It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rapture is a "Cover Story"....

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

When I'm feeling hopeful, I think it is possible -albeit unlikely- that their plans for the human race can somehow be foiled by those unknown variables you talk about. This particular outlook does not make me think for one minute however that some genuine cavalry are going to rescue us all.

However, if I'm totally honest with you , after everything I've read, thought about and pieced together (and it's taken years of gradual study) quite frankly I think the human race as we know it is FU£$%ED. Sometimes I feel emotional about this but for the most part I find it morbidly fascinating and occasionally get totally freaked by the magnitude of the deception that has been taking place on this planet. I mean it's just shocking how well 99% of the planet have been put to sleep .

I've reached a point now where I am trying to prepare myself spiritually for what seems set to unfold. I am potentially staring premature death in the face if this thing goes down as I think it's going to and I want to be sure I do not get stuck in their reincarnation matrix once I leave this body. Earth is the ground floor, there is another level to suss out once we leave it. It's most important to protect ones soul as life here is just temporary and NOT the big picture in my opinion. This is a spiritual war for souls, they already have control of Earth, they have just not openly manifested their governance yet but that time will come.

The Hegelian Dialect concept is something I've been researching into as it happens. At the moment though not too many people are sussing how this works with the religious script. Many christians and non religious folks alike are going to be completely fooled by the "saviours" who arrive to sort out the "deceivers". These beings are master psychologists of the highest order and their plan has been pure genius if you look at it dispassionately.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 03:29 AM
link   
i understand alot what u say just some thoughts

humanity to give rise to a new species? this species will have a completely different method to interpret their environment. will look at all possible points of reaction between universal constants. this would include everything from human behavior to something that would encompass the complete theory of every particulate in the universe through reactive reasoning down the most simple piece of form of absolute something and its reactive counterpart would be at the most basic form would just be the simple absence of its constituents.

through temporal theory using a simple living model of this known universe and the entirety of entropic positions of every particulate and its constituent distinguishers down to what one could consider the absolute absence of it as its counterpart which in existence cannot not exist simply because it would be the multivectoric complete possibility of all purpose in its entirety. basically in a strange way a unification of pure thought pure spirituality and pure faith. potential entropy is infinite where possibility and reality have no boundaries an intellect with an infinite imagination would exist here. everything and anything would be here all potentiality which would encompass a fly on the wall humanity to all ideas of life from the color white to something as complex as the construct of anything the mind has the potential to conceive from a simple impulse to even the idea of an infinite being. these things would be here cuz that would be their ultimate purpose simply because it must be and it just is.

aliens and any secret society would possibly know about this species but are still restricted to devolving ways of their purpose. i mean dying off species thats only purpose is to help us adapt to our environment whether that be in the stars to an extended existence on earth.

this spieces faith would be the eventual joining of the other universal minds of the universe to continue the path of the further adaptation of life in the universe.

greys are a dying race humans the same and thats what they have in common. the complete eventuality of life(current life state or current pure being place holder of comparison) something they have absolutely no comprehensable way to even put a dent in. this would be while the most concurrent life(up to date i mean in terms of environmental factors in their current environment in the universe) would sit back and watch and only interact if the activities of these scavenging races if it affected them.

the greys and all their cousins even the current state of humanity only salvation would be through this new species or one of its unifier's to basically reorient their purpose and to help them completely reinterpret their environment.

imagination transcends intelligence simply because it has to to exist for potentiality to be completely possible.

no reckoning but a simple choice of wanting to take of the shackles of artificial reason something that would save them from their own extinction. however will be the the most difficult challenge the human species has ever faced.

many species will in a sense die out but just as many will be helped simply because it would be the current state of the universe. in its purpose the universe is a plush pillow for the entirety of life and will concurrently be here.

god is considered ultimate something that all life is as well. life as a whole cannot die it is perpetually kinetic.

if u can figure out the potential whole and possibility of everything do this and then think. look at all entropic positions of an idea and use this to formulate hypothesis.

just some tibits please disregared sentance structure there isnt supposed to be one here.

[edit on 15-10-2009 by Sonata]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

If these people are target specific to be killed, what is the criteria to become a target?

To be a hebrew in AD70 when Titus destroyed Jerusalem? It was a massacre.

In my opinion, you are thinking of something in the future when it already happened.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by PSUSA

In my opinion, you are thinking of something in the future when it already happened.

Sometimes history repeats itself.
It seems like a lot of the events recorded in scripture are actually disclosure of battle plans.

If we pay attention to how these massacres came to fruition, the stealth and planning, I think it can be used to accurately detect the same methods that can be used again today successfully.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

I agree that it's possible. As messed up as things are, they could rehash a variation of this plan and use it to cover up what really happened and a lot of people would believe it if they are told to believe it.

But I see this "rapture" nonsense in a different way. It's a perfect way to keep the "christians" inactive except in ways that are completely ineffective. Why do anything to fix the situation we are in? Why fight for our freedom when the government finally bites off more than it can chew and chokes on it? Just leave it to Jesus. I think they desperately hope for this because they are cowards. And lazy. And sick! They think that they will escape, and everyone left will face hell on earth. They got theirs, screw everyone else.

The "rapture ready" board has a ton of this nonsense on it. They say some of the most mind blowing idiotic things there.

[edit on 15/10/09 by PSUSA]

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Hows this for you,I have been abducted,there are humans on other planets,humans,there is a natural event that causes massive floods on earth,it is coming soon in my lifetime,there have been humans with high technology on earth as long as we have recorded history because they geneticly modified naturally evolving primates,there have been ongoing abductions and genetic manipulation of entire family lines ON THE FEMALE SIDE ONLY,there is a galactic war being fought right now and we are in it,there are bases on the moon because the moon was put there to enable earth to have weather patterns and to hold our atmosphere where it is somehow.

People are being told now to open up their minds to ufos and new perspectives,there are videos on MAJOR WORLDWIDE MEDIA OUTLETS that show these things to exist.But our governments arent telling us what or who they are.We think this is because our governments are smart but you are wrong,it is because they are stupid,you see the reason we havent been told is because our government doesnt know either,if they did know they would attempt to begin a psy-ops battle using our own peoples opinions and perspectives as weapons.

The governments are being kept in the dark AS A DEMONSTRATION TO EVERYONE ON THIS PLANET THAT THEY ARE ABSOLUTELY POWERLESS.

This message is being sent to all of humanity so that we understand we have complete unfettered freedom of choice to do as we please.

The underground bunkers the governments built wont work,and we arent being allowed to use the moon which is partly why its really there.

You see there really will be a better world after the global event because most of humanity is so brainwashed that even when they can see with their own eyes how POWERLESS world governments are they will HEAR WITH THEIR EARS the propoganda that will blind them to their only chance TO LET GO OF THE MATERIAL and religous WORLD WE LIVE IN NOW AND FREE THEIR MINDS UP ENOUGH TO GET THE HELL OFF THE PLANET TILL THINGS COOL DOWN---so they wont listen and will stay here in the wrong places and will perish at the hand of mother nature.

This is what they mean when people say there will be a seperation of good from bad,the materialistic and religous thinkers WILL NOT HAVE THE ABILITY TO OPEN THEIR MINDS TO A NEW PERSPECTIVE OR REALITY AND AS A RESULT WILL NOT BE PARTICIPATING IN IT.This is how we know that most of humanity will probably perish.

Everyone already knows to go to high ground just not when.

Many will be given the chance to temporarily relocate,some will know where to be and stay here and survive,some will be lucky and randomly survive but very few,ALL WHO DONT ACCEPT THIS REALITY WILL PERISH.

Whoever survives will be to busy
working to worry about much.

But the ones who relocate WILL BE RETURNED TO ONCE AGAIN START THE CYCLE OF REBUILDING SOCIETY AND HUMANITY ON A NEWLY CLEANED PLANET.

The rapture is simply a way to explain the depopulation due to flood.

It wouldnt be hard to kill anyone who chose not to get into the cattle ships anyways so what do you have to lose,our governments cant protect us so there is no military solution,our minds cant handle the fact that our GOVERNMENTS CAN BE RENDERED POWERLESS BEFORE OUR VERY EYES AND THE LIBERATORS OFFER US FREEDOM OF CHOICE INSTEAD OF CHAINS.

Millions of people die and disappear EVERY YEAR.Why have one big rapture when you can have a little one every year.

Sorry no gods no miracles no divinity,just people from our past helping us survive to see a future,that simple,they dont have the answers about their creation either ,I KNOW I TALKED TO SOME OF THEM.

Lifeforms struggle every day all over the universe to survive and we are not DIVINE,we have to be adaptable and find places to "fit in"or we will become extinct as a species.

This divinity stuff was just used so we wouldnt rebel against the few people who have HELD THIS TECHNOLOGY BACK FROM US AND MADE US SUFFER FOR THEIR OWN PERSONAL GAINS.

The most asked Question in humanities history is "why god,when you have the power to stop this",simple answer,because things dont work that way and our creators were not divine gods.They are still pondering their own creation.

The divinity story is a hoax,think of it this way ,a theory of divinity HAS TO INCLUDE DIVINE FORGIVENESS which in my opinion is an abbrogation of human conscience .We cannot be forgiven for anything we do.Someone made us suicidal with this divine forgiveness BS story.

We know that in their "heart of hearts "people really blame god for bad things.And dont forget divine forgiveness and that we were made imperfect so we cant get mad at god only ourselves,what happens if there is no god.AND NO DIVINE FORGIVENESS.

WHO DO WE BLAME THEN.Not god he isnt home,we cant forgive each other because there is no divine forgiveness possible,WHO DO WE STRING UP FIRST BECAUSE SOMEONE IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS MESS.

Now you see the real reason there is no disclosure.It would destroy the church,Government,and the monetary system,OVERNIGHT.

Religon was used as a weapon of defense by the survivors of the last global event,by the holders of what technology was left over ,they needed to rebuild but somewhere along the line THEY GOT GREEDY and began to HOLD THINGS BACK,at first it was defensive then it became greedy,you see my friends the churches already know and they havent told us either.

This is why we will see craft everywhere and NO GOVERNMENT OR CHURCH WILL BE ABLE TO SHOOT THEM DOWN OR PRAY THEM AWAY.

Disclosure is being forced because time is short,we were supposed to have had time to figure this out ourselves,understand that.

And we have had time,but now billions will die because information was held back to long.

So long that both governments and churches which are symbiotic chose to initiate damage control and they realised that they would be crucified by the people if they realised the extent of the lies and manipulation,so churches and governments started digging holes in the ground to save themselves with the SELFRIGHTOUS REASONING THAT THE EVENT ISNT THEIR FAULT AND THEY MUST NOW SAVE THEMSELVES IN THE NAME OF HUMANITY NOW THAT THE PEOPLE KNOW THEIR IS NO GOD AS WE KNOW IT.These institutions have fed off humanity long enough.

They are planning to let billions die,thinking they will have no one to answer to.They know our friends will only offer free choice,they wont destroy governments.We have to remember

[edit on 31-10-2009 by one4all]

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   
The mad scientists of this world who mess with genetics ,

synthetic chemicals , medicines , mutating diseases , etc. ,

without any control or responsibility , are more than likely ,

going to kill at least one third of the population , quite suddenly ,

and most likely very soon . The remainder will face a future

that only God can help .

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by one4all

-so they wont listen and will stay here in the wrong places and will perish at the hand of mother nature.

Oh "hell", we all die sooner or later. I might just stick around, IF what you say is true. I personally have my doubts but I don't call people liars unless I can prove they are lying. But I have seen UFOs up close and in daylight so I know they do exist, even if I have no clue who was flying them.

WHO DO WE STRING UP FIRST BECAUSE SOMEONE IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS MESS.

Why not start with the local banksters and politicians, and their enablers? Put those lamp posts to good use, I say. Rope is recyclable. It's the perfect "green" solution.

Gotta start somewhere you know. A 1000 mile journey starts with one step.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Lets just say that I dont think those occupations will be very popular for a long long time.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by one4all

I hope you're right. People just want to be left alone and those occupations, with the addition of the clergy of whatever religion, make that impossible. IMHO the entire leadership of this planet needs to just go away.

I agree with you when you say it will happen in our lifetime, if only because it simply cannot go on for much longer.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
The reason in our lifetime is THE INTERNET AND UNFETTERED INFORMATION ACESS.

We will soon see a global voting system because nobody can hide the real time truth about humanities condition from us any more and we grow smarter and stronger daily,a ten year old can do today what it took a thirty year old to do twenty years ago,teenagers run companies these days.

The problem is we need to bring billions online AND FAST because we need them in our collective reality working with us and this can only happen through a global system of recognition and accountability for every human on earth,a global democracy.

Six billion solar powered satellite connected laptops ought to change our entire world in about sixty days.

The powers that be know this and are scrambling to keep up with the changes because they dont see where they fit into the future right now.

They are however continuing to prevent this type of global awakening every single day.

This is the real AWAKENING THAT IS HAPPENING.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by WorldObserver

Starred your post. I too think this is a Reptilian/Draconian plot to get food for the long journey home, or wherever they think of going. This is why the holographic technology for Project Blue Beam was given to the military, to make Christians think this is the way to Heaven. Not a doubt in my mind if a spacecraft came down, and a man who looked like the popular depiction of Jesus that hangs in every Christian's home, and he said, "this way, my faithful children!" most of them would board without question. My credo is; question everything and everybody on everything.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

Those who do not take the Swine Flu vaccine will be taken for the rapture.

The Vaccine probably has some radioactive material that can be traced with the advanced infrared cameras in their black helicopters.

Since they expect the majority of people who are clueless to the NWO agenda, to be the ones who will take the H1N1 vaccine, that is how they will probably weed out everybody who will be taken.

After all, the recurring warning from the whistleblowers has been " Don't take the vaccine"

They have been doing military drills in which they have staged that people will be fighting for the vaccine.

I'm also assuming that they are going to stage an alien invasion, that they are going to make people believe that the aliens will take those people who aren't vaccinated and this is why everybody will be fighting for them.

Or, everybody who didn't take the vaccine will be taken to quarantine facilities al over the country and the ones who are killed will be said to have been infected and died from the flu.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by one4all
this can only happen through a global system of recognition and accountability for every human on earth,a global democracy.

That is where you lost me. Democracies are just as corrupt as any other form of .gov. We have a democracy that is supposed to be kept in check and within the framework of a Constitution, but look where we are now.

I will not let someone in Nigeria or Russia, or from Orion or the Big Dipper for that matter, tell me what to do by voting "democratically" on anything. I dont care if people erase the borders or not, they are still in another location, not here, so they can kindly butt out.

That is not an awakening, that sounds like another nightmare to me.

They can wake up right where they are, and take care of their own business right where they live. This also works to their advantage since I have no right to tell them what to do either.

I see no point in exchanging one corrupt power structure for another corrupt structure.

If this is going to be done, it needs to be done right. The price we will pay will be too high to ever have to do it again, for at least a few hundred years anyway.

[edit on 31/10/09 by PSUSA]

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
PUSA,unfortunately for you ,before the information age you could have made a statement like that and been supported my the majority,but today you and billions of us ARE VERY WELL AWARE OF OUR OWN PERSONAL IMPACT ON THE REST OF THE WORLD,the people that are sweatshop slaves are manipulated terribly to satisfy our wants for consumer goods and the sweatshops are all over the world today,so we are morally accountabble now that WE HAVE KNOWLEDGE OF THESE ACTIONS CAUSED BY US,sweatshops exist everywhere and this is only one of many examples.

The end result is the same,there has never been a true democracy on earth because as I said earlier ,if your life is impacted by the system of democracy you are immediatly incorporated into its reality,and if you are impacted by the system but deprived of the opportunity to participate and vote in the direction of it,then the system itself CANNOT BE A DEMOCRACY.

You see America grew out of their own form of democracy a long time ago,and should probably be the country PUSHING THE HARDEST FOR A TRUE GLOBAL DEMOCRACY,presently they are promoting small totalitarian democracys similar to their own all over the world in a manipulative manner ,I say manipulative because they of all countries understand the effect of global reach on other people in other countries.

I am saying that it is time for someone to stand up and ask everyone if they want to make one big team ,or A GLOBAL DEMOCRACY.

I am not saying force ,I am saying promote and provide a forum for,BUT TRULY SUPPORT THE IDEA.

Bring India,and China on board first and the rest is easy,we all want the same things today.

Spread the wealth all over THE PLANET EQUALLY,or continue to attempt to do what the Romans failed to do,and for the same basic reason,thet couldnt concieve of a global powerbase or forum to teach the barbarians because it wasnt possible then,but it is now.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by PSUSA

To be a hebrew in AD70 when Titus destroyed Jerusalem? It was a massacre.

It doesn't work with what Jesus actually said.

"For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been from the beginning of the world until now, no, and never will be. And if those days had not been cut short, no human being would be saved. But for the sake of the elect those days will be cut short." (Mt 24:21-22)

You really can not argue that the Fall of Jerusalem was the greatest tribulation from "beginning of the world until now, no, and never will be"

World war 2 was far worse than Jerusalem. And what Jesus is prophesying will be worse than WW2! "No flesh be saved" sounds like a nuclear event as well and that wasn't really even feasible back in 70 AD.

Don't forget May 14,1948 verifies the dispensational viewpoint in a big way.

Rapture Misconceptions

People are a little to quick to dismiss the rapture, it's like Christian chique to deny it these days. The word Rapture is taken from the latin vulgate translation of the Greek word Harpazo - which is rendered "caught up" in English.

"For the Lord himself will descend from heaven with a cry of command, with the voice of an archangel, and with the sound of the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. Then we who are alive, who are left, will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and so we will always be with the Lord." (1 Th 4:16-17)

It's completely Biblical the only debate among believers is on when it occurs. There are good arguments on both sides. I think Pre or Mid make the most sense in light of all the scriptures. I see 2 separate events the rapture and then the 2nd coming.

reply to post by calstorm

No were in the bible does it say we are going to be raptured in to heaven.

“Let not your hearts be troubled. Believe in God; believe also in me. In my Father’s house are many rooms. If it were not so, would I have told you that I go to prepare a place for you? And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and will take you to myself, that where I am you may be also. (Jn 14:1-3)

That's the rapture to heaven (His Fathers house) as promised by Jesus.

[edit on 11/13/2009 by Bigwhammy]

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
The rapture is an inside job of an exchange of the good angel for the bad elect to then sit in throne of the body to operate it.

[edit on 14-11-2009 by Tormentations]

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join