It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Advanced round-ups of US citizens

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Im sure this video has been linked here somewhere or at the least been seen by many. But if not here ya go....

Here is the link >> www.youtube.com...

What this video says ,for those who don't have time to watch, is that it was a recorded live brodcast July 7 2008 on the Michael Herzong show.
Says that in March there was a closed door meeting for members of Congress. Says that this has only happened 4 times in our American history. Is this true?
Topics of disscussion were,

1. Imminent colaspe of economy
2. Imminent colaspe of goverment finances
3. Possibility of Civil war/food riots
4. The advance round ups of US citizens
5. Dentition at REX-84 camps
6. Possibility of retaliation against members of congress
7. Location of safe "Facilities" for members of congress.

My whole point to this thread is #4. We are most certainly on that list. Some how we need a heads up when this starts to happen. It will more than likley be some nation wide excersise that happens all at once .
Maybe make this thread a check in, "were ok" or something along those lines .Any ideas folks ?

We are neighbors, so lets watch each others back.

[edit on 9/21/2009 by Grayelf2009]

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 06:53 AM
link   
I don't understand? Why only one reply ? I thought this would be alot more important to discuss....than predictions or sweetners in soda or flight velocities of unlaiden swallows.
Maybe a sexy avatar would get me more attention..hmmmm

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Grayelf2009

Maybe people are burnt out mentally and emotionally, helpless and afraid, realizing there is no exit and addicted to delusion?

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Sexy Avatar?

I need the real thing.

Hell is coming and their is nothing the NWO puppets can do about it.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Says that this has only happened 4 times in our American history. Is this true?

i belive i have seen it more thanonce before that that was THE 4 th time in history ... so yes it is likely to be true.

[edit on 22-9-2009 by whatshenneping]

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Honestly there are too many religious undertones in that video to be taken seriously.
If your talking about camps, roundups and the like you dont need to be hit with the J-bomb at the same time, it nullifies the argument. Religious imagery will not work on the masses.

[edit on 22-9-2009 by pazcat]

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by pazcat

I didn't even notice all the religious undertones, was to worried what was said behind closed doors. Maybe I didn't notice because Im christian. hmm

Im just glad someone replied. I think the "Round Ups" will be headed our way soon.

And being mentally burnt out makes sense also. I find my self latley almost scared to read what has been posted on ATS. Its like we are on a sinking ship just waiting for the right moment to jump.

thanks for the post gang.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Well, Number #6 is the one I would be interested in taking part in.

And I don't think I would be alone.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   

I forgot to thank you and express my appreciation for your efforts Grayelf2009. You are doing the best you can with what you have and I'm grateful to you and others who do care enough to post information that affects most if not all, of us.

Many people are now in a stage of shock and dreading the anticipated first strike that we know is coming. It is a test of will that some of us are realizing right now. The will and means to change course for the greater good of all has not yet accumulated in the hearts of the majority. Knowledge of this predicament weighs heavily on those who "see", and the responsibility of which is mentally draining and emotionally confusing.

I honestly believe that large numbers of people are now in the process of internally searching their very beings for a way out of the trap that was brilliantly planned and set for us. If there is strength in numbers, we are weak. If there is strength in individual willpower, we are unstoppable. We are now living in the times of "if".

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Maybe someone needs to grab a few congress members and use some enhanced interrogation techniques to extract the locations of the safe places so that we can go there and drag everyone out and whoop em. Just a thought... RDDS

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   
sounds like religious propaganda, no doubt though the congress/gov has a plan if the u.s. does collapse, but in reference to this audio clip which was made over a year ago, none of the things he said would happen by now have happend so i would take this with a very small grain of salt.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by chrisd250

Well the video said all these things were discussed as what was going to happen, not a specific date, so they would have time to prepare . But most agree I think that when #1 happens (which is comming to a head most say in October) the rest will follow real quick.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   

im not going to say it cant happen, just that i doubt it....over spending will probably render the dollar worthless soon thanks to the impending inflation that will come...still dont think total collapse but definatly a shell of its former self...

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Definitely a coming thing. How can the right ones have ever been successful in the bringing about of intervention enougH? I'm afraid.

No consequencE..

Thank you.

new topics

top topics

join