It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you want alien intervention some of the world has to go

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Basically iv'e put this thread in skunk words because it's just really my opinion.
any ways back to the topic.

yeh basically i was thinking if we was to come into contact with aliens some of the world needs to go, why because some people won't be able to take it especially religious people they will go mental.

for example the film Mist: the religious women is a perfect example, turning everyone against the people who do believe it's not an act of god.

war and protest will be another one.

to be honest with you ATS i wish we could all start fresh, no religion, no money, free will, no world government and so on.
and i bet we would have ET contact now.
in the far past, us humans maybe had contact with beings, like the alien drawings in the cave from a thread i saw here.

maybe an ET race wants to have contact, or has with a higher person, but the person said no, the humans can't take it, or maybe they want to come out but will cause so much shi*.

if one day they come, they come, i just think it will cause many problems at the time of the intervention and eventually it might calm down.
but theres a side of me that thinks "hey maybe it could change alot".

cheers for reading.
and if you have any thoughts please post

much love

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   

i just think it will cause many problems at the time of the intervention

I can see it now...the ETs are all sitting around in a room with the bald guy from A&E talking about how they are going to be 'tough' on the humans if they don't decide to go to treatment....then the humans walk in and they are all ticked off, cuz they just caught a buzz on some of the usual, murder, rape, pillage kind of stuff...the humans play tough for a little while, then finally give in and agree to go...

the ETs are happy they have made a difference and saved some lives...in the follow up we learn that six months later, after the humans got out of rehab, they went right back to killing and stealing...we're all bummer out about it, but it's ok, because next week we get to see the Alpha Centaurian intervention and we really think that they might 'get it.'

I don't know that any self-respecting Et would mess with humans. We're too much of a parasite.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by KSPigpen

i just think it will cause many problems at the time of the intervention

I can see it now...the ETs are all sitting around in a room with the bald guy from A&E talking about how they are going to be 'tough' on the humans if they don't decide to go to treatment....then the humans walk in and they are all ticked off, cuz they just caught a buzz on some of the usual, murder, rape, pillage kind of stuff...the humans play tough for a little while, then finally give in and agree to go...

the ETs are happy they have made a difference and saved some lives...in the follow up we learn that six months later, after the humans got out of rehab, they went right back to killing and stealing...we're all bummer out about it, but it's ok, because next week we get to see the Alpha Centaurian intervention and we really think that they might 'get it.'

I don't know that any self-respecting Et would mess with humans. We're too much of a parasite.

i wonder what world we will devour next...maybe if aliens do exist, they are not letting us in on it because they dont want us to have the capabilities to ravage other worlds....

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   
The OP sounds like he is already convinced when the ET's arrive they will be the "good" guys and have humans best interest at heart. There's no way they could just be here to manipulate and use us as slaves and have humans worship them. Thankfully for him/her there will be people here who won't have blind faith in the ET's.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by mtaftm

I hear you man, but I feel they are already here some may even be posting on the ATS NOW IMAGINE THAT there are some pretty interesting characteres on this site and they may be making CONTACT. Also I see your view on the govz. poss. preventing them but I think its just time driven THEY have a known time when to make MASS CONTACT AS THEY HAVE DONE IN THE PAST . I would just stay focused and mabey 1 day you will experience CONTACT and see how it really works good thread tho s&f.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I think if you are a good person or an evolved person then ET's would talk to you; and teach you cool stuff

I dont think the government has had any contact with ET's or maybe limited contact since most governments are really barbaric

thats what ive heard anyways....

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by jjkenobi

I'm not convinced that theres just good aliens, but im clearly talking about non-hostile one, talking about hostile aliens is a diffrent thread to be honest, my opinion on hostile aliens, if they was so hostile they would wipe this planet clean.
but us as a species is very hostile, we are like ants with nukes.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
cheers to everyone for the reply to my thread, appreciate it, and some good opinions to

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
This thread has convinced me that we need to just kill all the Christians now or space Santa will never come to give us his cool knowledge toys.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Don't kill the religious, just pay them no attention when they kick up a fuss about the Aliens. If they persist and are violent, well, they can't be very religious can they? They would be hiding their fear of change under their religious beliefs; it would have nothing to do with God at all- just fear. But I tell you, if any group of people cause violence and use religion as an excuse (like those b*star* witch hunters/inquisitors) I will NOT stand for it and peaceful protest will ensue. Hehehe, on a grassy patch with a guitar
good times. Especially if the Aliens are on the recieving end!

Still, you never know, it might be like 'V' where we think the Aliens are good but they're not. Still, you never know what's going to happen, do you?

Ramadwarf on protesting against the opposition! With Music

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
If aliens exist,along with visiting earth from star systems far far away.I doubt they care much about humans except from a scientific point of view.They could care less if we nukes ourselves to oblivion or hold hands and sing kumbaya,either of those scenarios would probably be added to their scientific essay on humans.Like we don't care if a termite mound(earth) gets destroyed,im gathering they think along those lines.Course i have never met an alien or even know they exist so it's all speculation.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I think there may be an extraterrestrial intervention at some point but I think it will be an intervention coming with a policy of "tough love" and we may not like what the visitors have in mind to help humanity fix the mess we have made of our world and our societies. I assume to the outside we are savage brutes in love with the concept of taking without regard for any but a passing semblance to fairness. I do not think we are held with contempt though because if we were I would be worried.

Help from an extraterrestrial presence that holds us in contempt is not help, it would be an invasion even if it the invasion comes with the outstretched hand of friendship. The acts that are born of contempt would not, could not stay hidden for long and though we are many things we are not stupid even with generations of ingestion of poisons like fluoride and other poisons.

Gladly I believe help when it comes will be sincere and not fickle like the help humans have been so covertly obvious in giving many “lesser” civilisations during our own past ages of empire building.

I also consider there is not open contact even though there are many UFO sightings because the Earth has been strictly quarantined. I believe we were quarantined a long time ago because humanity on the whole is a black hearted species that kills and revels in the suffering of others for reasons of self advancement and power. The MSM touts the power of good over evil, weapons and tactics so on and so forth because they are following orders - and humanity laps it up.

As a species we are so easily corrupted by power, money and sex with few exceptions to that rule that we may not have open contact for millennia. Those who are proven to be exempt from the corruption generally tend not to be fully trusted and they get pushed to the fringes of our senses, thus it seems to be the norm to celebrate the vacuous, irrelevant and fickle as they reinforce our normality, our everyday lives. Outside places like those who think outside the box are seen as weird.

However, the goal posts have changed due to the fact that though we are still mentally barbaric and spiritually primitive, our technology has advanced to the point where we can now destroy our world. This might have been a technological turn of events that might have taken those who watch us by surprise.

For this reason an intervention may come sooner than was anticipated and there might be a price to pay by all even though we just paid our taxes to those who should have known better but those in power chose to focus on the prize that comes from conquest on the battlefield and in the boardroom because they fell into the trap of ego feeding, back slapping and secret gangs that reward favours for favours.

To be blunt, I am agonised I was born a human because humanity to my mind is pathetic and cruel and needs a good spanking. So, if extraterrestrials come with “tough love” in my mind I will not shed a tear for my species because if there is a tough choice to be made on our behalf than I think we probably deserve whatever is coming because I think we were warned, those warning kept secret and not acted upon. Thus we blew it and many choices may well be taken away from us by any intervention that comes.

Let it come I say, I am ready for anything.

[edit on 26-9-2009 by SmokeJaguar67]

top topics

join