It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sibel Edmonds: Bin Laden worked for the CIA for ages... up to 9/11!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 05:55 AM
link   
This just in... a former Turkish-American employee of the NSA, tells on the "Malloy Radio Show" about the lng collaboration between Osama Bin Laden and the CIA, and his role as a proxy through the organizing of many radical muslim insurgencies in enemy territory, or into countries not really aligned with the US.

Link to riginal article.

In the interview, Sibel says that the US maintained 'intimate relations' with Bin Laden, and the Taliban, "all the way until that day of September 11." These 'intimate relations' included using Bin Laden for 'operations' in Central Asia, including Xinjiang, China. These 'operations' involved using al Qaeda and the Taliban in the same manner "as we did during the Afghan and Soviet conflict," that is, fighting 'enemies' via proxies. As Sibel has previously described, and as she reiterates in this latest interview, this process involved using Turkey (with assistance from 'actors from Pakistan, and Afghanistan and Saudi Arabia') as a proxy, which in turn used Bin Laden and the Taliban and others as a proxy terrorist army. Control of Central Asia The goals of the American 'statesmen' directing these activities included control of Central Asia's vast energy supplies and new markets for military products. The Americans had a problem, though. They needed to keep their fingerprints off these operations to avoid a) popular revolt in Central Asia ( Uzbekistan, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan and Turkmenistan), and b) serious repercussions from China and Russia. They found an ingenious solution: Use their puppet-state Turkey as a proxy, and appeal to both pan-Turkic and pan-Islam sensibilities. Turkey, a NATO ally, has a lot more credibility in the region than the US and, with the history of the Ottoman Empire, could appeal to pan-Turkic dreams of a wider sphere of influence. The majority of the Central Asian population shares the same heritage, language and religion as the Turks. In turn, the Turks used the Taliban and al Qaeda, appealing to their dreams of a pan-Islamic caliphate (Presumably. Or maybe the Turks/US just paid very well.) According to Sibel: This started more than a decade-long illegal, covert operation in Central Asia by a small group in the US intent on furthering the oil industry and the Military Industrial Complex, using Turkish operatives, Saudi partners and Pakistani allies, furthering this objective in the name of Islam.

Audio
of the show: www.bradblog.com...

For once, the neocon devotees here won't be able to dismiss this as liberal/leftie propaganda, since this is taken from a conservative source.

p.s. As an unrelated statement, I'd like to express how Sibel Edmonds is really a hot, gorgeous women that I'd very much like to spend some intimate time with!
But I know I'm just some punk so I'll obvious never have my chance with her unless in some other plane of existence... Well now please forget that immature bit on my part...

[edit on 22/9/09 by Echtelion]

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Of course, isn't that why he had family flown out of the area that very day on 9/11. I might be remembering a bit off, but if I recall correctly, they were in the air when no other planes where authorised.

People didn't understand or see why then, perhaps they were in denial, that whole self ignorance thing and all.

But this isn't news, however the topic hasn't been discussed recently that I know of.

There was some research forum activity, digging for info on these angles. Different "degrees of the truth", to bad people in general couldn't get it throughtheir heads that this stuff is need to know and they ought to keep that in mind.

Outstanding thread, it gives me hope to see people are still not leaving one stone unturned. Even if it has been turned over before.

I have renewed confidence knowing that someone other than myself is not going to take anothers word for it, and verify for them selves just because they can.

I encourage such and look forward to seeing this stone is not left unturned.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Echtelion

Aren't you even a little bit curious as to how a person who worked as a translator for 7 months in a Washington DC field office had access to the alleged information? I mean just a little curious?

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 06:58 AM
link   
I think that if moral judgement deems a countries Government actions detrimental against not only the countries citizens but also to the betterment of mankind or against 'Human rights' as a whole then being hit with a gag order wouldn't bother me, I shout from the highest rooftops what I know to be fact and let them refute what I have to say in a court of the people not of the law.
Seeing as the people want only the truth from their Governments it should be told, after all the Government wants YOU to tell the truth do they not?
Its a double edged sword, to cover it up to protect a select few is morally wrong if it affects the wider community, let the people decide, I'm sure they are more enlightened than the Governments give them credit for.

Go Sibel.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   
So the article didn't state what made Bin Laden the new boogey man? What made his relationship with the US sour? Or did it sour at all? Seems to me he could very well be on the US payroll.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Thanks for the find, S+F, I've been following Sibel Edmond's allegations very closely, it should be treated with a great deal more relevance by the 911 movement for truth!

People ask where are the whistleblowers in 911- well here is one. Don't dismiss her by thinking "what could she know she's just a lowly interpreter." Her work involved analyzing the raw data coming from the mideast.

Obviously the FBI and other government agencies are spooked by her allegations, as they continue to fight to classify even simple documents related to her case (see the ACLU: Sibel Edmonds: A Patriot Silenced, Unjustly Fired but Fighting Back to Help Keep America Safe.

As to Bin Laden, I don't believe he was a willing participant of 911 - I think he was suckered into playing that role as "mastermind" so the US military and intelligence community would have a fall guy to hang 911 on. Flying out members of the Saudi royal family were concessions for their assistance in "acquiring" the identities of the terrorists. Once the deed was done, Bin Laden wasn't just expendable, he had to be killed to keep him silent. Every tape he has released since then has been nothing more than smoke and mirrors. (lookalike actor, Los Alamos voice morphing tech).

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

Aren't you even a little bit curious as to how a person who worked as a translator for 7 months in a Washington DC field office had access to the alleged information? I mean just a little curious?

Oh I sure am.

But when I think about all these DOD and CIA officials who's been dealing with a massive quantity of totally insane secret infos and still don't want to reveal one bit of it, I'd say that someone who's not so entangled in high-level State affairs is more likely to come out of the closet. She's a workers in linguistics, who's both not so politically involved in State affairs while having worked at one of the most crucial fields of the intelligence business... yes, something as "lowly" as translation is very crucial when it's about making major serious deals and plotting with foreign warlords, politicians and activists who aren't very fluent in english.

Moreover, I'm not bringing this info on this forum because I fully endorse these claims, but rather because it's damn interesting to look into, and these claims can lead up to a major revelation if we get to find proofs or evidences to support them.

Read and research...

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Ya and he plays golf with Bush

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   

link   

link   

link   

link   

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Echtelion

Originally posted by hooper

Oh I sure am.

But when I think about all these DOD and CIA officials who's been dealing with a massive quantity of totally insane secret infos and still don't want to reveal one bit of it, I'd say that someone who's not so entangled in high-level State affairs is more likely to come out of the closet. She's a workers in linguistics, who's both not so politically involved in State affairs while having worked at one of the most crucial fields of the intelligence business... yes, something as "lowly" as translation is very crucial when it's about making major serious deals and plotting with foreign warlords, politicians and activists who aren't very fluent in english.

Moreover, I'm not bringing this info on this forum because I fully endorse these claims, but rather because it's damn interesting to look into, and these claims can lead up to a major revelation if we get to find proofs or evidences to support them.

Read and research...

I guess my point was more to the idea that the FBI would take a new hire and just throw all this top secret stuff at him/her. Unless she comes to the information she is conveying by other than legitimate means, in which case she should be perfectly ignored and prosecuted.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Oh oh!

Nobody tell JJ!!!

He won't like being contradicted again! haha sorry couldn't resist

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ADVISOR

Of course, isn't that why he had family flown out of the area that very day on 9/11. I might be remembering a bit off, but if I recall correctly, they were in the air when no other planes where authorised

Yep, you are remembering a bit off. The Bin Laden family WAS gathered to one location in the United States after most aircraft were grounded. There, the FBI interviewed several members of the family and only after the FBI had gotten their questions answered, was the Bin Laden family allowed to leave the U.S.....AFTER airline service had resumed.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Now, on to Sibel Edmonds. Have any of the rest of you noticed that her story is growing as time passes?

Not to mention the ridiculous idea that as an interpreter hired AFTER 9/11/01....to work for the FBI...she had access to CIA files......hmmmmm......

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999
Now, on to Sibel Edmonds. Have any of the rest of you noticed that her story is growing as time passes?

Not to mention the ridiculous idea that as an interpreter hired AFTER 9/11/01....to work for the FBI...she had access to CIA files......hmmmmm......

So why was she gagged for so long>>?

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999
reply to post by ADVISOR

Of course, isn't that why he had family flown out of the area that very day on 9/11. I might be remembering a bit off, but if I recall correctly, they were in the air when no other planes where authorised

Yep, you are remembering a bit off. The Bin Laden family WAS gathered to one location in the United States after most aircraft were grounded. There, the FBI interviewed several members of the family and only after the FBI had gotten their questions answered, was the Bin Laden family allowed to leave the U.S.....AFTER airline service had resumed.

So if anyone else answered some questions they should have been allowed to fly that day?

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   

posted by hooper

Sibel Edmonds has a top-secret security clearance in the FBI's counterintelligence and counterterrorism departments. Furthermore she has been providing the information proving the treason of the Bush Regime NeoCONs and dual US/Israeli citizens. If we are lucky, soon we will have enough to hang the whole nest of serpent scum.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a6bd1eb874c0.jpg[/atsimg]

So for the benefit of the U.S. media, and other readers, who may find it helpful for this large body of newly-available information to be culled down into more digestible pieces, I will attempt to break down the deposition, a bit, into some of its subject matter-based component parts. I will try to go through the major disclosures from the deposition, one-by-one, in a series of pieces which might help others to further report and/or investigate these breathtaking disclosures from a former FBI official who, following 9/11, listened to and translated wiretap recordings made from 1996 through 2002, in the FBI’s counterintelligence and counterterrorism departments, under top-secret clearance.

source

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/83ddc3ef5af3.jpg[/atsimg]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join