It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bribe for proof of having been vaccinated for H1N1

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 02:51 AM
link   
I personally won't fight when someone at my door with a Waffen Sub-machine gun.. oops, that was the Holocaust... I mean a M16 wants to force a vaccine on me. So, I've been thinking about possible ways to avoid it!

Best I've thought of so far is to volunteer for the vaccine, at a local hospital or store, and bribe the person administering the vaccine say $300 to pretend to give the vaccine but not actually do it, give me all paperwork and submit it as if I had gotten it!

This will have to be worked carefully as the person will likely be a proponent of the medical field and subjected to the 'real' reasons why vaccinations are mandatory, such as to stop the spread of a level 6 pandemic.

Any thoughts?

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Yes, you're being ridiculous. Vaccines will not be made mandatory, and if you do not take one, they will not come to your home and force you to do so.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Salvation

he's right op. they will probly force you to want to take it.threaten your job. quarentine. all kinds of options.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Um, it's worth a shot.
Couldn't resist, sorry. Not a bad idea but
you could also bribe your doc into stating you already HAVE H1N1,
then the vaccine is irellevant.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

I can see a black market on the vaccine paperwork. A nice little fake form that you sign illegibly that says you got the shot.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Salvation
Yes, you're being ridiculous. Vaccines will not be made mandatory, and if you do not take one, they will not come to your home and force you to do so.

do u have proof of this?

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Sounds good to me. I'd rather fake volunteer. IF they come to take me to force me to take the vaccine, ill pretend i'm not home and bug out.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I'd be wary of trying to bribe anyone, at least in the UK. In many countries, you could be fairly sure a bribe would work, but I'm not sure about here. The nurse or doctor might grass you up, which would make absolutely certain that the authorities would keep an eye on you for the second and third jabs (these being the ones that I suspect might do the real damage, perhaps reacting with something that was in the first jab. That's pure informed conjecture, I hasten to mention!).

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   

www.godlikeproductions.com...

Im in the uk but this still gets me worried because im really starting to think its happening.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrisd250

do u have proof of this?

There is more proof of this, than that there will be forced vaccinations. That is, our President said the vaccinations would be optional, not forced. I think you could consider that proof.

I've not seen a thing to make me think these will be mandatory. If they were going to be, we'd already have seen something in the works. Not going to happen. Stop panicking.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rickster01

Im in the uk but this still gets me worried because im really starting to think its happening.

How about this report:

childhealthsafety.wordpress.com...

The UK regulations, if I've understood correctly, now state as of 1 April that all recommendations of the Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation should be implemented without any scrutiny or debate by Parliament. In other words, it just takes a word from the JCVI, and the swine flu vaccine can be made compulsory.

Note that this bill was made in January 2009, i.e. 2 months before the swine flu outbreak. It came into force on 1 April 2009, just two weeks after swine flu first hit the news. Here is the bill itself:

www.opsi.gov.uk...

Here's the interesting paragraph:

"(3) The Secretary of State must make arrangements to ensure, so far as is reasonably practicable, that the recommendation of the JCVI is implemented."

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

To be fair. Even though I don't believe there will be forced vaccines..
Our President also said we would be out of Iraq by July.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Didn't want to start a brand new thread on this so figured I'd post it on the first H1N1 thread I saw.

Atlanta Hartsfield Airport has job posting on craigslist for
H1N1 Screeners:
For Atlanta, GA and Dallas, TX

H1N1 Screeners (Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta Airport) Date: 2009-09-18, 5:56PM EDT

Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

Immediate Full-time, Part-time, and Flex-time openings for H1N1 Screeners at Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL) and Dallas/Ft. Worth International Airport (DFW). .

FORMAL EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: High School Diploma or equivalent; 3-5 years experience in a medical environment; familiarity with H1N1 or similar medical screening procedures required; proficient in the use of Infrared Temperature Sensors and Tympanic Thermometers required; proficient with the Microsoft Office suite particularly Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, and Access; “Secret” clearance preferred and military experience a plus.

SPECIFIC DUTIES:

• Assist military cadre with aircraft boarding screening requirements

• Conduct all aircraft boarding screening using approved pre-screen questions and temperature-acquisition

• Acquire individual’s current body temperature, using infrared temperature sensors and tympanic thermometers

• Report all screening failures to appropriate personnel, document failure and follow-up as required

• Create and maintain a permanent electronic archive of all “failure” rosters and memoranda

• Gather data and report results, trends and anomalies • Assist the military cadre in preparing briefings

• Create and maintain historical versions of final data; maintain general system documentation

• Collect/accumulate, handle and dispose of all medical waste in conformity to each airport’s local procedures Please forward your resume to Frances Brooks at [email protected] if you meet the qualifications. Call 210-602-xxxx or 210-678-xxxx for additional information.

Thanks for your interest in working with us. * Location: Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta Airport

* Compensation:

Extremely competitive salary, medical insurance, 5-days paid-time-off (PTO) first year, 10-days PTO second year, 10 annual paid holidays, annual performance raise.

* OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities * Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.

* Phone calls about this job are ok.

* Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests. PostingID: 1381277449

Link

[edit on 22-9-2009 by nomorecruelty]

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I just posted this idea in another thread, my friends prosthesis!
I now keep his spare left arm at my home, if need I will try to tuck my good arm up and if I play the act/ part real good and either luck out and get a cool nurse/student? I can either flirt/cuss/rant enough to get the persons attention anywhere but on my arm!
Or make-em mad enough to just stab me and be done with it.....
Dunno if it will work , but it is deffinately worth trying IMHO!

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Franz

Originally posted by Rickster01

How about this report:

childhealthsafety.wordpress.com...

The UK regulations, if I've understood correctly, now state as of 1 April that all recommendations of the Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation should be implemented without any scrutiny or debate by Parliament. In other words, it just takes a word from the JCVI, and the swine flu vaccine can be made compulsory.

Note that this bill was made in January 2009, i.e. 2 months before the swine flu outbreak. It came into force on 1 April 2009, just two weeks after swine flu first hit the news. Here is the bill itself:

www.opsi.gov.uk...

Here's the interesting paragraph:

"(3) The Secretary of State must make arrangements to ensure, so far as is reasonably practicable, that the recommendation of the JCVI is implemented."

Interesting. thanks for bringing it to light. I dont think it would be practicable to follow there guide lines fully but i do see that we could be screwed. It would be the ones with kids at school that get no notice cause itll be done without parents consent and when they didnt know.

If it really kicked in itll only take a matter of time to get the majority of people poked. Thanks for sharing.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit

I've not seen a thing to make me think these will be mandatory. If they were going to be, we'd already have seen something in the works. Not going to happen. Stop panicking.

Calmly, rationally thinking about future events, as evidenced by a slough of U.S. bills, stock information, medical reports, etc is definitely NOT panicking.

I'll just stop there... you can hopefully read if you feel like it; I gave up long ago trying to convince people to read new legislation.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by chrisd250

proof????

top topics

join