It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terror arrest sparks gov't warning on mass transit

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Terror arrest sparks gov't warning on mass transit

news.yahoo.com

DENVER – Counterterrorism officials are warning mass transit systems around the nation to step up patrols because of fears an Afghanistan-born immigrant under arrest in Colorado may have been plotting with others to detonate backpack bombs aboard New York City trains.

Investigators say Najibullah Zazi, a 24-year-old shuttle van driver at the Denver airport, played a direct role in a terror plot that unraveled during a trip to New York City around the anniversary of the Sept. 11 attacks. He made his first court appearance Monday and remained behind bars.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
The UN summit begins tomorrow in New York, and there's been rumours and sources of recent arrests and plots.

Also rumours of a nuclear attack as well in Chicago on another thread.

Is any of this linked, and will anything happen tomorrow?

I remember hearing about 4 years ago on a documentary that somebody predicted the future, and that a black US president would die and the nation would call out for revenge. Is this prediction familiar to anyone, as I can't recall any other details about it?

news.yahoo.com

[edit on 21-9-2009 by john124]

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by john124

The UN summit begins tomorrow in New York, and there's been rumours and sources of recent arrests and plots.

Also rumours of a nuclear attack as well in Chicago on another thread.

Is any of this linked, and will anything happen tomorrow?

I remember hearing about 4 years ago on a documentary that somebody predicted the future, and that a black US president would die and the nation would call out for revenge. Is this prediction familiar to anyone, as I can't recall any other details about it?

news.yahoo.com

Well, the President is not black. He is more white than black. We all have some white and black. Clinton was touted as our "first black pres". It's all so confusing....who is black? What is black, anyway? Most are brown. Very few are black....

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Jim Scott

Of course, I know Obama's mother is white, and his father is Kenyan. It wasn't me that made the prediction, for some reason I seem to recall watching or reading about it a few years ago before I'd even heard of Obama, for some reason or other.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Jim Scott

True, but he's not black or white, he's human ( but even that is questionable lol, was superman human!)

I'm curious now, if the OP can maybe link or something to the talked about prediction about first black president, and assassination then call for revenge?

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Guys,they are gonna try and tie this "terror cell" to Iran in some way,shape or form the Military/Industrial complex and the neocon's has been practically screaming for a war against the Iranians for some time now.

top topics

join