It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Synchronicity, the Fates, or Conspiracy?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Why does it always seem that the strange and peculiar happen simultaneously?

I live in a very small town. So, it was pretty odd this morning when an auto accident took out power to a quarter of the city for several hours.

Then, at lunch, we had half the city lose power because several flocks of starlings flew into a Power Station at once. Coincidentally, at the same time, a black bear wandered into the middle of the city a block away from the bird incident and drowned while trying to eat blackberries along the river's edge...the first urban bear sighting we've had in decades!

Then, after lunch, we had a wild fire break out and took out power to 25,000 people (basically the whole city). Our entire city is engulfed in smoke, schools were let out, and entire neighborhoods evacuated.

But wait, there's more!

The city next door to us, 13 miles away, had a 50 acre wild fire break out at the same time! They too lost power to the entire city, schools were let out and entire neighborhoods evacuated.

In neither case was there an apparent cause for the wild fires (normally we get them all the time due to lightning).

The Governor was quick, almost too quick, in passing an Emergency Act allowing funds and resources to be diverted immediately towards fighting these spontaneous Wild Fires.

Is it just Synchronicity, or is something else going on? All of it seems pretty coincidental to happen all at once. The spontaneous wild fires, animals of nature doing odd and suicidal things, and repeated loss of electricity just smacks of some underlying cause.

Then again, maybe it's just because it's the last gasp of Summer and the Equinox upon us is causing all kinds of havoc. But then again, maybe it's HAARP.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Im not one to comment on government activity, but didn't you notice in your post the repeated use of black? Black bear - blackberries - blackout, Starlings and smoke which fill the sky with black.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
That's an incredible story.

I too have had many experiences of bizarre synchronicity.

A simple example - although it's not that bizarre, is how you can be in an office with several phones, they're all quiet, and then all of a sudden they all ring one after the other, pretty much at the same time.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by fraterormus

It sounds like some testing of facilities and resources were going on in your town. HAARP (in some form) playing a role in the animals strange behavior at the same time COULD support my theory. ???

But I really think there is something to the other poster who mentioned the extensive reference to "black"! Black (or shadow) Operations Exercises maybe???

Wooo Hooo.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I didn't notice the prominence of the color "black" in all of that. Good catch!

And of course it was the one day there weren't any Black Helicopters flying around (late Summer we usually get quite a few, apparently they are part of National Guard Training Exercises, they use old decommissioned stealth helicopters)...otherwise I'd be getting really paranoid about it all.

In the end the fires were contained after burning 250 acres and power was restored.

However, during the evacuations the local C.E.R.T. groups (part of DHS FEMA's Civilian Corps) set up emergency shelters at local churches to house the evacuated families. If not intentional, this served as an impromptu Training Exercise for them.

I'm still boggled at how the Governor of our State, within 30 minutes of the wildfires starting was able to draft and sign an Emergency Act to authorize funding for Firefighting crews, aircraft tankers and helicopters, and utilizing National Guard to assist in Firefighting. His office must have a blank form at the ready where he just fills out the County name and the date.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I just thought I would update this, even though this event was a while back...

But just a few minutes ago, another Black Bear had wandered down from the mountains through miles upon miles of suburbs and sprawl until he was found on an Elementary School Playground playing on the swings and jungle-gym! (I would have loved to watch it try to play on the swings but I got there to late to witness it!)

Thankfully, full grown Black Bears aren't that big, and are pretty docile, so no children were harmed while agents from the Forest Service and Fish & Wildlife came in to tranquilize the bear and cart him away.

It made me think back to this other Black Bear that wandered into town. If the bears are getting brave and desperate enough to voyage miles away from their home, passing through suburb after suburb to make it to the downtown area, then something strange is going on. As I said in an earlier post, we haven't had bears wander into downtown in several decades, and back then the downtown area was surrounded by fields or farmland, not by other towns and suburbs. Getting two in the same season is pretty odd indeed.

new topics

top topics

join