It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

21012212 A message for all

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.

He maketh me to lie down in green pastures:
he leadeth me beside the still waters.

He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the
paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the
shadow of death; I will fear no evil: for thou
art with me; thy rod and thy staff they
comfort me.

Thou preparest a table before me in the
presence of mine enemies: thou anointest
my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all
the days of my life; and I will dwell in the
house of the Lord for ever.

1-1-1, 1-1-2, 1-1-3, 1-9-1, 2-6-2, 2-8-2, 3-2-1, 3-2-4,
3-2-3, 3-4-3, 3-7-1, 3-7-4, 4-7-3, 4-6-1, 5-2-3, 5-4-1,
6-4-1, 7-8-1, 7-9-3, 9-7-2, 11-2-4, 12-5-3, 13-6-2,
12-2-1, 11-2-2, 11-7-1, 10-1-3, 7-5-1

1-2-3, 1-5-4, 1-5-6, 1-8-1, 1-8-3

That is my message for those who are wise enough to read it.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by shadestruck

Just a question but what are all the numbers? So what is your conspiracy on 2012 and what are your thoughts besides some prayer? If the world is gonna end NO "God" can help you but thats just me. If its time for the Earth to start over in a way then so be it.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Ahh, but only at first glance does it appear as a prayer and random grouping of digits.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by shadestruck
Ahh, but only at first glance does it appear as a prayer and random grouping of digits.

So honestly what is your point then? Is your message to pray and the Lord will save you? What are the numbers for?

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
im not very good at cracking codes, but regardless what your message is its not worth anything since you have gone to such great lengths it seems to conceal it.

smoke an mirrors will not go very far here on ats and this thread will be overlooked, and in the end you will be the only keeper of your message

OFF TO BTS!!!

[edit on 21-9-2009 by phi1618]

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Looks like a simple code. 1-1-1 the first number is the paragraph, the second number is the sentence, and the third line is the letter. Am I correct?

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Chemical components, Enzymes, Fractyls. A drug?

I dunno, I'm tired. Why don't you just tell us. LOL

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 02:41 AM
link   

I deciphered your code but you should know that your numbers are slightly flawed.... that or you have broken english.

THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IS END ER

RPENT

Now my guess is that it suppose to read as "The world as we know it is ending. Repent." Is that what you are trying to say? If so, tell me something I don't know.

Your welcome everyone. I waisted my own time to shut this thread down by solving a quite simple code. I mean 1-1-1 is first line, first word, first letter. It is flawed in the sense that on the 4th and 5th lines, it skips a line to continue the formula... then some incomplete words like "EN" and "RPENT" are there too. Whatever.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Locoman8

I deciphered it last night too but I thought I was wrong because of the mistakes. Lol, now I realize it wasn't my mistake.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Locoman8

I deciphered your code but you should know that your numbers are slightly flawed.... that or you have broken english.

THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IS END ER

RPENT

Now my guess is that it suppose to read as "The world as we know it is ending. Repent." Is that what you are trying to say? If so, tell me something I don't know.

Your welcome everyone. I waisted my own time to shut this thread down by solving a quite simple code. I mean 1-1-1 is first line, first word, first letter. It is flawed in the sense that on the 4th and 5th lines, it skips a line to continue the formula... then some incomplete words like "EN" and "RPENT" are there too. Whatever.

Well it might be quite simple for you but I have NO idea what kind of code they are using let alone how to read it..Care to explain how you did it?

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Hey there I know you were not asking me but he did explain and it's really quite simple. With the number sequences, we'll use 1-1-1 for example,
The first number is the sentence so 1st sentence, the second number is the word in the sentence so 1st word,and the third number is the letter in the word so first letter in the word. So in this example the letter would be "T" Write down the letter and move on to the next number sequence until you have all the letters. Anyway hope this helps. Take care!

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

The explanation above is accurate. The three number sequences are as follows:

1st number=sentence or line.
2nd number=word in the sentence or line.
3rd number=letter in word.

If I used the phrase below and used that same type of code, here's how it would look.

Hi, my name is Locoman8.
I'm happy to be here today.
Got to love ATS.

The code is as follows:
1-1-1, 1-3-4, 1-5-1, 3-3-1, 2-6-2

1-1-1 = H
1-3-4 = E
1-5-1 = L
3-3-1 = L
2-6-2 = O

The message is "HELLO". Do you understand the code now?

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I just wasted my life reading this entire thread. hehe I'm slightly perturbed at that, and I didn't even spend the hours to decipher the code because some other smart ATS/BTSers had already done it. What in the world? Post what you mean, and mean what you post. No codes. :bash:

top topics

join