It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal Reserve rejects request for public review

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by trusername

If I may presume to answer your last post.

I think they are worried about the American people, and by extension the world, finding out that they have had a tremendous scam operating on virtually a global level.

Consider that they get to loan money they don't actually have. Consider that they charge interest for all money created, let alone 'loaned', and consider that they have total control of both interest rates AND monetary policy.

They have raked in trillions..., or rather, they have obliged the world to 'owe' them trillions, without those trillion having come from anywhere except their own imagination.

Theirs is a system of controlling debt, not capital. They create debt, assign it to whomever they please, and get the government to force that debt onto unwitting taxpayers with no equity in return.

Basically they are a taxing body. And they have law enforcement powers and the support of the legislature, and judicial branches NONE of which was EVER granted to them by the population. They simply created the construct and told the leaders of the people (who are indebted to them as well) to "make it so."

It means they are parasites and a tremendous drain on the economies of nations - whose leadership refuses to allow dissent in the matter. They have caused such economic strife and calamity that they are holding the world at gunpoint. They have caused - actually caused - wars, famine, poverty, and for good measure, removed the people's ability to contend with the problems they create.

It's the classic monopoly exploitation that we have seen from their ilk since the dawn of the golden age.

They have created and maintained an entitlement system that makes them both immune from the consequences of their actions while making them richer and richer - because they demand that they deserve it.

They produce NOTHING for us. All they do is constrain the flow of capital to suit them, while engendering debt in its place.

Not bad for a banking cartel. In another light they could be rightly considered international organized crime families - and that is precisely how they behave. Their tools are infiltration, corruption, and deceit.

I would be worried too.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Obama plans counterterrorism overhaul
Thursday, January 8, 2009 (Associated Press)

Obama Plans Sweeping Overhaul Of Nation's Financial Regulations
Jan 20, 2009 (NYTimes)

President Barack Obama and Democrats in Congress are moving to overhaul Wall Street bonuses and pay. Jan. 30 (Bloomberg)

Obama to order overhaul of National Security Council
February 8, 2009 (Washington Post)

OBAMA'S PLAN FOR GUN CONTROL
March 2, 2009 (© NewsWithViews.com)

Obama wants contracting overhaul
Mar 06, 2009 (Federal Computer Week)

Obama Outlines Plan for Education Overhaul
Mar. 10, 2009 (nytimes.com)

Obama Asserts Government Control Over the Auto Industry
Tuesday, March 31, 2009 (Associated Press)

Democrats Seek Budget Plan to Help Obama Overhaul Health Care System
Monday, April 27, 2009 (AP)

Obama to propose strict new regulation of financial industry
June 16, 2009 (LA Times)

Obama warns Wall Street not to block tighter regs
Monday, Sept. 14, 2009 (Associated Press)

Obama shelves Europe missile plan
17 September 2009 (BBC)

Strengthened Federal Reserve is key to Obama overhaul of US financial regulation
17 Jun 2009 (Telegraph)

Obama pitches Federal Reserve plan
Tuesday, June 23, 2009 (Charlotte Business Journal)

Facing skeptics from both political parties in the U.S. Congress about his plan to expand the powers of the Federal Reserve, President Obama is assuming the mantle of the nation’s salesman-in-chief.

Choosing Sides in the Fight for the Federal Reserve: Whom Should Wise Investors Align With?
Money Morning

On one side is U.S. President Barack Obama and his plan to expand the authority of the Federal Reserve. On the other side is U.S. Rep. Ron Paul, R-TX, who has gathered 250 signatures for a proposal to audit the Federal Reserve.

Funny how all the overhauls seem to add regulations, create more oversite or take away power accept one. Hmm......

[edit on 22-9-2009 by liveandletlive]

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I have begun the initial inquiries into making a class action lawsuit against the Federal Reserve a reality! Wish me luck!! I have no idea what I'm getting into, but I do know that I cannot sit back and read and complain online any more!! I will post details here as they happen!!!!

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Good grief! WTF????? And I mean WTF!
I woke up yesterday !!!!! When the asswipe judge blocked “parts” of Arizona immigration law. That was my twilight zone moment! Now I see reality and it’s insane and utterly frightening!
I’m going through some serious emotions but before I can deal with one emotion, another one hits!!!!!
Waking up is painful, (a bitch!) pardon my language but the truth hurts!

*dazed and pissed!* ...got run over by a Mac truck!

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I love it

Government: We request to audit you

FED: No

Government: Awww ok, **sigh** well we tried.

------------

Gov'mt: We demand you be audited

FED: No

Gov'mt: Awww please we want to audit you

FED: Ummm, No!

IF, and I say a BIG IF only we could get people walking en masse down to our lovely capitals and not protests, just simply all walk down with flasks of tea and pack lunches and hundreds of thousands of people just flow round these entities like a river flowing round it's obstacles swamp it all sit down then let through some awesome auditors carrying an olympic torch come through and all not leave for days until things start to change.

Like forrest gump almost, yeah yeah I know. How's the weather on my planet.

Regards,

Panda

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join