It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does ATS Influence Your Emotions?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Spiramirabilis

Thank you.
Yeah, it did make me feel good that you starred and flagged.

I starred your reply because I liked what you said. Gives me even more insight to this.

Thanks so much for participating.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by MOTT the HOOPLE

Hehe...Yeah I imagine that some people would feel that way. Thanks for stopping by...

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by calcoastseeker

No I don't work for the government but I wouldn't mind, good benefits!
Just not much going on at our office. Mortgage company. Boring.
I would rather be busy.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
If you let ATS influence you in ANY way then you may be taking this site way too seriously.

ATS should provide a stable person with plenty of alternative material that is good for information, and especially entertainment.

Interaction with people is also a great part of it, one factor many may not admit to is the secret desire to have an alter ego which provides a person the ability and anonymity to express things here that they would not be as likely to in their real lives.

Don't take it too seriously.

If you find yourself getting extremely angry, or emotional in any way in discussions you've been involved in here at ATS, seek psychiatric attention as soon as possible, because this could be an indication of a much more serious condition.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Walkswithfish

Thanks for stopping by.
I do agree a little bit that maybe its easy to take everything on here too seriously.

Lots of posters on this thread had some great things to say and I appreciate hearing from everyone.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join