It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rapture is a "Cover Story"....

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea

Originally posted by cosmicpixie
reply to post by Alethea

My take on the rapture is that all the abductees with implants will be "taken up with the lord" to safety before Armageddon gets started. ....

Everyone else is annihilated . Probably very easy to wipe out the masses who DON'T have an implant in a pretty short time using some sort of weapon that targets them without affecting surrounding buildings and landscape while all the "Saved" are temporarily relocated to orbitting motherships

Are you an abductee?

Abductees with implants is a whole 'nother story. But this does relate to the genetic experiments that were agreed to and covenated by Jacob.

However, your idea has nothing to do with what I see as an elaborate 4th Generational Warfare Plan.

[edit on 23-9-2009 by Alethea]

[edit on 23-9-2009 by Alethea]

Tell you what, if you want the story to read how it is intended to be understood, then doesn't it only seem logical to study the story from the language it was written in or it's closest companion?

If ANYONE would do that, they would understand what is being said there. That it has nothing to do with what you are talking about.

Rapture doesn't mean "to be caught up". It comes from the greek word rhabdizo which means "to strike with a reed".

This is the concept of moses traversing "Yam Suf" or "The REED Sea" which has been misinterpreted to English as "The Red Sea".

It has nothing to do at all with going away to another place. Christ said repeatedly that the kingdom of heaven is in you. Why are you not to go looking for him? Because he is in you, in everyone.

God's name is blasphemed daily. Do you understand why? Because people bow down to imaginary gods, but won't serve the living host even their own bodies correctly, yet judge eachother in heavy verdicts.

God is in all and always will be. Hear Salvation...A newborns cry.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh

Originally posted by TangoVooDoo

. . .

1) Noah, his family and Lot and his are removed from the coming judgment of God so it fits that those removed in this period are also then saved from judgment.

. . .

I disagree with you.

Noah was not removed. He had to go through the calamity, albeit, with God's help

The Israelites had to go through the plagues, but had God's help

God did not take Jesus away from the cross. He had to endure, with God's help.

God did not take Paul away from the Roman's, he had to endure, with God's help.

God will not take us away. We have to endure, with His help.

By Jesus I think he's got it!

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   

You still haven't answered my previous question though - where in the bible NWO manifesto does prophecy suggest those who are "raptured" go to their death ?

Many religionists may consider this as "prophecy". I do not. It is revealing a battle plan that has been used before. It is a technique of silent stealth. These "prophecies" are nothing more than a scripted blueprint of tactics.

I believe I answered that question in my original post. Let me rephrase it to clarify.

Luke 17:34-37
These few scriptures explain how people are actually taken (kidnapped) while on errands, at work, or home in the middle of the night. The religionists call it "disappearing" but the etymology of the word rapture stems from the root word "rape" and it means these people are seized!

The 37th verse explains that they are being taken to their death. You can find several different translations at bible gateway.

I have also elaborated even more on this stealth battle plan of silently taking out certain target people in this post: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Rapture is possible in revelations it talks of his children coming up. But we're to meant Jesus in the clouds I believe and I believe we help do battle with Satan. I need to read revelations again to know more.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

I totally agree this is a plan and they are following a script. I happen to think the PTB have their own "masters" though, the ones who inspired and influenced religions around the world and that those REAL controllers are NOT human. Hence my abductee-implant theory -I believe the greys are like little robots, helpers of the controllers just like the elite PTB are.

Thanks for the info though, I'll add it to my long list of things to research and will read your other thread properly.

PS) The two in the field and one is taken issue ...I do not think it is the same issue as the gathering of the chosen elect who are taken to "meet the lord in the air" prior to all hell breaking loose in "Armageddon". The gathering of the elect is supposed to be related to those who are "saved" before SHTF . It's THAT event my abductee-implant theory relates to.

[edit on 25/9/09 by cosmicpixie]

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 04:06 AM
link   

I totally agree this is a plan and they are following a script. I happen to think the PTB have their own "masters" though, the ones who inspired and influenced religions around the world and that those REAL controllers are NOT human.

Yes, I agree. The controllers at the top are NOT human. And I also agree that they are the ones who have used religions to cause so much division among peoples. I also think the secret societies are their footsoldiers.

PS) The two in the field and one is taken issue ...I do not think it is the same issue as the gathering of the chosen elect who are taken to "meet the lord in the air" prior to all hell breaking loose in "Armageddon".

I see these as two separate events. Some of the elect will be killed; others will be "concealed" and remain on earth until the end. At that time of the last day, there will be some kind of instantaneous transformation.

The gathering of the elect is supposed to be related to those who are "saved" before SHTF . It's THAT event my abductee-implant theory relates to.

I must say that's a very interesting theory. Perhaps those abductees with implants have been promised to be gathered as the elect. However, if they have been given such a promise, I think it is misleading. It may be the intentions of the aliens to do that, but according to the script, they don't win.

I think it is their intention to "implant" the rest of the population that is willing. They need a voluntary slave class.

There are two harvests. The first harvest is called the grapes. The second harvest is the wheat.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 04:54 AM
link   
To op, the verses in Luke are referencing God taking people as someone said during their "errands" and then states "wherever the bodies are, thats where the eagles are gathered" meaning sky. also the book of revelations says "there will be a meeting with the Lord in mid-air." as to the poster that said "We're going to meet Jesus" I'm sorry to tell you, but read carefully, he Isn't Jesus, he is the Son of God, but he will have a NEW NAME, therefore not Jesus. if you really pay close attention to read the bible, Jesus says, "surely when the Son of Man comes, will he find any faithful".. he is talking about The Holy Spirit, or the completion of the trinity. Now, there is only one Holy Spirit, and if you read the book of John at Jesus' baptism, it says "and then heaven opened up and the spirit of the Lord descended up Jesus" replace the words Spirit of the Lord with The Holy Spirit..... and then now bada-bing-bada-boom theres Christianity explained in a nut shell to you. take it or leave it. go on arguing amongst yourselves and trying to do a cover story on something most of you have know nothing about I can tell. as for the poster that explained the roots of the word Rapture, very good, because back then, and in the book of revelation the reed is referred to as a measuring device.

[edit on 27-9-2009 by clever024]

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by calstorm
After the 1000 years satan will be loosed again for a short time , and then after he is locked away once again the people who choose to follow him then will go to hell.

very true, however, after the 1000 years he will not be locked up, he will be cast into the lake of fire, along with death. at armegeddon*SP* he will be locked up. as for those in the lake of fire for 1000 years, when they are resurrected if they choose to follow satan again, they go back in, but not ALL in the lake of fire will be resurrected, their name must be in the book of life. but as far as entering the kingdom of God, very few resurrected after the 1000 years will be able to do so, the only ones are the ones who were Christians deceived into accepting the mark of the beast, but in no way will they inherit Christendom, as they will be deemed unfit for it

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 05:31 AM
link   

reply to post by Alethea

PS) The two in the field and one is taken issue ...I do not think it is the same issue as the gathering of the chosen elect who are taken to "meet the lord in the air" prior to all hell breaking loose in "Armageddon". The gathering of the elect is supposed to be related to those who are "saved" before SHTF . It's THAT event my abductee-implant theory relates to.

[edit on 25/9/09 by cosmicpixie]

No offense to your theory, but there is a flaw in it, Jesus was talking about the day of the lord when he mentioned those being taken, why would Jesus tell you about people being kidnapped by aliens and implanted with something. avoid the mxing the topics of ufos/religion unless your a Scientologist.... in which case if you are a Scientologist, go out on Sea Org where they TEACH YOU that Christ is a "made up conception by men in order to control them"

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 05:31 AM
link   
I think clever has been listening to too many televangelists!

Rapture does not mean "a reed."

If you search out the etymology of the word...put out a little effort instead of spewing cr#p like a parrot.... you will find that rape is the root word of rapture. It means to 'seize' and to 'seize by force'.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

you are correct, i was mistaken for taking someone else's word for it instead of doing a quick google for a definition. but in the same instance, when using the word rapture the way its thrown around, i mean, some are saying the rapture is the PTB taking them, greys, and so on. but before i edited my post, originally it stated the word "Rapture" is just a word used to describe a meeting with the Lord in midair. Honestly, I was originally correct, then saw something another poster put, ASSUMED it was accurate, and incorporated it. my apologies. they say when you assume you make an a$$ outta u a and me, in this case you made an A$$ outta the guy that said rapture derives from some language meaning reed, and myself agreeing.... thanks for correcting me and making me do some research. I have only been up for maybe 20 minutes honestly

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 05:41 AM
link   
The thing we have to remember ids the word rapture is not found in the bible.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 05:44 AM
link   
correct on the word rapture not in the bible, and I don't know where I read in this thread that rapture meant reed in this thread, it seems to have vanished.... my bad on the misunderstanding.... again its early and i'm goin on like 4 hours of sleep lol

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Some Idiot who tells you to look at scripture in the language closest to which it was written states.......

Rapture doesn't mean "to be caught up". It comes from the greek word rhabdizo which means "to strike with a reed".

but if rhabdizo is in the texts, why is not the word rapture in english translations? or at least "striking with a reed" or anything similar?

infact the word rapture has its roots in latin I.E. "raptus" i believe from what i just read. and the reason why Jesus' said "Look for the Kingdom of God within you" is because he knew it would be a LONG time before the Kingdom of God would be on EARTH and the reason He said look for it within yourself, is because in the Kingdom of God is peace, he was basically telling you FIND PEACE within yourself

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by clever024

Its alright I saw that post in this thread too. Its on the first post on this page.

Edit for leaving out a word.

[edit on 27-9-2009 by calstorm]

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by calstorm

yeah, at the time i just woke up, didn't feel like doing any research for myself, and took something at face value, which is always a mistake. the guy obviously didn't know what he was talking about, and my brain wasnt processing too well because honestly i was hungover from last night, on 4 hours of sleep, and had yet to have my coffee lol

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   
last time I check, I believe that rapture in the original language meant going up or something

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by clever024

I see the "day of the lord" as being "the day of the ET high command". I am not a Scientologist, I just believe that the so called "gods" of the various religious texts were not from Earth and were/are in fact the same beings flying around in UFO's today. At the end of the day you and I have totally opposing views , which is just fine, but i'm not about to get into a debate about it so it is probably best to agree to disagree.

ALATHEA - according to the script, the people who are "saved" and go to meet the lord in the air are the people chosen by "god", and is "god" who wins the battle . I don't know if it has occured to you, but for some time now I've thought that whoever has written the script is planning to play BOTH roles - that the so called antichrist figure and any intial "fake" second coming will have been PLANNED. It's quite straightforward psychology to (A) plant the bad guys so that (B) you can sweep in and act as "saviours" to the human race. Think about it, if you add up the numbers of Christians and muslims in the world then that's about half the planet - half the planet have been conditioned by their religions to (a) anticipate some sort of "satanic" deception to be followed by (b) god coming to rescue the chosen ones and sort out the world once and for all.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Somehow this story reminds me of the Game "Bioshock", and it's backround story. Wonder if the similarities were planned?

Check this out: SomethingIntheSea.com

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   

ALATHEA - It's quite straightforward psychology to (A) plant the bad guys so that (B) you can sweep in and act as "saviours" to the human race.

ABSOLUTELY!
That is the basis of the hegelian dialectic process. Those who caused the problem...wait for people to react....then use the reaction to make people want the very thing they plan to implement. It's a way of guiding people toward your solution since you know they will not accept it unless they are under duress and the offered solution seems to be the way out.

This technique reminds me of the story of the guy who gets dissed by a girl, then quietly sets the girl's house on fire, and then shows up to put out the fire so he can be the hero.

I think the script has been written to make people believe that the outcome is that *they* will win. However, I think this notion can be challenged. They may be counting on the power of suggestion ---since they have "written the ending". However, there may be variables that could possibly keep them from the end they intend. What do you think, Pixie?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join