It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rapture is a "Cover Story"....

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Many people ARE going to "disappear". For more than 100 years now, people have believed this unwritten story (it has been drumed into their heads) and are psychologically prepared to accept a 'mystery rapture' as an explanation when many people do suddenly go missing.

What REALLY happens is not a floating off into heaven.

Luke 17: 34-37 tells the story. Two in the field...one taken; one left. Two at the mill, same circumstances; two in the bed, etc. Here we are given three scenerios as to where these people will be when they are abducted. Obviously they have no clue that they are about to be snatched because they are going about their daily business.

The situation, according to those scriptures, implies that those who are taken will be "target specific".

The only way they are "going to heaven" is because, in Luke 17:37 Jesus flatly states that they are 'being taken to their death'.

If these people are target specific to be killed, what is the criteria to become a target?

Who will be abducting these people?

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Didnt think on the whole 'rapture' scenario to much before, but that seems like a plausible idea.. It could be all part of Agenda 21 or the quest to "sustainable" life. Wonder if it would be a mass black ops type thing

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Here's a clue:

Those who have been psyched to believe this explanation of the missing persons before the event happens will not be the ones who are targeted.

[edit on 22-9-2009 by Alethea]

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Really, it's the Draconians...those that are "raptured" are really the Dracs last chance to get some fast food before they have to leave this planet. They need humans as food for their long journey back to their home-world. So they cooked up this story to suck-in the dumbest of the dumb...

You will see a glowing light, hear music, and these people will walk right out zombie like thinking they are going to heaven. In reality they will go into the holding cages aboard the good-space-ship Lizard Man!

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 02:37 AM
link   
The Rapture is often debated within Christian groups - some say it will happen, others say Christians will have to suffer through the tribulation.

The Bible speaks about it both ways....... but I've yet to understand which way it will actually occur.

Time will tell.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 03:01 AM
link   
As a Christian myself, I believe most people are misguided about the whole rapture thing. No were in the bible does it say we are going to be raptured in to heaven.

30"At that time the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky, and all the nations of the earth will mourn. They will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of the sky, with power and great glory. 31And he will send his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other.

We will be gathered to him while he establishes a new Jerusalem here on earth for 1000 years of peace.
No one is going to Heaven, and no one is going ot hell for a very long time after that. After the 1000 years satan will be loosed again for a short time , and then after he is locked away once again the people who choose to follow him then will go to hell. All the dead people right now will be resurrected and get a second chance, and then after living with Jesus here on earth, reining over earth, if they still choose not to follow him knowing 100% that he is real thenthey well be cast in to hell.
But "mans" church don't teach you that, you have to read the bible to find out for your self.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 04:13 AM
link   
If we are all gods children and he/she/it loves us all the same no matter what, were all going to be raptured, or no one.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
You all are completely missing my point!!!

If the Christian Dominionists have a silent mercenary army in place to quietly take out their opposers.....

the religious sheeple have already been mind-washed and programmed to believe it was "the invisible hand of god."

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
When a myth is perpetuated by repetition for a hundred years...do you not see this as part of a big elaborate scheme?

Can you not see that this is like giving the answer before the question has been asked?

The explanation has already been deeply ingrained in those who will witness this event.

They have already had their minds made up for them that these sudden numerous disappearances will be the invisible hand of god.

Rather than seeing it as a psych-ops battle plan, carefully laid, many people are going to revert to this superstitious implanted explanation rather than face the horrible truth of what will be happening.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
The rapture isn't real, it's just some feel good junk to recruit people into the church.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea

Luke 17: 34-37 tells the story. Two in the field...one taken; one left. Two at the mill, same circumstances; two in the bed, etc. Here we are given three scenerios as to where these people will be when they are abducted. Obviously they have no clue that they are about to be snatched because they are going about their daily business.

The situation, according to those scriptures, implies that those who are taken will be "target specific".

The only way they are "going to heaven" is because, in Luke 17:37 Jesus flatly states that they are 'being taken to their death'.

The better interpretation for Luke 17 is that those taken are saved, those left have been judged and judged unworthy.

Jesus starts in Luke 17:22 speaking about false prophets, what He must go through and then parallels the coming judgement with that of Noah and Lot in 2 ways.

1) Noah, his family and Lot and his are removed from the coming judgment of God so it fits that those removed in this period are also then saved from judgment.

2) The judgment will be sudden and by surprise.

The question asked by the disciples in 17:37, "Where, Lord?" is in reference to where will the judgment be? Jesus replies, "Where the dead body (corpse) is, there the vultures will gather" or paraphrased, "Everywhere where you see dead bodies there will be judgment".

You really have to stretch and twist the whole of Scripture for this to fit your view. In other words the only way your view fits is if it's imposed upon Scripture.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

My take on the rapture is that all the abductees with implants will be "taken up with the lord" to safety before Armageddon gets started. They will then be put back on Earth after that is over and judgement of the remaining humans alive gets underway . Many humans who have survived Armageddon and witnessed the amazing "rapture" will be converted through awe and fear. The raptured and the last minute converts will be allowed a place within the "millenial kingdom". Everyone else is annihilated . Probably very easy to wipe out the masses who DON'T have an implant in a pretty short time using some sort of weapon that targets them without affecting surrounding buildings and landscape while all the "Saved" are temporarily relocated to orbitting motherships

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by cosmicpixie
reply to post by Alethea

My take on the rapture is that all the abductees with implants will be "taken up with the lord" to safety before Armageddon gets started. ....

Everyone else is annihilated . Probably very easy to wipe out the masses who DON'T have an implant in a pretty short time using some sort of weapon that targets them without affecting surrounding buildings and landscape while all the "Saved" are temporarily relocated to orbitting motherships

Are you an abductee?

Abductees with implants is a whole 'nother story. But this does relate to the genetic experiments that were agreed to and covenated by Jacob.

However, your idea has nothing to do with what I see as an elaborate 4th Generational Warfare Plan.

[edit on 23-9-2009 by Alethea]

[edit on 23-9-2009 by Alethea]

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

No, I'm not an abductee.
What are you referring to regarding Jacob, it's the first time I've come across that concept. Can you point to any scriptures that enabled you to formulate that viewpoint, I'm intrigued and would like to read what lead you to that conclusion about some agreement to be modified genetically. Thanks.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Shamanix

Member is on ATS now.

posted on 24-9-2009 @ 02:24 AM single this post edit"quote"REPLY TO:

This site is so hypocritical, I post one word... BLOTTER and get it mod erased, while people here can openly threaten the government with violence (which I applaud btw) , talk about different strains of weed to send back in time, mention coc aine, and other equally "disturbing" talk

so lsd is such a taboo topic why? I bet this will be deleted, haha, this site is the conspiracy theory

signature

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by cosmicpixie

My take on the rapture is that all the abductees with implants will be "taken up with the lord" to safety before Armageddon gets started.

Why would you think that abductees would get preferrential treatment?
Do you think this is something they have earned by their behavior?
Or do you think it has to do strictly with alien experimentation?

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by TangoVooDoo

. . .

1) Noah, his family and Lot and his are removed from the coming judgment of God so it fits that those removed in this period are also then saved from judgment.

. . .

I disagree with you.

Noah was not removed. He had to go through the calamity, albeit, with God's help

The Israelites had to go through the plagues, but had God's help

God did not take Jesus away from the cross. He had to endure, with God's help.

God did not take Paul away from the Roman's, he had to endure, with God's help.

God will not take us away. We have to endure, with His help.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

Well my personal opinion is that implants can probably be used to control the person's behaviour in various ways, as well as making them easy to track, trace and beam up when need be. Abductees may have been exposed to some sort of hypnotic suggestions/commands that they will unwittingly follow through as and when the need be. The aliens would want easily controlled human beings in their "millenial kingdom"/New Atlantis. The implants could be a way to control people - no dissenters, no upsetting the peace of the New Order, etc.

You still haven't answered my previous question though - where in the bible NWO manifesto does prophecy suggest those who are "raptured" go to their death ?

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh

Originally posted by TangoVooDoo

. . .

. . .

I disagree with you.

Noah was not removed. He had to go through the calamity, albeit, with God's help

The Israelites had to go through the plagues, but had God's help

God did not take Jesus away from the cross. He had to endure, with God's help.

God did not take Paul away from the Roman's, he had to endure, with God's help.

God will not take us away. We have to endure, with His help.

Noah was in fact removed from the impending and coming judgment of God and His wrath upon all others.

If you had read correctly then you would know that the judgment of God brought death and destruction which Noah and Lot were warned about and removed. They did not perish.

So in that aspect I am correct but you are also correct in that Noah and many others had to basically "ride out" the storms of God and His judgments.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by TangoVooDoo

I understand what you are saying.

I believe that Noah in the ark would be equivalent to Christians being on the run, or Israel being in Petra during the tribulation.

God will shield and save us from destruction, but he will not completely take us away from what is happening.

It is a test of faith of sorts.

[edit on 9/24/2009 by Lemon.Fresh]

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join