It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where exactly did the DNA come from?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by waypastvne

i know how you work....and i have gone waypast it ........You go ahead and try to put words in my post that aren't m8 have fun.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
wait ! so they found DNA ? but they could not find the black box? of two air plains ? interesting !!!! pardon me while i puke now !

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by LightningStrikesHere

wait ! so they found DNA ? but they could not find the black box? of two air plains ? interesting !!!! pardon me while i puke now !

You don't say stuff like that in public, do you? I mean to be "amazed" that they found some remains of the 1000's of victims, but that they didn't find two mechanical devices about the size of a toaster makes you sound kind of.....well.....you know.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by plube

We also know how you and the rest of the Truthers work, and we aren't buying it either M8.

Your mysterious innuendo without any real explanation is what we would call unfounded propaganda.

You are implying John ONeil knew something and the government wanted him dead. You are slandering a 911 victim with no evidence of wrongdoing just your underhanded suggestion of it.

John O neil worked for the FBI, then he worked for security at the WTC, he was killed on Sept. 11.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
reply to post by LightningStrikesHere

You don't say stuff like that in public, do you? I mean to be "amazed" that they found some remains of the 1000's of victims, but that they didn't find two mechanical devices about the size of a toaster makes you sound kind of.....well.....you know.

wait ! so they found the hijackers passports ! but they could not find 2 black boxes ?

n our experience, discussion on the "black boxes" of the 9/11 flights tends to fall into one of two areas. The first, most commonly found on forums and message boards, tends to be a comment along the lines of this article: The Black Box and the Indestructible Passport: All four Black Boxes were supposedly destroyed and rendered unusable in spite of the fact that they are designed specifically for plane crashes which result in insurmountable conditions...yet one of the hijackers' passports supposedly survived fire and heat of over 1,000 degrees Fahrenheit and is found in perfect shape in the rubble around the WTC towers. www.fpp.co.uk... In reality "all four black boxes" are not "supposedly destroyed". The Flight 93 flight data recorders were recovered. The Flight 77 black boxes were also removed from the Pentagon, but one of them (the cockpit voice recorder) was too badly damaged to be used. The only boxes not to be recovered were from the World Trade Centre impacts (although one story says otherwise: more on that below). How could even three black boxes be destroyed? These were exceptional crashes: most impacts will be at far lower speeds as the pilot attempts to limit damage, not into a mass of steel columns, and not ending inside a building where they'll be exposed to fire and without (potentially, in the case of the WTC) enormous crush damage from many floors of a building falling onto them. The potential end result of this trauma was revealed in a photo of the American Airlines Flight 77 cockpit voice recorder, released at the Moussaoui trial.

www.911myths.com...

oh another misunderstanding ! can i puke again now ?

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   

first off how could suspecting that John O Neil might have met a suspicious death be slandering....because it isn't...once again trying to misrepresent what is being stated....now if that is all you are going to keep on trying to do (as Usual)....I think your words in another thread was your here to wind up truthers...yup credible...very credible.
edit on 103030p://f09Wednesday by plube because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightningStrikesHere

wait ! so they found the hijackers passports ! but they could not find 2 black boxes ?

The passport and DNA made it through the building on impact the black boxes did not.

Puke all you want Truther.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by plube

first off how could suspecting that John O Neil might have met a suspicious death be slandering....because it isn't...once again trying to misrepresent what is being stated....now if that is all you are going to keep on trying to do (as Usual)....I think your words in another thread was your here to wind up truthers...yup credible...very credible.

So give us a good reason. Why did the US government kill John ONiel ?

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Its Software, a better question would have been where did the 300+ yr. Old Medical Insignia come from ? DNA was discovered in the early 80's after an Acid Trip.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Once again....did i say the US government....wow you are paranoid now aren't you....i am saying out of 2700 person who died....funny they find the intact body of Mister O'neil 11 days later...not crushed like so many others....I am pleased that you are so accepting of such things....also convenient that it is Jerome Hauer who Identifies the body....Do you know something i don't...did the US government kill him?
Did you go and read anything....hmmm...I suspect not....So does this mean i am slandering you because i suspect you did not go read.

BTW hope your having a good day....where is it your at?

I believe in aliens....and little green men.....I think maybe they used a death ray on John O'Niel....then they used an anti gravity gun to lift his body into place....they who ever did it mind melded with jerome hauer.....to then do what he always does pinky....trys to take over the world.

there you go...is this what you would like...so it can fit neatly into the realm of another crazy truther....

But...it is nice to know you suspect the government is behind his killing.
edit on 103030p://f25Wednesday by plube because: (no reason given)

edit on 103030p://f26Wednesday by plube because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   

There are a lot of DNA samples that can be seen in this photo, these were from AA flt 11. If the DNA from any of these fragments matched DNA collected from !0001 West Atlantic Blvd. Coral Springs Fla. and from a motel room at the Comfort Inn, 90 Maine Mall Road, South Portland, ME, and from a blue Nissan Altima from the Boston airport facility of Alamo Rent a Car. And from a suitcase found at Logan Airport ect. ect. ect. Then you have identified a small piece of Mohamed Atta. It's not that hard to understand Truther.

I have read thru this tread agian and I have finally decised to ask my question.

Regarding your statement above, so soon after the event, how did the FBI "know" where to look for the original DNA samples ?

They had to have some "original samples" to which they could compare any other DNA samples. They, of course, would have to be able to compare this with the surviving families DNA sample in order to show whom all the other samples belonged.

If the IDs were stolen, or forged, this could have presented a real problem for identifications.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by hdutton

There are a lot of DNA samples that can be seen in this photo, these were from AA flt 11. If the DNA from any of these fragments matched DNA collected from !0001 West Atlantic Blvd. Coral Springs Fla. and from a motel room at the Comfort Inn, 90 Maine Mall Road, South Portland, ME, and from a blue Nissan Altima from the Boston airport facility of Alamo Rent a Car. And from a suitcase found at Logan Airport ect. ect. ect. Then you have identified a small piece of Mohamed Atta. It's not that hard to understand Truther.

I have read thru this tread agian and I have finally decised to ask my question.

Regarding your statement above, so soon after the event, how did the FBI "know" where to look for the original DNA samples ?

They had to have some "original samples" to which they could compare any other DNA samples. They, of course, would have to be able to compare this with the surviving families DNA sample in order to show whom all the other samples belonged.

If the IDs were stolen, or forged, this could have presented a real problem for identifications.

The hijackers were identified by seat numbers from phone calls made by the flight attendants before the planes even crashed. The answers the questions you askedARE IN THE PARAGRAPH YOU QUOTED.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by plube

John ONiels body was found in one of the stair wells of WTC1 correct ? People survived the collapse in the stair wells of WTC1 correct ? If people survived there, then why would it be strange that Johns body was not crushed.

You are selling John ONiel Mysterious Death Propaganda. We both Know It.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by waypastvne

The passport was found on the street shown in this photo as you can see other objects from the plane made it through the building. Seat cushions and life vest can be seen in the photo and there are more DNA samples than you can count.

(For kidtwistedviewofreality)

Time passed between the two photos and things were moved but the "man hole covers", aircraft debris ect..are in both photos
edit on 6-6-2012 by waypastvne because: (no reason given)

So you are saying you can make out seat cussions and life vests from all thoses small pieces of 'debris'?!
BTW, what life vests? Why would they be wearing life vests?! It's not a boat that crashed!

You also are lying, those photographs are photoshopped, the manhole covers are not there, anyone can clearly see they are not there, the debris would not have moved around that much either. Like I say, the people they employed to do the photshopping made some serious errors!

edit on 6-6-2012 by kidtwist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by kidtwist

The passport was found on the street shown in this photo as you can see other objects from the plane made it through the building. Seat cushions and life vest can be seen in the photo and there are more DNA samples than you can count.

(For kidtwistedviewofreality)

Time passed between the two photos and things were moved but the "man hole covers", aircraft debris ect..are in both photos

So you are saying you can make out seat cussions and life vests from all thoses small pieces of 'debris'?!
BTW, what life vests? Why would they be wearing life vests?! It's not a boat that crashed!

You also are lying, those photographs are photoshopped, the manhole covers are not there, anyone can clearly see they are not there, the debris would not have moved around that much either. Like I say, the people they employed to do the photshopping made some serious errors!

edit on 6-6-2012 by kidtwist because: (no reason given)

You really need to do some critical thinking.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightningStrikesHere

The passport and DNA made it through the building on impact the black boxes did not.

Puke all you want Truther.

Waypastvne, if you cannot see how preposterous what you just wrote is, and the implications of what you just wrote, then you should step away from your 9/11 'research' because anyone can see how ridiculous it is that supposedly DNA and a passport survived, but NO BLACK BOXES SURVIVED!

Does this not alarm you? Or are you deliberately just being stupid?

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by samkent

You really need to do some critical thinking.

I have and you are not able to understand it, well, you deliberately refuse to because it goes against the 'OS' you are protecting.

You and your buddies here that deliberatley uphold the OS have never provided one piece of critical thinking on 9/11, because you're here to discredit everyone and keep the 'Official Story' going!

edit on 6-6-2012 by kidtwist because: added quotations

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Waypastvne, if you cannot see how preposterous what you just wrote is, and the implications of what you just wrote, then you should step away from your 9/11 'research' because anyone can see how ridiculous it is that supposedly DNA and a passport survived, but NO BLACK BOXES SURVIVED!

I stand by that statement. The DNA in that photo is obvious. The passport would not be as obvious,,,, but it would look something like this.

ETA....The manhole covers are in both photos.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by kidtwist

You and your buddies here that deliberatley uphold the OS have never provided one piece of critical thinking on 9/11, because you're here to discredit everyone and keep the 'Official Story' going!

The basic parts of the OS doesn't need to be upheld.
The OSers have never proven one single thing that supports a conspiracy. Not one thing in ten years!
They may have noted minor inconsistancies in official reports but nothing of a conspiritorial nature.

And to the passport thing. After the impact and during the fires there was a constant rain of office papers floating down. Are you suggesting that someone was up there tossing paper out the windows? It's common for light objects to survive plane crashes.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

I stand by that statement. The DNA in that photo is obvious. The passport would not be as obvious,,,, but it would look something like this.

ETA....The manhole covers are in both photos.

bwahahah!!! are you serious ?!?! , i bow down to you ! your intelligence is no match for my "Turther?" way of thinking ! did you ever stop to think that most everyone on ATS is a "TRUTH ER" in some form or another ? seeking truth about any given topic ? so ill take that as an Honorable complement

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join