It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal Reserve rejects request for public review

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Roufas
Of course they will deny a "request" , if someone requested that you did something that would incriminate yourself , what would you do?

I'd plead the FIF.

But you're right, what else would they do? Say, sure, let me just give you these files, which show obviously that what we have done is illegal.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Hello, we would like to perform a full accounting of your illegal tax collection endeavour which you have been perpetrating for almost a hundred years.

What's that you say? No? Im furious and outraged!

Seriously people why even pretend to be shocked?
You all knew as well as I did, (at least I hope you were smart enough to see it) that the only way we will ever get a look into the books of the Federal Reserve will be after they have been dismantled.

It IS the largest racketeering organization in the history of the planet.
It is illegal and unconstitutional.
You will always be it's serf until it is destroyed.

Eventhough 91% of Americans think it should be abolished, I highly doubt you will ever see this happen unless people people completely flip out about it.
CNBC Poll: Should the Fed be Abolished?

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThatDGgirl
Since this subject is actually keeping me awake tonight, I'm thinking that I'm going to see a lawyer this week and find out EXACTLY what it will take to start a class action lawsuit against the Fed.

SOMEBODY has to do it.

Good luck with that

But you might want to watch this first... it will "fuel the flames"

Alan Grayson: Is Anyone Minding the Store at the Federal Reserve?

The day BEFORE 9/11...
9/10/2001: Rumsfeld says $2.3 TRILLION Missing from Pentagon

FY 2006 Budget $3 TRILLION Missing

Problem is Americans are apathetic... seems nothing gets them riled up to take action anymore...

One day the sleeping Giant will awaken, but it's gonna take a lot more... by then it may be too late

How the Federal Reserve Works

Money As Debt (1 of 5)

[edit on 22-9-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
And so the curtain rises on another act of our Great Financial Drama.

When you consider the fact that Geithner is a full blown Fed insider, you will realize that this particular display serves a dual purpose, both facets of which serve to preserve and protect the Federal Reserve. The first thing it does is give announces firmly that Scrutiny is coming and that the Fed had best polish and update it's contigency records while backing up their actual workings to its servers in an alternative facility in an abandoned salt mine somewhere a mile below the Earth.

The second thing it does is get the narrative of Geithner and the Obama administration as crusaders for Truth, Transparency and the American Way. This will be a recurring theme as the Evidence Shell Game commences.

On the more Global Scale, this is a brilliant move by the American Cabal. Clearly Russia and China are threatening to destabilize the dollar. If the Dollar were to be debunked by outside forces, it would strengthen the other currencies as they would be able to point and laugh and say "Look what the Americans have been doing!!"

Conversely, if the Dollar (specifically as an imaginary construct manipulated by the Federal Reserve) is Debunked by the US government, it threatens all monetary systems not backed by tangible assets as the Government would be able to point at the Fed and say "Look what the Money Changers have been doing!" At this point the American Government could call for all nations to conduct similar audits and examinations to find out just how badly our global economy has been hijacked . . .

Still, this would only be a bluff. The US Audit of the Federal Reserve will be a straight up money laundering/embezzlement shell game where only bogus and relatively pristine records will be brought to light. Improvements will need to made, toothless legislation passed and the American People will move forward in the same horrific system, safe in the knowledge that it's all been "fixed" and they will never stop to question the meaning of the word.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
What a song and dance. This is to show that they are "trying" to make changes to system. By that I mean the TPTB are just putting up a quick and cute front to say we are trying to have transparency see? It's TIMOTHY GEITHNER for petes sake! He is one of the architects for the bailout. He doesn't want transparency as much as the Fed doesn't want transparency he just wants you to believe there is a difference between the two as if they aren't colluding and that there really is a movement for change within gubmint. It's a crock and anyone who has spent any time here should see through this veil that is the worst veil I've ever seen. It's a sham. The only transparency is their genuine intent not fiscal governing.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Posted this story yesterday in this thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Guess, by the response, it should have it's own.

[edit on 22-9-2009 by j2000]

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Of course the Fed is gonna reject a public review.....these people are killers, murderers who will do anything to maintain their control! I posted in an earlier thread that I felt as necessary as I thought this audit is to possibly eliminate the Federal Reserve, I felt that if pushed too far...one of 3 things can happen:

1. Total Worldwide economic collapse / Depression 20 x worse than 29'

2. Instigation of WW3 to take place......millions will die !

3. Most likely.....I feel that another "false flag event" , one in which will make 911 look like peanuts..... is very close now. I truly feel another false flag terrorist event is coming. Currently the Fed is putting out public warnings on the news....I feel they are planning something to take place in the next few weeks.

What do you guys think?

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
If this follows thru, a couple of different Conspracy's can show themselves.

So, do the International Bankers really control the Potus?

Or, are they doing this on purpose to dump the dollar?

Is Obama and his connections to Apollo, ACORN, etc, are they trying to dump the Feds and jump in to take complete control?

Things can get better with this. But, if "We the People don't stay tuned in, we can loose it all.

If we can let them dump the Banking Cartel, and keep on the pressure to transition to our own money and control by Congress, it could come out well in the long run. You know, that back to the Constitution thing.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Shocking... and yet predictable. I'd say such resistance is of historical importance, and maybe an indicator of bigger things to come.

The cat came out of the bag, finally... but what next? The most common conspiracy theories say that the Fed was behind many major things including wars and president assassinations, so how will this criminal gang behind it react if Geithner/Obama go even further? Looks like there's an interesting war erupting between the two clans.

Adding to this Ron Paul's hearing, I'm beginning to feel some respect for the guts the Obama administration has in that whole mess... even though they could still deceive us. Perhaps there was indeed a clever plan behind bailing out these banks with disproportionate amounts of money, not to make the people pay, but to make the gangsters behind the Fed pay the bottom of the bill in the end. That'd be awesome if true... would'nt it?

[edit on 22/9/09 by Echtelion]

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Can anyone say "what a" douche?

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by BaronVonGodzilla

I agree with you that auditing the FED will cause a global crash and ultimately lead to war, however I think that regardless of the consequences this needs to be done and if it leads to war well so be it.
War's eventually end and I hope that sfter the dust settles we never never never allow the banks to take control again. Our forefathers left Europe and came to America in order to escape the corruption of the bankers and yet the damn banks ended up setting up shop in America anyways.
If it takes a fracking war to exterminate the corruption of the world then bring it on.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

Replying specifically to video of Tim Geithner. Is it just me or did anyone else notice how much his manuerism mirror those of Barack Obama? I am definitely one to use gestures and handmotions when I speak but his use of exactly the same gestures and timing and speech pattern and rythm are really scary. He does the two hands straight down thing and the closed fist with thumb on top etc. Also noticed this type of thing way back with Bill Clinton. Anyway, I am sure there are many threads about this type of thing on ATS but it was just so obvious in the video here I had to comment on it.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I predicted in earlier posts, that the FED would never be audited.I don't care what Congress or the Senate does, they will NEVER submit to an audit of any kind--it won't happen.

Now it appears that my first guess is correct. For all intents and purposes, the FED considers themselves above all laws. Someone needs to show them who really is the boss. Unfortunatley for Americans, in reality, we are not their bosses. The FED is run by the elites, for the elites, and totally under their rule. How do you think they get away with such arogance? They know the score.

Remember this, the FED will never be audited.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by mrpotatohead

I would go so far as to say that the Fed would allow an audit of the 'fake' books. And if you don't thin they are ready for a faux-audit, you're kidding yourself.

While I agree with the sentiments I have read for the most part, I think it is vitally important to note that the Fed (which is NOT federal in ANY sense) does NOT operate ABOVE the law.

THE FED OPERATES "OUTSIDE" THE LAW. There is a difference. Our government surrendered any standing to bring grievances to the Fed. There is NO American institution empowered to bring them to justice. Their allegiance lies with the International Bank of Settlements, The World Bank, and the International Monetary Fund.

The Fed's charter must be revoked. Any potential re-institution of a Fed-like organization must have its charter written BY A NON-POLITICAL CONGRESSIONAL BODY - NOT THE BANKS!

"POLITICS" SERVES ONLY TO IMPROVE POLITICAL PARTIES.

"BANKING" SERVES ONLY TO IMPROVE THE BANKS.

It should be easy to see why things take to form they have taken.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Acidtastic

I. Cannot. Believe. This!!!

People of America, I beseech you!!!! Take heart! Your government is showing you the way!! Next time you're on the "wrong side of the law"

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zosynspiracy
There are Americans that still think the FED is a government orgnization. You actually think people are going to rise up and demand transparency and auditing? Yeah right! A majority of Americans are so entrenched in their mindless stupor of entertainment and creature comforts they could care less about the big picture surrounding their country. As long as they work like a dog for their measly paychecks that allow themto fuel their materialistic conspicuous consumption why should they care?

Because this is a time of change. The president was right, the country is going to change, but not in a direction they want. More and more Americans are waking up and watching what is going on, rather than stand idly by. All it takes is a few points in the right area, and you will see more people come out in larger droves. More and more the call for transparency and the demands that voices be heard as well as for common sense is being heard. I think that this is going to not go well for the FED.
I just saw a news report this morning on the FED's refusal for an audit. Yes they can claim that they are above the law, and take it all of the way up to the Supreme Court. Funny, if history serves as a point, the last person to do that got slapped hard and told to comply with an investigation. And he resigned from office rather than face an overwhelming support for his removal from office. So I think that the FED is about to find out that a lack of transparnecy will result in a great public outcry, as well as, the more they say no, the more questions of what are you up to will start to turn up and why not. This should be interesting to watch.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ThatDGgirl

Not so sure they are refusing an audit. The article you present sez they are not going to VOLUNTARILY submit to one. But IF (and I think that's a BIG IF) they are ORDERED to submit to one, it could happen. My gut tells me it won't get that far.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Since this subject is actually keeping me awake tonight, I'm thinking that I'm going to see a lawyer this week and find out EXACTLY what it will take to start a class action lawsuit against the Fed.

SOMEBODY has to do it.

Good for you!! Seriously! If we can do class action lawsuits against the tobacco industry, why can't we do them against the banking industry? Good for you.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ThatDGgirl

i am currently doing as you say. standing up is not as easy as you may think.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Well, I think this is terrific

1) of course, they didn't volunteer to be audited. If they did, I'd think they were truly insane. None of us would. Worse than a root canal.

2) of course, they have fake books. So the enforced fake audit looks less obvious than the voluntary handing over of the fake books.

3) of course, and wouldn't this just be delicious, if they refuse the enforced audit... does that set precedent? I mean... wouldn't tax lawyers everywhere just have a field day.

4) of course, if the powers that be don't have time to worry about these moves and those consequences.

The question is, what are they worrying about?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join