It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where are the booms when the WTC 1,2 and 7 collapses?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

a former cop with PTSD who is reading off the Loose Change website?Do you understand my logic there?

I have to wonder dose he have any proof to back that up, or is he just making things up, too?

The video bsbray put up to me did not change anything.

Here is absolutely proof of what I was saying:
Selective seeing and selective hearing.

The truth is starring him in the face and he refuses to see it. He will make every excuse to all of us to why there is no evidence however, that is simply lying to oneself.

I did not make a decision on my beliefs but on what I watched.

Who is he trying to fool? He didn’t fool me! It is obvious that he made his decision on his beliefs, because his beliefs are blinding, he cannot see past his beliefs, nothing else matters.

So,things are hitting behind him on the ground, meaning the pieces he just saw stripping off and Then he hears explosions...

Here are the facts starring him in the face however, notices how esdad71 justifies how he doesn’t see the facts. esdad71 says meaning the pieces he just saw stripping off, what is he saying, stripping off of what? What caused pieces to strip of what, perhaps explosions but, he will NEVER admit it was explosions it is not allowed in the OS.

the building has collapsed. This does not sound like a demo to me, does it to you?

Looks and sound like demo to me, my eyes don’t lie to me but, his dose to protect him from the shocking truth.

WOuld the explosions not have been heard and then watch the building fall?

503 eyewitness watched in horror as the WTC blew up in all directions and in the basements and some of the eyewitness saw flashing going around the building as the WTC were being blown to bits. esdad71 is now saying that when the WTC blew up no one heard it LOL. esdad71 is so funny, he really thinks that when buildings fall they pulverizes themselves in mid air, perhaps he should watch and see some of the San Francisco earth quakes videos that happened in the 1980s and it clearly shows when building fall from a collapse they do not pulverized themselves in mid air.

Also, the believe system you speak of? You may want to take a look in the mirror.

I should tell him I did and I saw the truth as shocking as it is. Perhaps he needs to walk away from this whole subject since he cannot handle the truth.

[edit on 27-9-2009 by impressme]

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Lots of strange bangs, thuds and things happening before collapse. You can hear many of them in this video:

Check out the percussive syncronised bangs at 6:15...

[edit on 27-9-2009 by Insolubrious]

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by impressme

I am not saying no sounds occurred and never did. I guess this thread is to the point where you start to put words in everyones mouths. Thanks but I guess there is nothing to learn here since you are so sure that I do not want too.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

I am not saying no sounds occurred

So you are admitting there was explosions at the WTC?

I guess this thread is to the point where you start to put words in everyones mouths.

Thank you for thinking I have such powers to force people to say things.

Thanks but I guess there is nothing to learn here since you are so sure that I do not want too.

Correct! That is the first time that I have seen you acknowledge the truth.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by impressme
reply to post by esdad71

I am not saying no sounds occurred

So you are admitting there was explosions at the WTC?

Yes, he admits there were explosions. What I want to see him admit is he does not know what caused them.

Neither do we, ok? But there were so damned many of them, and it was reported by so many different people, the electrical generator excuse starts to wear pretty thin. Face it: it IS an excuse. To not investigate further. Because I don't have to reiterate the point that it is NOT proven what caused these things. Repeat: NOT proven.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

I do agree with you that, we do not know for a fact what caused a lot of the explosions. Yes, you are right, we do not have enough proof yet to really prove it was demolition. One of the problems we have is there is no government organization willing to investigate if demolition could have brought down the WTC. The only thing we do have is Steven Jones Thermite report, and A&E saying that NIST did everything including lying publicly to avoid in doing a study on demolition of WTC. The OS believers do not want to believe that is possible that the WTC could have been demolished by use of demolition.

[edit on 27-9-2009 by impressme]

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
there are no videos because there were not any bombs in the buildings.

There is zero evidence that there was, only conjecture by internet tough guys who think that only they are sincere with their beliefs and anyone who disagrees with them is a disinfo agent or a moron.

There would be alot of blasting related evidence in the rubble. There wasn't any found. It takes months to prepare a building for a controlled demo, you just dont put bombs in it. You have to expose the structural steel beams by removing all sheetrock, plaster etc the pre-weaken them. How did they get all that debris out secretly for months?

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by drock905

There is zero evidence that there was, only conjecture by internet tough guys

You haven't seen much eyewitness testimony, have you?

And yes, you can "just put bombs in it." No one is saying you can't think about where they're going to go beforehand. May I remind you that 2 undetonated bombs were removed from the Murrah Federal Building in 1995 and reported by a number of federal agencies as well as civilians.

[edit on 27-9-2009 by bsbray11]

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
reply to post by impressme

I am not saying no sounds occurred and never did. I guess this thread is to the point where you start to put words in everyones mouths. Thanks but I guess there is nothing to learn here since you are so sure that I do not want too.

I did not say there were explosions. I said there were sounds. Do you see how fast you jump to a conclusion? There were noises...big noises. 2 100 story buildings collapsed. WTF do you think they would sound like...flea farts?

Now, in this video, there is a man screaming..are you trying to tell me he drowned out all of the EXPLOSIONS everyone heard...would we not be hearing explosions right now...where are they?

www.youtube.com...

Stop putting words in my mouth please.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

So are you arguing now that all of the explosions happened during the collapses? Because that's not actually what many testimonies allude to.

And are you admitting to yourself that you don't know what caused them all, or are you still clinging to your favorite things to imagine as if you have a solid case for them?

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
esdad71

And with all those reports of "explosions" reported by many of the Emergency Personal, isn't strange that the most of the steel was carried away and destroyed over in China?

Isn't also strange that these reports were initially supressed and it came out in the New York Times? Why would that be so if there was nothing to hide?

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
reply to post by esdad71

So are you arguing now that all of the explosions happened during the collapses? Because that's not actually what many testimonies allude to.

And are you admitting to yourself that you don't know what caused them all, or are you still clinging to your favorite things to imagine as if you have a solid case for them?

I am not arguing anything. I was showing the video you posted had a man who is contradicting himself. I feel that most of the noise came from the fact that 100 stories of building were collapsing. Personally, I do not know ow anyone could sleep after living through that and the sound it must have created. Each floor slamming into and peeling apart the floor below.

I am clinging to nothing. I asked where they came from and got a few half assed answers. Not a problem. I was just hoping for more.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by talisman
esdad71

And with all those reports of "explosions" reported by many of the Emergency Personal, isn't strange that the most of the steel was carried away and destroyed over in China?

Isn't also strange that these reports were initially supressed and it came out in the New York Times? Why would that be so if there was nothing to hide?

The New York Times...
...Ok, if it was substantial it would have made it out anyway. Also, there was a percentage of steel that was sold to China, not nearly all. Where is the physical evidence of explosives. I have asked this questions and years now and for some reason, NONE Of you can answer it. Why is that?

And, like I asked, where are the explosions in the video I posted. I watched yours, how about watching mine and telling me where they are. That video was not far away and if you have ever walked in downtown you know how sound travels...it would have been recorded.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

I did not say there were explosions. I said there were sounds

What kind of sounds?

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
Personally, I do not know ow anyone could sleep after living through that and the sound it must have created. Each floor slamming into and peeling apart the floor below.

Now you're jumping to conclusions.

He didn't say it sounded like that, either. You can't accept what he says, there isn't anything wrong with the man's recollection.

And how in the hell did he contradict himself? Come on esdad I watched it too, how did he do it?

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I think it's possible they used sound generating devices to drown out the explosions, like those sound sentinel devices but much louder and the reason they had to do it so slow with the demolitions was to keep the noise to a minimum. Most of the clips taken close to the towers have strange noise levels far higher than you might expect almost like a constant rumble of noise and other frequencies, not to mention the blaring sirens and chaos on the streets, cars, people shouting/screaming etc.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

Sound masking is the addition of natural or artificial sound (commonly, though inaccurately, referred to as "white noise" or "pink noise") into an environment to cover-up unwanted sound by using auditory masking. This is in contrast to the technique of active noise control. Sound masking reduces or eliminates awareness of pre-existing sounds in a given area and can make a work environment more comfortable, while creating speech privacy so workers can better concentrate and be more productive. Sound masking can also be used in the outdoors to restore a more natural ambient environment.

Sound masking can be explained by analogy with light. Imagine a dark room where someone is turning a flashlight on and off. The light is very obvious and distracting. Now imagine that the room lights are turned on. The flashlight is still being turned on and off, but is no longer noticeable because it has been "masked". Sound masking is a similar process of covering a distracting sound with a more soothing or less intrusive sound.

Also to note that many people at ground zero after the collapse remarked on how quiet everything became. Perhaps because the sound mask was deactivated.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by drock905

There is zero evidence that there was, only conjecture by internet tough guys who think that only they are sincere with their beliefs and anyone who disagrees with them is a disinfo agent or a moron.

You claim the assertion of “bombs in the buildings” is “only conjecture by internet tough guys” and yet the FDNY and FBI themselves were, on the day and scene of the crime, working to the assumption that secondary devices were planted in the buildings. The following excerpts are taken from various news reports: -

• “I spoke with some police officials moments ago Chris, and they told me that they have reason to believe that one of the explosions at the World Trade Centre may have been caused by a van that was parked in the building that may have had some sort of explosive device in it.”

• “Apparently what appears to have happened is that at the same time two planes hit the building the FBI most likely thinks that there was a car or truck packed with explosives underneath the buildings which also exploded at the same time and brought both of them down. That is the working theory at this point, that is still unconfirmed, that is what the FBI is going on.”

• “Just moments ago I spoke to the Chief of Safety for the New York City Fire Department. He received word of a possibility of a secondary device, that is, another bomb going off. There was another explosion which took place, according to his theory he thinks that there were actually devices which were planted in the building.”

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Q24-7

It's funny how quickly those things were dropped, without a further word, or any follow-up or explanation for the misunderstanding, isn't it?

You people still in denial about this are really a very naive lot.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Q24-7

• “Apparently what appears to have happened is that at the same time two planes hit the building the FBI most likely thinks that there was a car or truck packed with explosives underneath the buildings which also exploded at the same time and brought both of them down. That is the working theory at this point, that is still unconfirmed, that is what the FBI is going on.”

• Why would highly trained FBI agents be thinking a car or truck exploded at the same time the two planes hit the towers, unless they had witnessed the explosions at the bases of the towers themselves or reliable eyewitnesses had convinced them?

Flights 11 and 175 officially hit the North and South Towers separated by 17 minutes in time. Therefore the FBI agents apparently believe each tower had explosions at the base at the time of impact.

Since the lowest floors impacted were the 94th and 78th, a good length of time would elapse before the impact effects would show up at the base, if they did at all.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/73f1b96bb1a4.jpg[/atsimg]

But the FBI agents (and many other people) thought the explosions at the bases happened at the same time as the aircraft impacts. Some eyewitnesses insisted that the explosions happened before the aircraft impacts.

So how did al Qaeda get the explosives into the tower bases and set them off? C-4 packed up their anuses?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/63b7387179af.jpg[/atsimg]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join