It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where exactly did the DNA come from?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by LightningStrikesHere

When a truther in the past like also tried to convince me the two photos were fake, I zoomed in on the photos to had a closer look and found that. Is it the passport ? It is the right size. It is the right shape. It is the right color. It's in the right place. And best of all, it makes the truthers go psycho when I post it.

Keep puking.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by waypastvne

When a truther in the past like also tried to convince me the two photos were fake, I zoomed in on the photos to had a closer look and found that. Is it the passport ? It is the right size. It is the right shape. It is the right color. It's in the right place. And best of all, it makes the truthers go psycho when I post it.

Keep puking.

ok i want you to , point out detail for detail , and explain to me how this is a passport ? now you just proved that you enjoy getting under peoples skin , a troll you are indeed, but know this ...... i just puked again

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightningStrikesHere
i just puked again

Cool.

What I claimed was: It is the right size. It is the right shape. It is the right color. It's in the right place and it makes the Truthers go psycho when I post it. I never claimed it was the passport.

Now what you need to do is, Prove that is not the right size, or it is not the right shape, or it is not the right color, or it not in the right place, or you're not psycho. Then we'll know for sure it's not the passport.

Keep Puking.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

a troll you are indeed, but know this

Name calling?

When TPTB give out details like a passport is found at the crash site or part of a limb is found truthers cry out that can't be!

When TPTB don't give out what truthers think shoud be there like more video, truthers cry out their hiding something!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join