It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lee Harvey Oswald was a right-wing conservative?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Wow, yet another partisan thread.

Hmm, this is a conspiracy site so in other words leave and go do something else. Above Politics....yeah right.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric
Wow, yet another partisan thread.

Hmm, this is a conspiracy site so in other words leave and go do something else. Above Politics....yeah right.

You're right. It is a conspiracy site. And here we are, negating the issues that make the left-wing loons credible. Just because I bring notice about what they might be saying, just because I point out the hypocracy of the left, it doesn't make it a conspiracy?

Racism didn't work for the left. ACORN didn't work, either. So now they bring about stupid allegations about the right. Can't conservatives argue this point?

I feel it is a conspiracy when any issue is derailed by idiotic allegations made by the left. Sure, this is just one blog. But it gives credibility to the left in their accusations. Again, forget the topic, lets get distracted by stupid comments.

By bringing there foolish allegations to light, we, as conservatives, illuminate their weak attempts to deflect issues that are important to all.

-snort-

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by TheOneElectric

pretty sure you meant to go to this thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

lotsa like minded people for you where you wont be challenged to do any critical thinking. ENJOY!

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Lee Harvey Oswold was a defector to the Soviet Union. And he was well known to be a hard core supporter of Marxism and Communism, so much so that he assassinated the leader of the most powerful free market economy.

In fact the Warren Commission cited his support of Communism as a major factor in his decision to kill the president.

By definition, that is as far left as you get.

The blithering idiot that wrote that blog is an Intellectual Lightweight.

[edit on 22-9-2009 by aravoth]

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by aravoth

They will rewrite history as they see fit.

There was no "great depression".
There was no 9/11.
There was no "birth certificate". (sorry, had to put that in)
And unemployment at 10% is a good thing.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikerussellus
reply to post by grover

Maybe I'm wrong, but did the conservatives ever accuse the left-wingers of any of this?

Worse. The right has accused us of hating America...of being traitors and giving comfort to terrorists because we opposed the mindless push to invade Iraq.

I pay little if any attention to what the media says about anything...and I suggest you do the same...ever since the 24 hour news cycle the radio and TV blahblahblah's seem to think that their opinions are the news and as such are worthy of reporting on.

As for racism I will not accuse anyone of racism unless it is blatant...but I will say this...the hard right's hatred of Obama is not just a matter of a difference of opinion on policies...because their loathing of the man is so visceral...something is there and it goes beyond simple politics.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by grover

I'm not star'ing you because I think you may be right or anything.

Ok, maybe just a little.

Good point.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join