It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Images of Alien Hybrid Surfaces From UFO Congress in Nevada.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Note: these images surfaced this weekend and, supposedly, were smuggled out of the UFO Congress in Nevada in February 2009. I was not there or privy to any of this information, so I'm going on what little information I have found or heard today.

This creature was found in an undisclosed location in Mexico and the people who found it tried to keep it captive. They stated it chewed one it's hands off to get free was also screaming loudly. Out of panic, they tried to drown it. After 30 mins. they took it out of the water and it was still alive, became very violent and louder then ever. They again put it back in a bucket of water to kill it for fear of it getting away. After 45 mins. they again took it out and it was angrier then ever. They did manage to kill the creature after securing it in the bucket of water overnight.

The feet are identical to human feet, it has the same amount of teeth and vertebrae as a human and the skull appears to be similar to the 'Star Child'. This is believed to be a hybrid but created by humans in research and escaped. Reports of similar beings, about 2 feet tall and seen in the same area, are trying to avoid human contact as much as possible.

More extrordinary pics in this video.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7aa4b277e2f3.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/80b5950c09aa.jpg[/atsimg]

Footnote: I realize that this presentation was made by Jaime Maussan and that many ufologists and critics, especially here in the US, have branded him as unreliable because of some questionable sightings in Mexico City. But overall, I consider Maussan to be a very serious researcher despite the dubious actions of others...Lon

Source- naturalplane.blogspot.com...
Source-www.ufo-blogger.com...

This article was posted on 20 July 2009, I google searched the topic, most consist of the same thing. If anyone has additional info on this subject please feel free to post them here. Also, comments and crtitics welcome.

I find it interesting that the being has a tail...???

[edit on 06/10/2009 by jinx880101]

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion.
Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

join