It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stars or something else?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Don't post very much here but I noticed something that to me looked a little strange in the sky tonight, I don't have the best eyesight and it looked like a cloud that wasn't moving. I took a few pictures and it turns out to look like 6 very close together stars, was wondering if anyone knew what they were, I'm not much of an astronomy buff.

Not the greatest pictures I know, but you can see the same thing in both.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Well they definitely aren't starts. maybe they are spaceships that the light bringers said would show up. who knows. if you can video it, photo it zoomed, and zoom it on video as well.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Well it is my professional opinion that it is something else. I think it is a classic case of bad photography. Get a book on how to opperate your cam and try again.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
The ones I see in the top picture that kind of look like a kite with a tail is the Pleiades star cluster.

The ones in the second photo I cannot say for sure. Too bad the pics are such poor quality.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   
I'd say the Pleiades star cluster aswell, unmistakable and even better through Binoculars or a Telescope where through indirect vision you may be able to see the blue hue they appear to give off.

new topics

top topics

join