It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sibel Edmonds: Bin Laden worked for the CIA for ages... up to 9/11!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by talisman

It makes perfect sense when you think about how the Bush administration was bending over for the Saudi Royals you honestly think the FBI was gonna put one of Saudi Arabia's most important families under strict interrogation?

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   

You are kidding right? You think that when you are no longer a government employee that you are free to spout off everything you know? It doesnt work that way.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Your post makes no sense. The Bin Ladens were gathered in one spot to make it easier for the FBI to interview them. It wasn't "Oh goody I answered a question now I can fly"

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999
You think that when you are no longer a government employee that you are free to spout off everything you know? It doesnt work that way.

...you have a valid point...

...i've admired john stockwell (ex-cia) for a long time and discovered ray mcgovern (ex-cia) a few years ago and he seems very solid as well... a lot of what they've blown the whistle on is valid - but - theres this little voice that says "once cia, always cia" - and - "this could be just another double-talk con job - afterall, thats what the cia does best"...

...concerning sibel edmonds - her info is very interesting, especially since its damning of those that should be sentenced to licking the scum off of toilets in leavenworth for the rest of their miserable lives - but - she's a newbee and i find her access to all this hot info to be suspect at best...

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Your post makes no sense. The Bin Ladens were gathered in one spot to make it easier for the FBI to interview them. It wasn't "Oh goody I answered a question now I can fly"

So Michael Jackson and FAmily were gathered in One Spot on 9/11/ They just did a reunion the night before and couldn't get a flight.

So let me ask the People here.

Who do you think would pose more of a threat to National Security ASSUMING THE OFFICIAL STORY IS TRUE

And if not a Threat INFORMATION FOR NATIONAL SECURITY

Would the greater threat be.....The Jackson 5?

Or the Bin Laden's?

[edit on 22-9-2009 by talisman]

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wyn Hawks

You think that when you are no longer a government employee that you are free to spout off everything you know? It doesnt work that way.

...you have a valid point...

...i've admired john stockwell (ex-cia) for a long time and discovered ray mcgovern (ex-cia) a few years ago and he seems very solid as well... a lot of what they've blown the whistle on is valid - but - theres this little voice that says "once cia, always cia" - and - "this could be just another double-talk con job - afterall, thats what the cia does best"...

...concerning sibel edmonds - her info is very interesting, especially since its damning of those that should be sentenced to licking the scum off of toilets in leavenworth for the rest of their miserable lives - but - she's a newbee and i find her access to all this hot info to be suspect at best...

John Stockwell, THE CIA WENT AFTER with all guns blazing. They sued him and I believe he was never allowed to make a cent on anything related to his information.

That type of Disinfo would make no sense if the CIA was behind him, I believe he was a person of integrity.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   

You are kidding right? You think that when you are no longer a government employee that you are free to spout off everything you know? It doesnt work that way.

Yeah but if what she is saying is just Bunk like your suggesting why would she need to be gagged???

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Sure, as long as they had diplomatic passports.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by stevegmu

There were a lot of people with diplomatic passports.

So why exactly would the Bin laden's be allowed to fly when Michael Jackson and family weren't allowed?

Could it have to do with the fact that a good number of the Admininstration at that time had no real interest in Bin Laden and according to Tenet and others, were fixated on Saddam?

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Probably because their lives were in danger, being that their name was Bin Laden, and the US didn't want to deal with the ensuing problems with Saudi Arabia should something happen to them. You do know Usama was essentially cast out of his family, was an embarrassment, and most likely would have been killed, had he resurfaced in Saudi Arabia, correct?
What does the dysfunctional Jackson family have to do with anything?

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by talisman
John Stockwell, THE CIA WENT AFTER with all guns blazing.

...if your embellishment was true, his life wouldve concluded decades ago with him being a greasy spot on an isolated road somewhere...

They sued him and I believe he was never allowed to make a cent on anything related to his information.

...over 30 years ago, the cia did prevent him from receiving royalties on his first book... the reason cited in the court case was that he failed to have it approved / edited / filtered / screened by the cia first, which was a condition of his employment contract... after that incident, he ran his "stuff" through the proper channels prior to publication / public release - which proves my original point that "once cia, always cia"...

That type of Disinfo would make no sense if the CIA was behind him,

...how do you know what make sense to the cia?... answer: you dont unless you're one of the upper muckers and, even though ats is kinda cool, i seriously doubt that any upper muckers are posting here...

I believe he was a person of integrity.

...was?... interesting...

...like i said, i admire him - but - not blindly... we should never forget that horrible things happened on his watch... his story is that he didnt directly participate and complained to his superior who told him to put up or shut up... he wasnt ready to give up his career yet, so he shut up for a while... that he finally spoke up publicly is admirable - but - that he "put up with it" for awhile also reflects on his integrity...

...to bring this back in line with the thread's topic of sibel edmonds and her short tenure with the nsa - she hasnt blown the whistle on anything new... she's just repeating the already known, presuming that the majority of the public doesnt remember (or was too young to understand) how we got into this mess and all the dirty tricks played along the way...

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by stevegmu

Probably because their lives were in danger, being that their name was Bin Laden, and the US didn't want to deal with the ensuing problems with Saudi Arabia should something happen to them. You do know Usama was essentially cast out of his family, was an embarrassment, and most likely would have been killed, had he resurfaced in Saudi Arabia, correct?
What does the dysfunctional Jackson family have to do with anything?

At that time ALL AMERICAN LIVES COULD'VE BEEN IN DANGER!

You don't know that Bin Laden wasn't going to Kill His Family if they were THAT MUCH OF AN ENEMY. Which, could mean that if they were "flying" it could've been problematic--judging by what already happened! Which means and translates that they should not have been allowed to fly.

Perhaps, their rich oil connections with the Bush's has something to do with it. In fact, that is the more simple of explanations.

[edit on 23-9-2009 by talisman]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Wyn Hawks

if your embellishment was true, his life wouldve concluded decades ago with him being a greasy spot on an isolated road somewhere...

I don't think so. It would have made him all the more strong. His accusations would gain more credibility. All guns means using your guns wisely, which also means using your brains.

Remember, guns without brains can't do anything.

over 30 years ago, the cia did prevent him from receiving royalties on his first book... the reason cited in the court case was that he failed to have it approved / edited / filtered / screened by the cia first, which was a condition of his employment contract... after that incident, he ran his "stuff" through the proper channels prior to publication / public release - which proves my original point that "once cia, always cia"...

No, all that proves is that the CIA saw what he was going to publish. But he had already bypassed them previously, so the genie was already out of the bag. Hardly a thing for a CIA MAN TO DO TO THE CIA!

The idea "Once CIA, Always CIA" is more your opinion. But for me, the facts and the truth ring louder then just opinions. If not bona-fide proof, then we must have "good reasons" to believe something.

how do you know what make sense to the cia?

You will have to do better then that. Logic dictates this. He testified before Congress. Now none of us may know what they want, but it is within reason to assume that they don't want other countries to know that they are responsible for the deaths of 6 million people.

I don't have to violate Occams Razor and find some wild explanation as to why they would want everyone to know such a thing, rather I opt for the more rational simple explanation which is pretty straightforward here.

..was?... interesting... ...like i said, i admire him - but - not blindly... we should never forget that horrible things happened on his watch... his story is that he didnt directly participate and complained to his superior who told him to put up or shut up... he wasnt ready to give up his career yet, so he shut up for a while... that he finally spoke up publicly is admirable - but - that he "put up with it" for awhile also reflects on his integrity...

To me it reflects more on human nature. People when under authority will do all sorts of things, when they are caught between a rock and a hard place. This is where I think his integrity comes through. Not that he had to always have had it, but that in all of us is some integrity ready to shine through, and he allowed his to surface and said "enough is enough."

to bring this back in line with the thread's topic of sibel edmonds and her short tenure with the nsa - she hasnt blown the whistle on anything new... she's just repeating the already known, presuming that the majority of the public doesnt remember (or was too young to understand) how we got into this mess and all the dirty tricks played along the way...

Well here we have the first insider to really admit that Bin Laden was still working for the United States right up and until 9/11. That is certainly something to consider.

One more thing about Stockwell that has *ALWAYS STUCK WITH ME* and it rings so true today......

His quote from way back in 1980.....

John Stockwell

"if the Soviet Union were to disappear off the face of the map, the United States would quickly seek out new enemies to justify its own military-industrial complex."

[edit on 23-9-2009 by talisman]

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Two months before 9/11 osama spent 10 days in an American hospital in Dubai in the urology dept where he was visited by a cia cheif. Bin laden arricved on the 4th of july with a nurse and 4 body guards. The cia man was spotted in the lift on his way to see bin laden and later boasted to frienbds about the meeting...and was rapidly recalled to washington afterwards. He was also visited by prince turki al faisal..who was then head of saudi intelligence....

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join