It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you could give one thing to an alien that would define humanity, what would it be?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 06:28 AM
link   
A pizza.

Then if he got thirsty I'd give him a beer to wash it down.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 06:30 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 06:37 AM
link   
I would show them the birth of a baby to parents that really want to have a child and the Love the humans are capable of.

Then I would show them the evils of our world - the religions, the military and the just down right evil people of earth and ask them to dispose of our garbage so that we may finally live in peace!

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 06:39 AM
link   
An open hand of love and respect.

Be In Peace.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by ineverknew

I think I wouldn't give them anything I would however take them to a movie...question is what movie? Disney would be out of the question. So would alot of what Hollywood has to offer. Maybe I wouldn't take them to a movie maybe the circus instead...then again I once say a couple of Hybrids at the circus (they had come to watch not participate) so maybe thats a waste. Ah geuss I would just give them a Klondike bar and ask them not to mess with my family when they come take us over.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I would show E.T. 100 reasons why E.T.'s different from me and why E.T's a worthless #. Then teach E.T. how to become almost as good as me by finding anyone who is worse off than E.T. and pointing out to that anyone that they are a worthless # until E.T. feels better about self.
Finally I'd teach E.T. that you need money to survive, to get money you need a job to get a job you need an address and to get an address you need to have money...catch 22 anyone?

Welcome to planet earth. Muahahahahaaaa

[edit on 24/9/2009 by IAmD1]

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I would give a huge photo album that includes numerous events, celebration and rememoriable moments.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by ineverknew

Very Good Question, Id Give Them Sex! Haha

The Best Thing I Could Give Them!! =P

Mr Webby 666 =]

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
A Big Fat Joint! (yes, using "Medical" Cannibis... that makes it legal right? :lol

Probably not the one thing to sum up humanity but the one thing that Humanity should be like under its influences

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
A Wooden Nickle.....

second line.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3DPrisoner
A pizza.

Then if he got thirsty I'd give him a beer to wash it down.

How about a bunch of beers so you can get him (or her) drunk and steal his (or her) ufo? That would define humanity, amongst other things, in two ways: drunkenness and stealing.

[edit on 29-9-2009 by ineverknew]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
This doesn't define humanity too well but they really, really *REALLY* like potatoes so I would give them some freedom fries.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
i'd take them to my dealer...

..i mean leader

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I would give them a wedgie.
Welcome to Earth, sucker.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I'd give him a Tool cd...

or two...

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Ok seriously - unconditional love and respect. I would have a million questions as I expect ET would have me so i'll take it to a my favourite hangout and talk talk talk.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Jokingly - A bottle of UV Vodka

Seriously:

A book called "Humanity for Dummies"

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Nothing, humanity is not tangible. No matter what you give someone or say, they will not understand us even if they poke us with needles for the rest of their lives or even read every book in history.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by johnwayne

heck, even if other humans do that to each other we wouldn't be able to understand humanity

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by subfab

i would give them a stick.

a stick shows everything you need to know about humans.

if the stick is long enough it can be used as a cane.
if the stick is short enough it can be used for fire.
if the stick is solid enough it can be used as a weapon.

it is organic, it's grown here, it decomposes, and it (when still on a tree) has a life span.

we are sticks.

we sometimes have a caring side to us. we will help a fellow man.
we are industrious we can engineer some amazing things.
we are violent. we will kill eachother. sometimes the death is justified, most times it's not.

we are born here, we live and we will die here, to each his life span.

-subfab

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join