It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

H1N1 vaccine could prove more dangerous than the disease itself.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
www.abc.net.au...

"If we find that swine flu is milder than normal seasonal flu, and we have normal seasonal flu every year, and all the government does is simply offer a vaccine for those who want it, why should this flu be treated any differently," Ms Dorey said. "Why are we spending hundreds of millions of dollars on this vaccine?"

and I have another question to add. If people fear that swine flu will mutate into some killer virus that's why govt wants to vaccinate ppl.
But the thing is if it does mutate, then the vaccine will be ineffective anyway!!!

This is real fishy !!

Me and my kids are fully vaccinated (childhood vaccines) but noone is taking this vaccine !!

[edit on 21-9-2009 by anonymouse11]

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
www.newsday.com...

Mandatory vaccines in phases

Dozens of Long Island nurses - many from Stony Brook University Medical Center - plan to rally with health care workers from across the state next week in Albany to protest a state regulation that mandates they be vaccinated for swine flu or lose their jobs. The New York State Department of Health issued an emergency regulation in August that requires all health care workers in hospitals, public health clinics, hospices and in home health care be immunized against seasonal and swine flu. But it is the mandated swine flu shot that has angered the workers, who claim the vaccine has not been fully tested.

read the whole story, they have the same concerns. How soon before your employer asks to prove you are vaccinated ?

www.thaindian.com...

Swine flu pandemic may spark heart attacks !!!!

Utterly BS, they are leaving no stone unturned to scare gullible people into taking this "vaccine"

www.newsday.com...

Swine flu media campaign

Since when has so much money been spent on something that has less deaths than normal flu and if it mutates and does causes deaths vaccines will be useless anyway !!!

[edit on 22-9-2009 by anonymouse11]

join