It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's the Vaccines Stupid!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Topic title is from the article, not trying to be rude.

I found this while checking out rense, take it with a pinch of salt but I feel it's worth reading.

With all the bad stuff we keep on hearing about this vaccine I don't think I'll be taking it especially when you consider that normal flu kills so many more people per year.

It's the vaccines stupid

Thoughts, opinions, hysterical rants?

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   
2 flags + star but no comments?

Hopefully more people will read and comment on this.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   
well the artical pretty much says it all.
I will be forwarding to a friend who's son has autism due to his vaccines.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
The risks for vaccinations are well documented. They are not as evil and widespread as folks around here would like to make you believe, but there are risks. I imagine the swine flu carries the same amount of risks as any other flu vaccine. Most people who take it are fine.

This swine flu is virulent enough, that at least those at higher risk have much better chances taking the vaccine, than not.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I absolutely believe that vaccines lead to autism(i work with autistic kids). I also think that the amount of gmo's we feed our kids does as well.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

Maybe it is over hyped, but some of the info about this vaccine is disturbing.

Suspicious though when a flu strain that is far less deadly than regular flu appears, almost immediately vaccines are rushed out without proper testing, massive over reaction if not something more sinister.

Relating to GMO food to autism this link is good.
Link

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Here is the part to pay extra attention to.

In the recent past, most US children got exposed to both thimerosal and aluminum simultaneously with the hepatitis B, Hib, DTaP (diphtheria, tetanus and pertussis) and pneumococcal vaccines. Combining mercury with aluminum increases the likelihood that the mercury will damage human tissue.

According to a recent report by Michael Wagnitz, an American chemist, "Currently eight childhood vaccines that contain aluminum ranging from 125 to 850 micrograms (mcg). These vaccines are administered 17 times in the first 18 months of life, an almost six-fold increase compared to the vaccine schedule of the 1980s."

Wagnitz adds, "According to the American Society for Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition, based on IV feeding solutions, a child should not exceed a maximum daily dose of 5 mcg of aluminum per kilogram of weight per day. That means if a child weighs 11 pounds, the child should not exceed 25 mcg in a day. This level was determined to be the maximum safety limit based on a study published in the New England Journal of Medicine titled "Aluminum Neurotoxicity in Preterm Infants Receiving Intravenous Feeding Solutions."

The hepatitis B vaccine, administered at birth, contains 250 mcg.

In a 1996 policy statement, "Aluminum Toxicity in Infants and Children," the American Academy of Pediatrics states, "Aluminum can cause neurological harm. People with kidney disease who build up bloodstream levels of aluminum greater than 100 mcg per liter are at risk of toxicity. The toxic threshold of aluminum in the bloodstream may be lower than 100 mcg per liter." What level of aluminium toxicity is contained in vaccines routinely given German, French and other children n the EU is not known. It might be time for a public demand for such information to be disclosed, and before governments launch mass vaccination campaigns for untested vaccines against a non-proven H1N1 Swine Flu threat.

Hepatitis B is a disease caused by hepatitis B virus (HBV) which infects the liver of hominoidae, including humans, and causes an inflammation called hepatitis. Originally known as "serum hepatitis",[1] the disease has caused epidemics in parts of Asia and Africa, and it is endemic in China. [2] About a third of the world's population, more than 2 billion people, have been infected with the hepatitis B virus.[3] This includes 350 million chronic carriers of the virus.[4] Transmission of hepatitis B virus results from exposure to infectious blood or body fluids containing blood.
The acute illness causes liver inflammation, vomiting, jaundice and—rarely—death. Chronic hepatitis B may eventually cause liver cirrhosis and liver cancer—a fatal disease with very poor response to current chemotherapy.[5] The infection is preventable by vaccination.[6]
Hepatitis B virus is an hepadnavirus—hepa from hepatotrophic and dna because it is a DNA virus[7]—and it has a circular genome composed of partially double-stranded DNA. The viruses replicate through an RNA intermediate form by reverse transcription, and in this respect they are similar to retroviruses.[8] Although replication takes place in the liver, the virus spreads to the blood where virus-specific proteins and their corresponding antibodies are found in infected people. Blood tests for these proteins and antibodies are used to diagnose the infection.[9]

en.wikipedia.org...

Antibodies (also known as immunoglobulins[1], abbreviated Ig) are gamma globulin proteins that are found in blood or other bodily fluids of vertebrates, and are used by the immune system to identify and neutralize foreign objects, such as bacteria and viruses.

en.wikipedia.org...

An antigen (from antibody generator[1][2]) is a substance that prompts the generation of antibodies and can cause an immune response.[3]

--snip--

At the molecular level, an antigen is characterized by its ability to be "bound" at the antigen-binding site of an antibody. Note also that antibodies tend to discriminate between the specific molecular structures presented on the surface of the antigen (as illustrated in the Figure). Antigens are usually proteins or polysaccharides. This includes parts (coats, capsules, cell walls, flagella, fimbrae, and toxins) of bacteria, viruses, and other microorganisms. Lipids and nucleic acids are antigenic only when combined with proteins and polysaccharides. Non-microbial exogenous (non-self) antigens can include pollen, egg white, and proteins from transplanted tissues and organs or on the surface of transfused blood cells. Vaccines are examples of immunogenic antigens intentionally administered to induce acquired immunity in the recipient.

medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com...

Australia antigen,
1 an envelope antigen known as hepatitis B surface antigen (HBsAg), found in acute or
chronic hepatitis B. See also hepatitis.
2 a serologic marker on the surface of the hepatitis B virus.

You see, the vaccines contain traces of mercury which have a shelf life. When an H1N1 strain is introduced to hep B there is a fatal reaction.

[edit on 22-9-2009 by 12.21.12]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

Thanks for highlighting that, I should have gone through the article more thoughly.

I wonder why this is never mentioned by health professionals.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   
This is most important information for those that want to understand what is really going on with the H1N1 virus and vaccine.

www.cosmicawareness.org...

new topics

top topics

join