed to help children and adults with disabilities and saw enough then. I fought the system until I was fired.

Its not an easy problem to solve.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by calstorm

An excellent and highly emotional thread.I only watched the first one.
I have a grandson,whose father held him down,and allowed one of his
siblings to beat him on his back.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by calstorm

Let me tell you all a little story. Its a true story. It happened in 1996.

After a contentious custody dispute involving myself against my mother and the fathers (and wives) of two of my daughters in which every attempt was made to destroy my character, the legal system decided that awarding custody of both of my daughter's to me was in their best interest. Also in their best interest was court ordered visitation for the grandmother (my mother) and the girls' respective fathers. Included in the visitation order (fairly) was 2 week summer vacation for each girl with her father (and wives).

Losing the hotly contested, contentious and financially ruinous custody suit was not enough to deter them from their ultimate goal. Taking my children from me was an act of revenge and a plot to circumvent the courts was laid. (It took me 10 years to discover all of the facts I'm about to describe. Translated: I didn't know for sure what was going on, I relied on my intuition at the time.)

Backtracking just a tad to include an important part of the fiasco that took place one year before. The trio of mom & 2 ex's + wives plotted to get my daughter from me (we lived in another state) was to file charges (later proved false) against me, have me arrested and incarcerated on a felony warrant on a Friday afternoon while I was waitressing in a nationally known restaurant. The purpose of serving the warrant on a Friday afternoon was to keep me in jail until their "master plan" was accomplished.

However, their plan did not go smoothly. I was arrested on felony charges and "processed" into the legal system wearing my waitress uniform. On Monday morning I faced the charges, plead not guilty and was released on my own recognisance twelve hours later when I was picked up by my husband.

That was when I found out the arrest was only part of the plan. My 13 year old daughter had been in contact with her grandmother (against my instructions for very good reason it turns out) abetted by her Guidance Counselor at school. The plan was to get me out of the way, claim that my daughter was abandoned (dependant is the legal term) by me (because they lied to put me in jail) and convinced a KY Juvenile Court Judge to issue the warrant without evidence to support the criminal accusation. My daughter knew her grandmother was coming to get her that day and knew that I was to be arrested so they could present the Ky. court order taking her from me due to my incarceration.

My husband picked my daughter up from school after he received my "one phone call" and took her elsewhere, thwarting my mother's plan.

I appeared before the Kentucky Court, plead not guilty (to the felony charge of $24,000 non child-support), proved my case and it was dismissed. However, before dismissing the case, the Judge publicly and vehemently admonished the "three" antagnists and advised me to seek civil action against them for fraudulent use of the court system.

None of them had a dime so I decided not to spend more money, more time and more energy on them when I had children to raise. To me the issue was resolved and over with.

Now back to the story. My oldest daughter went on her two week visitation with her father (4 hours away). On the day I was to meet halfway to pick her up, there was no phone call or notice until 9PM that evening when I finally reached them on the phone. I was told that my daughter had gone to a Juvenile court judge with a handwritten statement on three sheets of legal paper detailing how I, her mother, was physically, mentally and emotionally abusing her and that she was afraid of me.

I was in shock. It was a blatant lie, but it was in her handwriting. Court ordered emergency custody was granted to her father.

Six weeks later, my second daughter went on her court ordered visitation, whe was 10. This time at the end of the 2 week period, I was visited by CPS.

My second daughter had also made claims against me but more importantly, she claimed my husband had sexually molested her.

CPS opened a case in Ohio and a corresponding case in Kentucky concerning my daughters, myself, my 8 month old baby and my husband.

I was interviewed by the case worker in Ohio. My husband was ordered out of the home until the investigation was completed. My oldest daughters were to remain under emergency custody orders in Ky. until the case was either dropped or charges filed. Meaning I had no contact with them whatsoever.

During my cooperation with the investigation I made a point of letting CPS know the animosity and viscious nature of the plaintiffs by their part in previous manipulations involving my children and I. But, they took what I told them and twisted it around with insane logic. I was accused of harboring a sexual deviant with full knowledge and assistance because I denied all the accusations.

I lost my children, my job, my home, my husband and my self because conspiracies do exist and CPS is not interested in the best interest of the children.

After 10 years had passed I was reunited with my daughters, one at a time. Each of them confirmed what my gut told me years ago, that they were being used to achieve revenge by their fathers, step-mothers and grandmother.

Why? Because my mother was a master manipulator whose entire goal was to ensure my daughter was raised a Jehovah's Witness. She conspired with my ex's wives to get the girls back so no one would have to pay child support!

CPS investigation resulted in no charges being filed. The investigation was dropped. The damage was done and my children were taken from me for no other reason than revenge, hate and distorted State Run Agencies ability to control.

I have a cassette tape, 45 minutes long, with the case worker destroying my character, accusing me of being a criminal who abused my own children and harboring a sexual deviant with full knowledge and consent. She used government statistics to to prove that women who have been raped allow their children to be raped. Therefore, despite the facts and relevant issues concerning the case, I was tried and crucified by the case worker and in her reports to the STATE, this is what she claimed.

Once again, the entire story is true. I was framed and they got away with it using the Law to their advantage. Just so you all know, right does not always win. The System is not geared toward justice. The System destroys.

Ask me how all of this made my children's lives better.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Hazelnut

This is similar to what my daughter went through.She was lied to,lied
about and cheated out of her son.The father had a cheesy lawyer,and a
vindictive,hate-filled,greedy wife.
The father threatened to shoot me twice.I blew off the first threat,but
not the second one.I tried having charges filed against him and that was
a waste of time.
I don't know what is wrong with our CPS services and our legal system.
I know if I had been the one to make the threats to shoot him,I would
have been in jail.I don't even own a gun and He does!

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Hazelnut

Dear God Hazel, I am so sorry to hear of what you and your children
have been put through. I can tell from your writing that you have suffered
a great deal but for the sake of your children put your animosity under wraps.

I knew CPS could be a breeding ground for abuse having their own
little "system of justice" cough. All for money and someone's religion.
Absolutely heartbreaking. I haven't been through what you have but I
was seperated from my ex 15 years ago. She kept my sons, I sent the
money and now I find out all the crazy stuff she was telling my sons about
me was untrue. She poisoned my sons against me emotionally while I
never once said anything negative to them about her. Never mind that she
kicked me out so she could screw the 16 year old kid across the street
(she was in her early 30's). What can you do but get the hell out?

My story is nowhere near as bad as yours but I think I can get a taste of
what you've been through.
I know you're a stronger, wiser person for this Hazel - it's the good
hearted people that suffer in this world. I think we would both agree it's
better to keep a good heart than not suffer for the lack of it.
I hope those wounds heal for you in time, keep faith that they will and that
in the end truth will make things better. Best of luck, Ata

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
The day CPS comes to take my kids, is the day that I die, along with a few state workers.

They can kiss my ass, quite frankly.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Put simply, CPS is an evil organization. But since they hide their lies behind a cause that everyone can agree with, no one ever questions their motives or actions. There is no accountability.

CPS makes brash judgments and uses harsh tactics to ensure a conviction and the seizure of someone's children. They don't care about justice or the truth. It's all about boosting their own funding and proving their worth, no matter how distorted and false it may be.

CPS is an immoral idea. Parents who abuse or neglect their children is an awful thing, but unfortunately it is reality. It is not the job of the state - no matter how bad the situation may be - to decide which parents can keep their children and which cannot. This is just one of those unfortunate situations where the right thing cannot be done without sacrificing too much liberty to the state.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
after watching the videos I have to question those who say there is
no such thing as good and evil. If there isn't then please explain
why these children are not still alive?

Evil is alive and well, don't fall for the excuse of "poor reasoning"
or "situational ethics". Religion can be both a positive and negative
force in the world but it exists for the simple reason that evil IS real.

I am not a religious person myself but that doesn't change my con-
viction about reality. In this world as we look for answers for today's
problems remember there is more at work here than just economics
and laws.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Thank you, S/F. This may be one of the most important threads I've read, and I am spreading these vids everywhere I can.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Hazelnut, my sympathies go to you and your family for what you all have had to endure at the hands of CPS.

I too have my fair share of CPS incidents myself, but none as torturous as yours. Being a co-custodial father (I have Joint Custody with the babymama), CPS in my State tends to ignore any complaints of abuse filed by a father. Even after getting the Police involved and backing my accusations with investigations and proof of abuse, CPS wouldn't do anything. The physical abuse my daughter had to endure had to get so severe to the point where the burns on her back were so noticeable that her teachers reported it to the Police and she had to receive medical attention. After having the Police + Teachers + Hospital Nurses reporting the same physical abuse I had been reporting CPS finally investigated the mother. Their punishment, after finding the reports "Substantiated" was a mandatory 1 hour class on Anger Management!!!

However, in reverse, I've suffered numerous investigations by CPS from simple allegations made by either her mother or teacher for neglect such as letting my daughter ride the Public Bus unaccompanied at age 12, or for eating meat, or giving my daughter a monetary allowance! I even got investigated because I let my daughter have a Breakfast Bar and an Orange Juice for breakfast when we were running late for school one day! Thankfully, at least in my case, CPS always concludes their investigations with a result of "Unfounded".

If only CPS had the same diligence in pursuing allegations of physical abuse by her mother then my daughter wouldn't have to continue living in that kind of environment half the week enduring repeat physical abuse. I've had to resign myself to being my daughter's emotional support and safe haven rather than being able to protect her from her mother. CPS routinely asks why I don't try to get an Emergency Protective Order if I am so convinced that physical abuse is going on, yet every lawyer I have spoken to understands why I don't...as being a male means that I won't ever be awarded it in Court...not unless her mother goes to jail prior to my filing...and even then it would be an uphill legal battle with the odds still against me and my daughter.

I have personally known families torn apart by CPS for their religious beliefs, for their sexual orientation, and for their political beliefs. It would seem that CPS in my State has no hesitation in violating Civil Rights and Liberties in taking away children from bi-sexual parents, or non-Christian parents, or political activist parents, but when actual abuse is involved they don't do anything instead saying "There are procedures we must regrettably follow before we can take any kind of action in removing the child from the abusive home." Apparently they are allowed discriminatory powers in removing a child from a home when the child is not in immediate physical danger...but not when they are!

Although children suffer tragically at the hands of neglectful or abusive parents, and should have an advocate to assist them, it is unfortunately regrettable that both children and their families are indeed victimized by CPS all the time even when neither neglect nor abuse has occurred. CPS needs to be the same due process as there exists in a Court of Law, with oversight and accountability to prevent the abuse of our children and families at the hands of CPS itself.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
And just to put the shoe on the other foot.

Child services took too long to step in for us, but I am eternally grateful they did. It is unlikely me or my siblings would have lived long in to adulthood - if we got to adulthood at all - without their help.

The foster family who took us on an emergency basis are simply wonderful people.

Having met many parents who've been in contact with child protective services on an ongoing basis for problems, I have a healthy distrust of parents who proclaim their perfection and how they've been trampled on. While it is possible that there are problems with the system, I believe most of the people who claim how they've been oppressed by this system are like people in jail. Everyone's innocent.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by fraterormus

Thank you fraterormus and you have mine.

It is mostly the fathers who are shat upon by government agencies but there are enough of us mothers out here who received the same treatment. The system is broken yet has all the power. It is enough to make one crazy. There is no feeling like the one you get when your parental rights are trampled without reason.

Child Protective Services is a problem. Thankfully, our children are still living.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Thank you to every one who commented. Hazelnut and Fraterormus, I deeply feel your pain. There are no checks and balances in the system to protect our children from what happened to them. As in your case mine was all about child support. People are fighting to change this but more people need to speak out.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I got 2:24 into the first video. As an expecting father that was all it took. I couldn't watch anymore. Thanks for the videos. I will try to watch later.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   
in the Jackson Bortz case, when I heard CPS say - recorded - 'We do not have to do what the judge says.' ...

I snapped. I want them abolished. THe only way to make it better, is to put these crimes under our normal, constitutional legal system. People need jury trials for such extreme state action as losing kids. They might as well cut your heart out.

Half the time, since I've been watching CPS, I see they try to bully parents into confessing things - if they don't confess, they don't get their children back, or don't get to see them.

THat's a witchhunt method. That's crazy. It happens all the time. THey say 'If you don't admit it, we can't help you deal with it, and you'll lose your kids.'

WHat would you do? Quite frankly, I am glad i don't have a baby anymore. It is getting worse and worse.

[edit on 23-9-2009 by hadriana]

[edit on 23-9-2009 by hadriana]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by fraterormus

Fraterormus please try this link. Fathers and Families

There are people out there fighting for fathers.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   
My Mouse is going crazy. . . Sorry for the double post.

[edit on 23-9-2009 by MikeNice81]

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   
You have my deepest sympathies for the abuse you have suffered at their hands.

I can not post the response here that would make you glow inside. I give you the only thing I can give you my word.

THEY WILL ALL PAY.

Before any of you ask, every law enforcement agent Ive talked to knows my opinion. (7)

In my friends case there are three references where I slipped up and uttered those statements, for the record.

If your a CPS agent in Texas, get on your hands and knees and pray every night Texas never rebels.

I will tell you a funny joke a lawyer for the ACLU told me.

What do you call 3000 cps agents hanging from trees?

A piss poor start

Again my deepest sympathies. You should file a lawsuit in federal court against the individual CPS agents.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   
fightcps.com...

Step one know your rights and how the system is arranged against you.

They will lie cheat and steal at every opportunity.

1) hire a lawyer for your immediate case that does not work in the area (city or county)

2) demand a jury trial

Filing a federal court case

Be aware the federal court case can not intervene in an ongoing custody dispute (includes CPS). It can only be heard after the judge bangs the gavel in the ongoing case is over.

What your lawyer at the local level should do
1)demand a trail by jury
2) advise you not to deal with CASA (or your states equivalent)

What you should do
1)get a tape recorder and record every conversation you have with them. Walmart sells them as does other stores.

2)Make copies of the above recordings. keep with in a locker or vault and a copy with a great friend.

3)At the end of the case post all of the recordings online. Include you reading the copy of the case.

thats what I would do?

Whats your best bet? Remember they are going to play dirty. No one in that court room is your friend in any way.

If you can find a supporter, or have the cash yourself. Go outside of town and ask for references for a good PI. When I engage this Bastards next it will be with resources. I will be using the private eyes to dig out all the dirt I can. Thats me...

Let me U2U the best researcher here Ive come across and see what he actually recommend. He has a slightly better grasp of applied tactics for better results.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join