It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where are the booms when the WTC 1,2 and 7 collapses?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedman
reply to post by bsbray11

The firemen were in the B stairway of North Tower as building collapsed

Said could here each floor slamming into one below as the structure
collapsed down

The BOOM BOOM BOOM sounds were the floors slamming into each other

Originally posted by impressme
Watch the video for proof of eyewitness accounts of explosions at the WTC.

www.youtube.com...

Explosions, BOOM, BOOM, BOOM, BOOM!

This is absolute proof there was explosions in the WTC.

911 was an inside job!

Of course it is proof of demolition explosions impressme.

Just think about it. Absolute proof.

Officially each tower took less than 13 seconds to fall. According to seismic records less than 11 seconds.

It takes more than two seconds for the fireman to say BOOM, BOOM, BOOM, BOOM, BOOM, BOOM, BOOM, BOOM. In other words they were clearly hearing each distinctive BOOM.

If those BOOMs were the sounds of individual floors slamming into the floor below as thedman claims, then the North Tower would have taken over 22 seconds to fall and the South Tower over 20 seconds to fall.

Thedman cannot possibly get around that statement of fact.

The WTC Towers did not take 22 and 20 seconds to fall by anybody's estimation.

Therefore those were most definitely sounds of exploding demolition heard by the firemen. Not one fireman claimed that the BOOM, BOOM, BOOM, BOOM, BOOM, BOOM, BOOM, BOOM was speeding up into a rapid singular staccato of sound.

Just BOOM, BOOM, BOOM, BOOM, BOOM, BOOM, BOOM, BOOM as the explosions went off.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I present exhibit A:

Thanks Captain America.

More specifically:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 22-9-2009 by Nutter]

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by SPreston

And the BOOM, BOOM, BOOM, BOOM, BOOM was each floor being blasted at every support Colum and the inner core Colum. Lets just say for fun that the OS dreamers want us to pretend the WTC just pancake floor by floor, the problem here is that it is impossible because, you have to have every support column break simultaneously, meaning the building would have to fall evenly in every direction and again without any resistance. There is no such thing as a perfect collapse. In all building collapse without demolition involved the building. Buildings always fall in sections because, of resistances, built in different sections of these buildings they never just fall in their own foot print. But on 911 we all witness three WTC fall faster than a freefall collapse right in their own footprint. And the 503 eyewitness confirm this, you do not hear any of them saying Oh, we heard the floors falling. No, what they are saying is they heard a repeated onset of explosions of every floor being simultaneously blowing up at every floor Joyce and every support beam, and column. That is the only true way to bring a building down that fast, is when you can blow out all the resistance.

They want us to believe that every inch of all one hundred and ten floors had wall-to-wall jet fuel burning with whatever accelerant was required to bring the temperature on each floor high enough to weaken all the steel. Hmmm, I wonder how the jet fuel reached the floors above the planes, all the way to the roof, almost immediately.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   

posted by Nutter
I present exhibit A:

Thanks Captain America.

More specifically:

Hmmmmm. I cannot really explain why the duhbunkers and government loyalists and shills cannot hear those explosions.

Must be some manner of psychosomatic hearing difficulty.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
good afternoon,

I have no watched quite a few dmolitions in researching this issue and the one thing that I notice is the noise. The charges. The charges that go

BOOM

BOOM

BOOM

BOOM

BOOM

BOOM

For all the the floors that it wants to take out. Now, I would think, according to research, the a building over 40 stories would have quite a few 'charges' going off before a collapse. Even with a thermitic reaction we need a spark, something to set it off.

Where, in the WTC 1,2 or 7 is there a recording of a series of explosions in succession that show the demo of the floors before the initiation of collapse? NOt an eyewitness. not a video..audio of a demolition. Like the one in the attached link.

video

Does someone have something that they can provide me to let me hear the audio?

Thanks!

There were none. You are correct - you would have heard a series of regular explosions at designed intervals 1 or 2 seconds for the collapse intiation. The explosions would be of the same duration, delay and magnitude as far as the human ear is concerned.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
There were none. You are correct - you would have heard a series of regular explosions at designed intervals 1 or 2 seconds for the collapse intiation. The explosions would be of the same duration, delay and magnitude as far as the human ear is concerned.

Ah, so you know how it was planned huh?

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   

posted by hooper

And that is how the fireman in the video who witnessed the explosions presented it,

BOOM, BOOM, BOOM, BOOM, BOOM, BOOM, BOOM, BOOM.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   

posted by thedman
reply to post by bsbray11

Said could here each floor slamming into one below as the structure collapsed down

The BOOM BOOM BOOM sounds were the floors slamming into each other

thedman would have us believe that a floor falling on another made this explosion sound. But where is the next floor falling?

Sounded like a high velocity powerful explosive sound didn't it?

That fireman sure did flinch didn't he?

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by SPreston

posted by hooper

And that is how the fireman in the video who witnessed the explosions presented it,

BOOM, BOOM, BOOM, BOOM, BOOM, BOOM, BOOM, BOOM.

My correction - 1 or 2 seconds BEFORE the collapse initiation.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nutter

Ah, so you know how it was planned huh?

Unlike so many here, I do know how controlled demolition (by the way that is probably dumbest thing I ever heard - controlled demolition - like there is any other kind) works. WTC was NOT CD. I won't even bother getting into the fact that the demolition would have take years of planning and months of pre-implosion demolition that would have never gone unnoticed.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
From SPreston - Hmmmmm. I cannot really explain why the duhbunkers and government loyalists and shills cannot hear those explosions. Must be some manner of psychosomatic hearing difficulty.

This is the type of thing that pisses me off and make people NOT want to work with anyone to try to figure out why people think this is a CD. I mean, when the book comes out I hope you do not mind me quoting people such as your self with what you say.

How can you expect anyone to believe anything you say when it is filled with putdowns and such. It causes others to do the same. The condescending manner with which you speak is appalling.

I am not a government loyalist nor a shill nor am I choosing selective hearing on what is heard on the videos. You sir, are simply blind and do not want to see ANY other side other than the one you have proven to YOURSELF is right. Narcissism anyone? I think you suffer not only from NADS but also NPD

www.google.com...

This thread was created to try to help myself understand and not get put down the entire time.

BSBray - Watched the video with a very open mind and did not come away with anything except that poor gentleman needs some therapy for what happened to him. I am not saying he is lying but I did not feel that it was anything i had not already heard.

Saying that, in stating that these few first responders heard explosions, does this mean that all of those first responders who disagree with them are lying? I am just trying to follow your logic here...

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Saying that, in stating that these few first responders heard explosions, does this mean that all of those first responders who disagree with them are lying? I am just trying to follow your logic here...

Please quote just one first responder who didn't hear eplosive sounds please. Thanks.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   

BSBray - Watched the video with a very open mind and did not come away with anything except that poor gentleman needs some therapy for what happened to him.

Really? Were you paying attention when he described the lobby of WTC7 exploding? Do you have an explanation for that or are you going to tell me he was hallucinating now? He says himself he is very sure of what it was that he saw, that he has no doubts.

No, you aren't trying to follow any logic at all, esdad. You are trying not to make sense of all of this, and in fact what you just made up as "trying to follow [my] logic" was never said or implied by me at all, which proves my point perfectly. You are intentionally trying to make this out to be as stupid as you can just so you won't have to worry about it. Just because one firefighter or policeman, etc. does not see or hear an explosion doesn't mean there were none to be seen, especially when there were so many other people that were testifying to them. That is logic to me, but you never considered that, or considered I would say that. You automatically assume I must just think everyone is lying, which is putting no thought into this, just being extremely prejudiced.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   

posted by esdad71

From SPreston - Hmmmmm. I cannot really explain why the duhbunkers and government loyalists and shills cannot hear those explosions. Must be some manner of psychosomatic hearing difficulty.

This is the type of thing that pisses me off and make people NOT want to work with anyone to try to figure out why people think this is a CD. I mean, when the book comes out I hope you do not mind me quoting people such as your self with what you say.

Oh, does that mean that you can hear those explosion sounds from across the river in Hoboken New Jersey? So why couldn't you admit openly to the rest of us that you could hear them?

What else would you be if you cannot force yourself to admit to the teeniest truth? Those were firemen and policemen and journalists and citizens flinching when they heard those explosion sounds in the videos above. The 9-11 Whitewash Commission refused to hear 503 WTC 1st responders testifying to explosions and demolition. How come you refuse to admit that simple fact?

So you really can hear these explosions from miles away in Hoboken?

A cloud of smoke over by WTC6 long before the South Tower is destroyed.

[edit on 9/24/09 by SPreston]

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper WTC was NOT CD.

except the visual and scientific evidence proves otherwise. Sorry.

I won't even bother getting into the fact that the demolition would have take years of planning and months of pre-implosion demolition that would have never gone unnoticed.

I won't even get into all the evidence that shows such access was in fact POSSIBLE. If such evidence exists, your argument fails.

They had the means, the access, the time, the funding, and the motive.

Logic, facts, and evidence destroy your argument, again.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11

BSBray - Watched the video with a very open mind and did not come away with anything except that poor gentleman needs some therapy for what happened to him.

Really? Were you paying attention when he described the lobby of WTC7 exploding? Do you have an explanation for that or are you going to tell me he was hallucinating now? He says himself he is very sure of what it was that he saw, that he has no doubts.

No, you aren't trying to follow any logic at all, esdad. You are trying not to make sense of all of this, and in fact what you just made up as "trying to follow [my] logic" was never said or implied by me at all, which proves my point perfectly. You are intentionally trying to make this out to be as stupid as you can just so you won't have to worry about it. Just because one firefighter or policeman, etc. does not see or hear an explosion doesn't mean there were none to be seen, especially when there were so many other people that were testifying to them. That is logic to me, but you never considered that, or considered I would say that. You automatically assume I must just think everyone is lying, which is putting no thought into this, just being extremely prejudiced.

I am not intentionally trying to do anything. I am not trying to make it out to be stupid, I am offering my opinion. So, since one does not see it does not make it true but one who says that do hear it does? You logic is flawed, not mine.

I am not calling him a liar, I think he was mistaken. That is my opinion which is the opposite of yours but that does not make me right or you wrong. It is an opinion. Sorry if you feel that video means something but there is nothing there to let me know that there was anything other that what the rest of the FDNY says happens.

The guy in video sounded like he was reading off of script cards. Literally, reading off of some cards. Ever heard of leading the witness?

Like I asked, why are ALL of the FDNY, NYPD and the PA not asking for a new investigation? Like I said...ALL...if there was an issue they would ALL come forward. You are so close minded that you think anything against the OS is truth and you swallow it whole. very, very sad. Also, I am tired of trying to play nice and look for a total answer. Once again the same list of characters has come forward and there is nothing new. I want something new. Why is that so hard for you to understand?

I mean, it is either the first respoders who describe floors falling and slamming into one another as the booms or it is explosives. Since there is no evidence of explosives, what else do we have?

You guys are good in packs but fail one your own miserably.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Orion7911

Originally posted by hooper WTC was NOT CD.

except the visual and scientific evidence proves otherwise. Sorry.

I won't even bother getting into the fact that the demolition would have take years of planning and months of pre-implosion demolition that would have never gone unnoticed.

I won't even get into all the evidence that shows such access was in fact POSSIBLE. If such evidence exists, your argument fails.

They had the means, the access, the time, the funding, and the motive.

Logic, facts, and evidence destroy your argument, again.

Who is they? Who? I read this all the time but I would like to know who you think 'they' are.

They are Al-Qeada. This was a planned operation since the late 90's. Look up Bojinka. They had the means (training and operatives), the time (waited 8 years between attacks on the US), funding(they are rich and do not all live in caves riding camels) and the motive..(look into Afghanistan and then the first gulf war).

There is not logic, facts or evidence you can present to destroy that....

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by SPreston

Since the FBI was being busy little bees on 9-11 and running around and confiscating videos and cameras and arresting people trying to photograph and get close to evidence...

My gawd! Desperate much?

...maybe the FBI tinkered with the sound of the videos they returned.

OK....let's see ALL of the FBI arrests merely because people "trying to photograph and get close to evidence"

Certainly a new low, with an unsupported and outlandish claim...insinuated, because the fantasy of planted explosives isn't supported by evidence.

We really do not know how many videos they did not return do we?

See? You did it, right there...dropped a bomb of implication and insinuation, with no basis or merit.

Go out and find all of the reports from people who had their videos confiscated and never returned. We can wait.

Right in the middle of the Bob and Bri home video, we have a segment missing...

You mean at around 13:00, when there were various dissolve edits? You don't suppose the guy operating the camera may have been turning it on and off, do you? No, because that destroys your ability to make up things, and just believe what you want. With no proof.

They didn't catch the first collapse...do you suppose maybe it caught them be surprise?

Gee...if the FBI "had" the video, and altered it....then why wasn't the second collapse "edited" out??? At about 19:30...collapse, no explosions, just the continuous rumble of the destruction from the progressive failures in collapse.....

...and the FBI had that video in their possession didn't they?

Proof. Or else, that is intentionally leading and disingenuous.

Ask "Bob and Bri". Find their testimony. Else, the post, with your "evidence", is merely your opinion, and it is baseless. And dishonest.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Since there is no evidence of explosives, what else do we have?

This statement is a blatant and flat-out lie. There is overwhelming evidence of explosives as I described in my post in this very thread:

All you're doing is showing your ignorance and denial by ignoring all available evidence and calling the first responders liars, and the video that corroborates them a fake.

See what denial disorder does to a person? Do yourself and those around you a favor: talk to someone about your disorder. You will feel like a new person afterwards.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Let's try another tack.....

_BoneZ_, you are certainly not a "no planer" (is that a double negative??)

Let me clarify: You are convinced that the WTC Towers were hit by AA 11 and UAL 175, as is generally understood by most people, correct?

THEREFORE, in order for this entire plot to have credibility -- (pre-planned demolition to coincide with the terrorist airplane attacks) -- then the "Gov't", or whomever, then somehow KNEW of the Towers as targets of the airplanes.

Is that logic sound?

SO...it was understood that being hit by two large jets was going to cause substantial damage. Surely, the insurance payouts would have been huge, IF only to repair and rebuild the Towers.

IF there was an asbestos concern (that is likely a canard??) then the reconstruction and repair could have addressed that...would seem likely that lots of money would have been available.

AND, finally......why the timing of the "demo"?? Why not hours and hours later, when there were no FFs or EMTs....more time to rescue those trapped inside....

IF it was a demolition....WHY? It could have been "pulled off" just as easily, after the buildings were completely evacuated, and the area cleared out more.

The "point" had been made, the visuals were there, the effect on the psyche was there...

WTC 7 was "dropped" (as some claim) much later in the day, with no loss of llife from that collapse.

WHY NOT AT THE TOWERS TOO????????

(IF assuming a planned demolition scenario...)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join