It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lots of stories to share....ufos, paranormal, little guys..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Hey all.

I've got a bunch of stories I need to share. I've got all sorts of things which have happened to me. They didn't seem like big deals when they happened. But when I cumulatively put these experiences together, I see that I may seem a little nuts! It's not just restricted to one area....It's kinda like all of them. Anyway, I had another username "ithappened2me". I couldn't log on again because I don't know my password, and my yahoomail is corrupted. So this is my new username....anyway, as I said in my previous introduction, I'm looking forward to sharing my experiences with everyone here in a safe place where society won't think I'm nuts. I can't even tell my own fmaily and friends these things, becuase they'll ridicule me. I'm surrounded by hard core skeptics. (Nothing wrong with that.) I still am sometimes, but then I remember, "oh yeah. it happened to me too!" hehe. anyway, I've got all sorts of experiences. From seeing little guys to hearing ghosts, sleep paralysis, even seeing ufo's.

new topics

join