It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012. An uncommon dialogue .

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I just watched the vid and was tearing up as I watched because this is my children! I purchased the book "An Idiots guide to Indigo Children" last year and as I read through it was seeing me and my children in the pages of this book. I started writing our names down next to some of the discriptions the book was giving, and I was amazed.
All three of my children ages 21,12,and 2 have these qualities in them. And haveing my children 10 yrs apart from each other, I can tell how the progression of these qualities is deeper with the 2yr old than the 12yr old, and the 12yr old compaired to the 21 year old. All three started doing and saying things way before "normal".
At three my 21yr old could read, and have conversation with you where you would have to remind yourself that you where talking to a three yr. old. He, unfortunatly, was labled in the early 90's with adhd, at the beginging of this, before anyone knew how to handle children with this "gift". Although his grades where always good and Iq test that where done, showed him at well above average, he was still made to feel different. Everyone but me, labled him a "problem child", I could see and feel what was going on with him, and desperatly tried to let him know that there was nothing wrong with him. It just seemed like he was constantly having to prove something and for him, that was exhausting. It was heartbreaking to watch.
My 12yr old has the same as the older one but he is extreamliy sesitive, and a very deep thinker. He has been labled also, and we deal with this on a daily basis. But the difference is, he gets that he thinks about things differently than his classmates. He talks of peace, and love and equality, and honesty. And can't understand and gets upset sometimes that people don't see the hypocracy they are creating in their life.
He already sees the hypocracy with religion, without any coaching from me, he came to me with questions and statments that I couldn't beleive he wanted to discuss. I was truly blown away. We have some pretty facinating conversations.
And with the 2yr old, so far as with the others, very advanced learning abilities. She can hold a pen and draw triangles and circles and rectangles and some numbers. She can read our names and the names of some animals. She will spend an hour laying on the floor drawing and its not scribbles like you would expect, its people with arms and legs and heads with faces. The people she draws are the people in her family and she names them off to me when she draws. She asked me to draw a house one time, and now she does it all the time. I can't wait to see what else she has to teach me.
This has all happened at a normal pace, no flash cards, or dvds. Just normal everyday living.
Just as a side note, I realized during the reading of this book, that I too am Indigo. I have always felt like I was different, but it has taken me a long time to be enlightened as compaired to my children. I work in a museum, and when its full of people, as I walk be these people Its almost like for a split second I get little "blips" of how they are feeling at that moment. It can be very exhausting at times. But I just started realizing this was going on after I read this book. Its like as I started to realized that their was something to this Indigo thing, I started relating it to my life, WOW, have things become much "clearer" to me in the last 2 yrs. I think haveing my daughter helped to push that along for me. I don't know why,I just do.
Sorry to ramble, I am just trying to say that these Indigos are real and we should pay attention.
By the way, I have been labled all my life as "outside the box"!

[edit on 18-10-2009 by zosocoda]

<< 1   >>

join