It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NAVY and NASA - The REAL "Chemtrails"

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker I am puzzled about his "...giant planes with no pilots...."

BIG 'plane' no pilot

Your obsolete, get over yourself

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I think its time for you to except the fact that Chemtrails exist!

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I'm not questioning the existence of UAVs. Thanks for switching and baiting, though.

There is a great deal MORE that beggars belief, with this alleged "fleet" of "giant planes" (all unmanned, recall) that is claimed.

For indeed, it would take a LARGE number, yes? When we are talking about the amount of sky, and square miles/sq. kms involved....plus, in 3 dimensions, for any "layers" of material will have some amount of thickness, as well.

SO....a base of operations (well, again several to dozens, for the large-scale nature of this, as alleged). Airplanes (even UAVs) don't just magically jump to altitude, and back down to the launching/landing sites instantly. Takes time (and fuel, or whatever they use to power their propulsive devices....maybe anti-matter??).

So, all of these "planes" (that don't exist) that have never been seen (because they don't exist) have to be serviced/loaded/stored, etc. (If it wasn't so expensive, I'd buy you a subscription to Aviation Week & Space Technology. Has PLENTY of bleeding-edge stuff there. You know, some call it "Aviation Leaks & Space Secrets", right?)

Now, to "man" an unmanned air vehicle (assuming you want it to go somewhere with decent velocity and not be, say....one of those newer-type "blimps" ---- lighter-than-air, and therefore slow, cumbersome, but easier to manage for one person) you might have a team of TWO "pilots" involved/required. That's (as I understand it) how it's done with today's crop of UAVs, i.e. the Predator, etc. Or, include more autonomous autopilot capability?? Will still need some sort of Human touch, regardless.

Wow! Well, you have quite a chore there, and would be lots of contractors involved in building the things....then, as mentioned, support and staff, technicians and grunts. Someone has to load them with the "stuff" (and the fuels) and deliver it to the "sites" where all of this must take place, on the ground....yet no one ever sees it? NOR, the machines in flight, themselves? (Oh right....it's at "night"....)

Now...UAVs, need bandwidth. Maybe there's enough for that. Still, these are "physical" machines, and have to, nevertheless, share the sky with all the known air traffic. Even at night, lots of flights....not as many as daytime perhaps. Is ATC "In on it" too??

It is one thing for "Scott Stevens" to make all these outlandish claims, but without some sort of corroboration that's coughed up, it's just a bunch of imagination run wild.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

The new USAF x-37 space plane is up there doing who knows what...

It also has no pilot

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Yeah.....did you see its size? (***)

But, best to steer back to your OP, yes?
I vaguely recollect, from last year, will review. As I recall, it really concerned the (expected and perfectly normal) occurences of contrails, and other types of trails, that rocket launches produce?

I mean, in summary, isn't that about it?

Oh, I know...some suppositions about possible continued studies for atmospheric "enhancement, alteration, protection" (pick a term).

Feeling I had, though, is it's still just in the "Let's see if it's feasible" stage. And, that leads, inevitably, to "Should we???".......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(***) I took the liberty of researching its specs (mostly just from personal curiosity, because when it was in the news, few months ago, I only gave it a cursory look):

Length: 29 ft 3 in (8.9 m)
Wingspan: 14 ft 11 in (4.5 m)
Height: 9 ft 6 in (2.9 m)
Loaded weight: 11,000 lb (4,990 kg)
Powerplant: 1× Rocketdyne AR-2/3 rocket engine, 6,596 lbf (29.341 kN)
Power: Gallium Arsenide Solar Cells with lithium-Ion batteries
Payload & Payload Bay: 500 lb (227 kg), 7 ft x 4 ft (2.1 m x 1.2 m)

Source...and yes, it's "Wiki". Just 'cause it's easier to grab and post quickly.

edit on 14 September 2010 by weedwhacker because: Link

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
Oh, I know...

No actually you don't...

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Just from Page #1.....Phage and neforemore pointed out quite a few things, that I happen to agree with.

Here, post from neforemore is concise:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Phage and neforemore pointed out quite a few things, that I happen to agree with.

You agreeing with Phage?
say it ain't so... no wonder he gets so many stars

Well if you see the title it says "chemtrails" in quotes... so tell ya what... seeing as all you contrail believers can't seem to get past that word "chemtrails" and continue to argue the word not the SUBJECT of chemicals being released into the upper atmosphere, why not suggest a new term that covers that?

Frankly all I see is weak attempts at moving the focus from the issue in the title of this thread to playing words games. Nice try. And since this tread has been moved to skunkworks, despite the fact it show genuine research into the matter of chemicals in the atmosphere... is very telling

Perhaps from now on I will make all my posts down here. If Skunkworks is good enough for Lockheed Marten....

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

No, no, no....I think you're missing the point.

What the problem is with the term "chemtrails" is, the people (charlatans, not YOU) who have turned the observance of normal, ordinary everyday contrails being formed behind normal, ordinary, everyday airplanes into some sort of sinister "mega-plot".

It is truly, truly disheartening when people fall for those snake-oil salesmen. (NOT you).

The appalling lack of comprehension of sciences, to include aviation and meteorology is troubling.....and to see it perpetuate is sad. It is the victims of that sort of hoax that could use some education, lest they fall further prey. It is similar, in a way, to a certain well-publicized (here on ATS, anyway) case of a "UFO" hoaxer named Allison Kruse, posting on YT,....and her so-called "morphing orbs" (what she is filming are airliners, at night, landing and departing from the local airport near her in Pennsylvania. Forget which airport, atm.... she sees the landing lights, and either willfully deceives with these videos, or is a crackpot....if you have time, you can "ATS search" for the thread about her).

Similar, as I said, with contrails....and the hucksters who make (false) claims on their many, many abhorent websites. About perfectly normal things.

As a side note, it is highly likely that IF (as is subject this thread) the topic has any validity, then anything (or most "things") that NAVY or NASA 'release or spray' will NOT resemble normal contrails. IN fact, may not be visible at all in the normal spectrum. Who knows??

PS> Phage gets a lot of stars?
Oh, yeah....of course, I've learned a trick and can fool ATS and give him (and only him) as many stars as I want, not just one per post. I'll see if I can arrange the same hack trick for your posts as well....

....or else, I can't. Guess no one will ever know, for sure.....

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
Well, as I see it Zorgon you can lead the animals to the water but you can't make them drink

I don't even pay attentions to the debunkers anymore most here should know who they are.

Everyone just needs to fo out and observe their skies and it will sink in sooner or later.

I would suggest when anyone sees those beautiful pink/purple clouds out there not to deep breathe out there that Barium one day might just make some rats sick...might even kill off a few.

Love those red bloods cells too!

edit on 14-9-2010 by observe50 because: (no reason given)

Anyone who actually believes airplanes are up there spraying red blood cells?? Apparently maybe you should start paying attention to those "debunkers". You must be quite the chemtrail sheeple who believes anything on a conspiracy webpage. I think I read on a chemtrail website about chemplanes spraying SARS and AIDS too, so you may as well believe that too. Oh and dont forget the Reptilians either, and the magical slyphs.

Some of you will apparently believe anything you read.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by firepilot
Anyone who actually believes airplanes are up there spraying red blood cells?? Apparently maybe you should start paying attention to those "debunkers".

Before you start tossing around nasty names... perhaps YOU should first understand what she was talking about

Red Rain in Kerala

Several groups of researchers analyzed the chemical elements in the solid particles and different techniques gave similar results. The particles were composed mostly of carbon and oxygen with lesser amounts of hydrogen, nitrogen, silicon, chlorine and metals.

Quite a famous and perplexing case...pretty big article on Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org...

Now seems you don't know everything after all

Maybe next time you might look before ya leap...

Edit to add... and that goes for whoever the sheep was that stared your post

edit on 16-9-2010 by zorgon because: MMAAAHHHHHHHH

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by firepilot

I can imagine your explanation about this .....

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Ahem.

The original (and to careful readers FALSE) assertion of "blood" raining from the sky?? It is, well.....false.

Like I said, a careful reader (thanks for the Wiki link, BTW) you doesn't allow him/herself to be solely (and unduly) influenced by outrageous claims posted on YouTube would not have jumped to the inaccurate conclusion some sort of nefarious "plot".
From Wiki link above:

The color was found to be due to the presence of a large amount of spores of a lichen-forming alga belonging to the genus Trentepohlia. Field verification showed that the region had plenty of such lichens. Samples of lichen taken from Changanacherry, when cultured in an algal medium, also showed the presence of the same species of algae. Both samples (from rainwater and from trees) produced the same kind of algae, indicating that the spores seen in the rainwater most probably came from local sources.

Once again, I see no mention of "blood". In fact, it is purely a case of normal (if somewhat unusual and rare) meteorological processes at play here.

IMO, someone, somewhere, saw the magnified image (posted above) of the lichen and thought to him/herself, "Wow! Those look like red blood cells!!! Must be that evil, evil Gub'mint doin' it!!"

Add a dose of the nonsense and paranoid fringe ("chemtrails") that infests YouTube, and elsewhere, lately, stir and shake madly. Your concoction will resemble the "Are We Aliens" YouTube videos....exhibits 'B' and 'C' above, also, from another posting.

BTW....yes, I saw that they were segments from a BBC documentary. In this case, a careful listener would have understood that it documented the true nature of the ill-informed, in the case of certain religiously-challenged humans. Perhaps THAT is the truest and most fundamental problem of all? Superstion, by any other name.....

edit on 16 September 2010 by weedwhacker because: Because? Because I can! BWAHAHA. Oh, and mild peripheral neuropathy=poor typing sometimes......

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   

I didn't say 'blood' I merely enlightened a nasty troll as to what observe50's reference was about... and get over the 'chemtrails' shtick, your flogging a dead horse. The thread is already moved to skunkworks despite the valid research and applauses

So down here we get to say 'Blood raining from Space' or "Glowing Chemtrails from NASA Spacecraft" and you can't cry foul

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

LOL it is because the NASA boys don't want chemtrails or crop circles to be real. They have an agenda to place such things in the ATS skunk works. But I did find it quite funny that they show up real fast to defend chemtrails pops up or HAARP.

Will this be marked also off topic? probably.

But good research and proving your work on HAARP.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53

They have an agenda to place such things in the ATS skunk works.

Oh....so now accusing ATS staff of having an "agenda"????

Wow!

It never ends, does it? :shk:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oh, and "proving" HAARP??? LOL!

edit on 16 September 2010 by weedwhacker because: LOL.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   

reply to post by dragnet53

They have an agenda to place such things in the ATS skunk works.

Oh....so now accusing ATS staff of having an "agenda"????

Wow!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oh, and "proving" HAARP??? LOL!

edit on 16 September 2010 by weedwhacker because: LOL.

So you say staff? I never said staff. I said NASA boys. interesting....

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   

How about this for an Agenda?

Various schemes have been proposed, with the most promising being adaptation of high-flying aircraft fitted with extra tanks and nozzles to spray the chemicals. A fleet of 747s could do the job.

The Powerful Coalition That Wants To Engineer The World's Climate
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Your gonna love this... because every time you postulate "It ain't so!" seems new info comes out that it is

Enjoy

And yes ATS does have an agenda... to make money

edit on 16-9-2010 by zorgon because: To make Weedwacker squirm

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
A proposal does not mean it is so. If it is so, then it must be existing. Care to show us any of these chemplanes? Lots of things have been proposed, but that does not mean it workable, pragmatic or existing. Unless you actually think there is this sooper sekrit fleet of thousands of 747s that no one knows about, that apparently must constantly be aloft since none of those ever vigilant and sky watching chemmies never has managed to photograph these chemplanes taking off, landing, or on the ground

You chemtrail believers wants to accuse people in the aviation industry, FAA, NASA of being involved in some nefarious conspiracy, but you all want your ludicrous allegations to be treated kindly and with kid gloves.

So, when can we actually expect a chemtrail believer to post accurately about aviation?

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

I didn't say 'blood' I merely enlightened a nasty troll as to what observe50's reference was about... and get over the 'chemtrails' shtick, your flogging a dead horse. The thread is already moved to skunkworks despite the valid research and applauses

So down here we get to say 'Blood raining from Space' or "Glowing Chemtrails from NASA Spacecraft" and you can't cry foul

And what did any of that occurance in India have to do with aviation, or "chemtrails"

It was Clifford Carnicom (aka Clownycom) that first claimed red blood cells were being sprayed. It was shown soon afterwards to actually be pollen grains, and Cliff admitted that was probably correct. But the damage had been done, and Chemmies to this day still make this stupid red blood cells being sprayed claim, with no evidence whatsoever, other than they read it on the internet.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join