It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran has brought down an unidentified shining object over the Persian Gulf

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Helmkat

Why is it everyone seems to think Aliens are uber advanced with teleportation and tractor beams and force fields? God..chances are they have tech similar to ours but they have either mastered it or use it differently with their planets different resources. We make mistakes, they make mistakes.

Think of this imagine if this was an ET scouting mission from a pretty near planetary system *cough* Gliese *cough* right now they could be reporting on their MSM "Probe lost on the Blue planet (Technical difficulties to blame) " whilst their government does the same as ours neither confirms or denies.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Jakes51

add this to the list.. Just added on Twitter...

"WNYW-TV: U.S. counter-terrorism officials have issued security bulletins about terrorist interest in attacking sport stadiums and hotels."
8 minutes ago from BNO Headquarters

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sky watcher
Saudi-Arabia is probably sending over weather balloons left and right laughing all the while. The Iranians need to worry because war looks like its going to come calling now. There is to much going on right now, Its the perfect time for Israel to attack.

I would keep away from the N.Y. and Pittsburgh, Seems terrorist are on the loose and could hit those places. If that happened the Israelis would not even blink, They would hit Iran right away knowing most Americans would cheer them on at that point.

What was that the Israelis are going to hit New York again and now Pittsburgh?

I really hope some one at the FBI still works for America and tracks these statements!

Why is it every Israeli disninfo agent on ATS keeps using every opportunity to 'warn' us all here in the U.S.A.?

Seems to me that if it were 'terrorists' and it's Israel that keeps threatening to attack Iran, that they would target say Tel Aviv and not Pittsburgh.

Oh but that wouldn't do any good now at getting America to fight another war for Israel would it?

Oh well maybe the Israelis will have better luck attacking the U.S. than this plane had in attacking Iran?

It will be interesting to see if the Iranians can recover and I.D. this craft.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

Sure i take it that is sufficent?

www.patentstorm.us...

"In some situations (e.g. when the drone is operating in enemy territory in which it would be impossible for the operator of the drone to recover the downed drone), it may be desired to self-destruct the drone rather than to deploy the parachute 151 in the event of a critical error being detected by the error detection device. For this possibility, the flight control computer 10 can provide a self-destruct signal based on pre-programmed criteria (e.g. phase of the mission, actual location of the drone, etc.) or based on a remotely provided self-destruct command, in the event of the error detection device 11 detecting a critical error or error combination as discussed above. The self-destruct signal will block or override the parachute deployment signal and will instead cause the drone to self-destruct in any known manner."

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
But, would a spy drone, be all glowing and bright? surely that kind of defeats the object of it being hidden?

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Jakes51

www.patentstorm.us...

here

My Uncle used to work in the RAF as a air traffic controller but volunteered for a European drone initative and told me of how the drones would self destruct partially when being damaged severely.. this was back in 2001 i'm sure it's been fully mastered now

EDIT: spelling

[edit on 17/05/09 by Raider of Truth]

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raider of Truth
reply to post by Jakes51

www.patentstorm.us...

here

My Uncle used to work in the RAF as a air traffic controller but volunteered for a European Drone initative and told me of how the drones would self destruct partially when being damged severely.. this was back in 2001 i'm sure it's been fully mastered now

Cool, thanks! I am going have to look at that. It is very interesting. I saw your last post and it is duly noted to our lists of possibilities on the crazy news cycle we are experiencing today.

[edit on 22-9-2009 by Jakes51]

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Acidtastic
But, would a spy drone, be all glowing and bright? surely that kind of defeats the object of it being hidden?

drones are not shiney , and they don't fly drones in formation either,problem is you have alot of people who know very little on how this type of thing works comenting on their opinions.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by VintageEnvy
"...I wonder what they shot it down with."

The latest, greatest, meanest technology available, of course:
(ok, couldn't get the photo to load -- it was a cutting edge Daisy Wrist Rocket slingshot...)
[edit on 22-9-2009 by Yukitup]

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Those Israeli disinfo agents are everywhere. Under your bed, even.

I can't verify that, but they are.

The Zionist Jews are definitely plotting another attack, though. Rockefeller, Emanuel, Netanyahu, and that old fella in American Pie.

Some guy said they're going to launch a giant Star of David into the moon. Sinister.

They are probably listening in.

We're on the ball, us.

Over.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by ROBL240
Typical, 3 UFO's (assuming they are) come along probobally on a peace mission and Iran instantly shoots one of them down.

According to the battle of LA we were stupid enough to try to bring objects down.

We failed though.

www.youtube.com...

Who every they are, they must be getting used to being shot at

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
We best be in hopes now more than ever it IS a UFO.

Cause if it's stamped 'made in the USA' we're in some big trouble.

Big trouble.

peace

You said a mouthful there, Especially if it's some kind of freaky black technology.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by hisshadow
The aliens should be ashamed at being downed by an rpg

lol

lol even tho its mean

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
It's funny. Someone posted a thread a few days ago showing some pictures of daily life in Iran.

I made a point about Iran's energy ambitions and what it would be like if the roles of Iran and the United States were reversed. I did this by asking the question: If Iran had zero point energy and the U.S. did not, would American not try to acquire that technology just because Iran said that we shouldn't?

It'd be great if that actually came true if Iran recovered the downed UFO and back-engineered an alien technology and was the sole country to have the technology and wouldn't share it with any country that was in the U.N.

[edit on 22-9-2009 by tyranny22]

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   
How about this? Did the Iranians actually shoot it down or did it crash of it's own accord?

[10.3] ISRAELI MBD HARPY / SILVER ARROW TACTICAL UAVS *

The MBD missile division of IAI sells another UAV, the "Harpy", which is an antiradar loitering attack drone. It patrols over a battlefield, waiting for somebody to turn on a radar, and then dives into it, destroying it with a blast-fragmentation warhead. The Harpy is a delta-winged machine with finlets on the wingtips. It weighs 135 kilograms (300 pounds), and is 2.7 meters (8 feet 10 inches) long with a span of 2.1 meters (6 feet 10 inches). It is powered by a UAV Engines Limited (UEL) AR731 rotary engine, with 28 kW (37 HP), driving a pusher propeller. Maximum speed is roughly 185 KPH (115 MPH / 100 knots), and endurance is about six hours. Although the Harpy is clearly different in appearance to the Boeing BRAVE 200, the two UAVs are conceptually similar in many ways, and the Harpy has a similar launch scheme. 18 Harpies are carried by a truck, with each UAV in its own sealed container. Three trucks make up a battery, which also includes a mission control center.

A Harpy can be fueled, programmed, and tested inside its container, which is then opened for launch by RATO booster. After launch, the UAV makes its way to its patrol area, following navigational waypoints provided by the command center, and then flies circuits, waiting for a radar to turn on. On finding a radar, it dives into it almost vertically, detonating before impact to ensure maximum damage to the radar site. If the radar is turned off and the Harpy loses target lock, the UAV returns to its patrol. If no radar is spotted by the time the Harpy is running low on fuel, the UAV will self-destruct.

Israeli UAV Source

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Violet Sky

Originally posted by yeebsy
Interesting little site that states.

The Iranian government has announced that it has ordered its air force to attack UFOs which are being seen near Iranian nuclear facilities in substantial numbers. Air Force Colonel Salman Mahini has said "all anti-aircraft units and jet fighters have been ordered to shoot down the flying objects over Iran's airspace."

This was as of Sept 5th 2008

Linky

Linky

linky

Thank you.

This was my thoughts too. UFOs have been disarming nukes everywhere. This is the one area where free-will will not be heeded because setting off nukes has repercussions radiating out in space to other planets.

Will not be allowed.

But this may show that Iran has been gearing up to make a move and are tired of ET getting in the way.

You are entitled to your theory, but you must remember that "UFO" does not equal "ET". These are merely flying objects which are unidentified by the observer. Nothing says they are ET and there is no evidence to that fact as far as I can tell.

I'm not saying they were "Chinese Lanterns" either, but you have to admit that would be funny if they were.

Most likely spy aircraft. Types of UAVs. Yes, many countries are curious about other countries nuclear facilities. Seems to be the most direct and logical answer to me.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   
america's head is up it's butt when it comes to iran.

but then, it seems that america keeps it's head there for most of it's foreign policy decisions.

it was likely boeing x45a next gen probes

i doubt it's ufo's

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
+1 one for some sort of UAV. if it were anything else # would have hit the fan by now...

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
There have been reports of UFOs being interested and observing nuclear installations in the US and Russia. Interesting that Iran is now also becoming a nuclear power and this happens. I wonder if there's a connection.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Originally posted by Sky watcher
Saudi-Arabia is probably sending over weather balloons left and right laughing all the while. The Iranians need to worry because war looks like its going to come calling now. There is to much going on right now, Its the perfect time for Israel to attack.

I would keep away from the N.Y. and Pittsburgh, Seems terrorist are on the loose and could hit those places. If that happened the Israelis would not even blink, They would hit Iran right away knowing most Americans would cheer them on at that point.

What was that the Israelis are going to hit New York again and now Pittsburgh?

I really hope some one at the FBI still works for America and tracks these statements!

Why is it every Israeli disninfo agent on ATS keeps using every opportunity to 'warn' us all here in the U.S.A.?

Seems to me that if it were 'terrorists' and it's Israel that keeps threatening to attack Iran, that they would target say Tel Aviv and not Pittsburgh.

Oh but that wouldn't do any good now at getting America to fight another war for Israel would it?

Oh well maybe the Israelis will have better luck attacking the U.S. than this plane had in attacking Iran?

It will be interesting to see if the Iranians can recover and I.D. this craft.

LOL MAO!!! Ya this native American in Florida works for Israel, You need to get a grip. I am more American than most bud and I will stand by my country and Israel till its all over. Seems to me someone would be doing us a favor by targeting the G-20 or the U.N.

You spew more dis-info about Israel than most, You blame them for every problem the world has, Just like Hitler. If you understood what the bible says then you would not be bashing Israel every chance you get.

You would rather believe Alex Jones than the best selling book in history that tells you everything you could ever want to know about what has and will happen to us.

[edit on 22-9-2009 by Sky watcher]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join