It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where are the booms when the WTC 1,2 and 7 collapses?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
good afternoon,

I have no watched quite a few dmolitions in researching this issue and the one thing that I notice is the noise. The charges. The charges that go

BOOM

BOOM

BOOM

BOOM

BOOM

BOOM

For all the the floors that it wants to take out. Now, I would think, according to research, the a building over 40 stories would have quite a few 'charges' going off before a collapse. Even with a thermitic reaction we need a spark, something to set it off.

Where, in the WTC 1,2 or 7 is there a recording of a series of explosions in succession that show the demo of the floors before the initiation of collapse? NOt an eyewitness. not a video..audio of a demolition. Like the one in the attached link.

video

Does someone have something that they can provide me to let me hear the audio?

Thanks!

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
It's funny, that you posted that video, even with explotions that building did not fall all the way to the ground.

as for the boom boom pow, it was just a lotta noise somewhere with enough distance to the CD, most of the cameras from that day where miles away zoom in all the way if most.

but I havent seen any myself aswell if there are any i would love to see them.

I think the best chance would be WTC7, WTC 1 & 2 all cameras are way to far to get clear sound.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
So are you saying there are no testimonies concerning successive explosions made by the emergency personal that were present?

I don't get the debunkers on this?

If there are reported explosions, they claim it is gas explosions or "steel popping"

the other thing they ask for is the "sound of explosions" like regular demolitions??

Which is it?

[edit on 21-9-2009 by talisman]

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
See, what government loyalists do is look at a controlled demolition on YouTube, compare it to the WTC, and then say "it doesn't sound like a demolition, so it must not be one", all while discounting every other piece of evidence.

There are over 1000 different types of explosives that can be used in a controlled demolition. We have no idea what kind of explosives were used in the towers or WTC 7.

A blaster from Controlled Demolitions, Inc. is on record as saying they can control sound, vibration, where the debris lands, etc., all with the right timing and delays. Yes, they can control sound with the right type of explosive, timing, and delays.

One thing that government loyalists continue to ignore, is if 9/11 was planned, you would have to know that the perps would make very effort to make the controlled demolition look and sound as little like a controlled demolition as possible.

There are many documented witnesses, both first responder and bystander, that have testified to hearing the

BOOM

BOOM

BOOM

detonation sequence as both towers were brought down. I have a video of a little-known and rare construction worker witness who helped build WTC 4 and WTC 5, who says there were about 8 detonations per tower and they went

BOOM

BOOM

BOOM

as the towers were falling and he says the detonations were about a second apart. One of the interviewers asked this witness if he clearly heard the explosions and he said he clearly heard the detonations and purposely stopped to take notice of how many there were and the time in between. He also said, and I will quote:

"When tower number one, the second tower, collapsed, it was the exact, exact same series of detonations, to the "T". The exact same series of detonations. I just stood there and didn't move. I got to hear and feel the whole thing."

He's one of many that specifically said they heard the

BOOM

BOOM

BOOM

detonations as the towers were collapsing. Who knows why none of the videos picked up the detonations. Most videos have too much city noise and/or building parts crashing through each other that drowns out most of the sound anyways.

The only known video to pick up the pre-collapse and collapse explosions is "9/11 Eyewitness". What makes "9/11 Eyewitness" more credible is at least one first responder has testified to about 10 pre-collapse explosions in the south tower before it collapsed. "9/11 Eyewitness" points out 9 of those, but close enough.

Just the first responder testimony and "9/11 Eyewitness" corroborating each other ALONE should make people wonder what those massive pre-collapse explosions were that could be heard 2 miles away where "9/11 Eyewitness" was being filmed from.

Then there's the multiple first responder testimony that talks about flashes in the lower and middle levels going up, down and around BOTH towers with popping or exploding sounds as the towers began to collapse.

We have flashes seen by credible first responders in both towers in the lower to middle levels while the buildings start collapsing way above. We have a noticeable detonation sequence heard in both towers by many people.

The flashes, the detonation sequence, the pre-collapse explosions, the plumes (jets of dust/debris), are all indicative of controlled demolition and absolutely none of which are indicative of a fire-induced collapse.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
The charges that go

BOOM

BOOM

BOOM

BOOM

BOOM

BOOM

Just like somebody else just told you, there is plenty of testimony to many people hearing just that. If you have ever seen the Naudet brothers' video, there are firefighters that say exactly that: they heard "BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM" just like there were detonators (still paraphrasing the firefighters I'm talking about).

If you're wondering why you can't hear it in so many videos (since you CAN hear deep "booms" just before the collapses in some videos), it's likely because these sounds were made of frequencies that are on the very low end of the spectrum being recorded. A rumble that's 20-40 Hz is going to be very hard to distinguish unless you are close enough to feel it.

My question to you is, do you think all the firefighters testifying to hearing all those explosions are lying? If you think you have other explanations for the explosions, please realize esdad that you are making things up just as much as we are when you propose your explanations. The reason so many people want further investigation is because we don't KNOW what was causing these explosions!

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by talisman

If there are reported explosions, they claim it is gas explosions or "steel popping"

the other thing they ask for is the "sound of explosions" like regular demolitions??

Which is it?

Exactly. I really am expecting esdad to say the firefighters were just hearing something else (pure conjecture of course), and then repeat his question about where the explosions were! There actually are people who post here who do NOT see anything wrong with that reasoning!

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
I really am expecting esdad to say the firefighters were just hearing something else

He can't say the first responders are just lying or hearing something else because "9/11 Eyewitness" can corroborate many of the pre-collapse explosions heard by the first responders. So the first responders, AND the video all must be lying. That's a huge leap off the deep end of denial.

Love the new avatar and profile colors by the way.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by talisman

I agree with you there, the example shown by the OP is a prepared event with a cleaned out building. The 9/11 buildings were not cleaned out and different rules apply.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
He can't say the first responders are just lying or hearing something else because "9/11 Eyewitness" can corroborate many of the pre-collapse explosions heard by the first responders. So the first responders, AND the video all must be lying. That's a huge leap off the deep end of denial.

No, no, those were just the transformers exploding prior to collapse, remember? But where are the bomb sounds?

Thanks btw.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_...A blaster from Controlled Demolitions, Inc. is on record as saying they can control sound, vibration, where the debris lands, etc., all with the right timing and delays. Yes, they can control sound with the right type of explosive, timing, and delays.

Absolutely. There was a thread on here fairly recently addressing that exact issue. I made an attempt to keep it alive with a few posts but naturally it was ignored.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11

Originally posted by talisman

Which is it?

Exactly. I really am expecting esdad to say the firefighters were just hearing something else (pure conjecture of course), and then repeat his question about where the explosions were! There actually are people who post here who do NOT see anything wrong with that reasoning!

Right, the debate centers around what made the explosions. Not if there were any explosions. There is plenty of eyewitness testimony to the sound of successive explosions and even flashes.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

Just like somebody else just told you, there is plenty of testimony to many people hearing just that. If you have ever seen the Naudet brothers' video, there are firefighters that say exactly that: they heard "BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM" just like there were detonators (still paraphrasing the firefighters I'm talking about).

The firemen were in the B stairway of North Tower as building collapsed

Said could here each floor slamming into one below as the structure
collapsed down

The BOOM BOOM BOOM sounds were the floors slamming into each other

You could actually hear the floors hitting one another, boom, boom, boom, and I remember thinking to myself ... Oh s**t, this is it, we didn't make it. SAL D'AGOSTINO

Below, Captain Jay Jonas of Ladder 6, who survived the collapse in the B stairwell, describes what he heard and felt when many stories of the building actually came down over his head.

The entire collapse of this 110-story building took 13 seconds. So it sounded like boom, boom, boom, boom, boom, boom, boom, you know, like that. And every time that happened, it shook the entire building. It shook the whole floor. So every time a floor would hit another floor, we’d be literally bouncing off the floor. We were being thrown around the stairway.

Of course the conspiracy loons will always lie and twist the story to say it explosions

Heard Capt Jonas speak about his experiences 6 months after 9 11 during
a seminar...

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Watch the video for proof of eyewitness accounts of explosions at the WTC.

www.youtube.com...

Explosions, BOOM, BOOM, BOOM, BOOM!

This is absolute proof there was explosions in the WTC.

911 was an inside job!

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedman
The firemen were in the B stairway of North Tower as building collapsed

Said could here each floor slamming into one below as the structure
collapsed down

The BOOM BOOM BOOM sounds were the floors slamming into each other

Does it mean you already know you're explanation is lousy when you don't even respond in complete sentences?

You didn't explain how we know they were just hearing floors smashing into each other, especially when they explicitly say THEMSELVES that it sounded like detonations; not ME, THEY said that's what it sounded like. Not just firefighters, but all sorts of people testified to hearing all sorts of explosions, sequences of them.

You could actually hear the floors hitting one another, boom, boom, boom, and I remember thinking to myself ... Oh s**t, this is it, we didn't make it. SAL D'AGOSTINO

Testimony to hearing something is one thing, offering his personal explanation as to the source of that sound is something different. How did this man prove that's what he was hearing? I can post testimony of a NYPD officer testifying to a bomb exploding out of the lobby of WTC7 as it began collapsing, but guess what? You would discount that testimony to offer another explanation for what caused that explosion, too. So where is your evidence? You can either put up, or shut up/admit you don't really know what these people were hearing. If you can just SAY it was floors collapsing, then why can't I just SAY that they were bombs? Do you realize what has to be established here for you to make your argument?

Of course the conspiracy loons will always lie and twist the story to say it explosions

Again, the firefighters themselves in the Naudet footage said this. Are they "loons" too? Don't even lie and say they didn't say what they did, or that they didn't mean it or were confused. You have NOTHING to say it was a transformer exploding, or floors hitting each other, or water pipes bursting, or bombs going off. It could have been ANY of those things based on the little amount of evidence we are looking at in the testimonies of the sounds.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Thanks so much for all of the replies. I am always trying to figure out the logic of those who believe what happened in 9/11 is different than what is considered by most to the Official Story. I feel it should be the accounts of that day, not the truth of the official story but the accounts of that day by those who where there.

This however is not a good statement..

See, what government loyalists do is look at a controlled demolition on YouTube, compare it to the WTC, and then say "it doesn't sound like a demolition, so it must not be one", all while discounting every other piece of evidence.

First, I am not a government loyalist. Second, all a truther or non os believer does is look at a video and say if it looks like a demolition it must be a demolition, so by definition your statement is also incorrect.

What I simply wanted to know if what each side thinks the noises come from. First, I do not think the first responders are liars. I think they heard loud booms, explosive noises and sounds that they cannot describe as anything else but explosions. However, that does not make them explosions. A car backfires and it sound like a shotgun to someone a few blocks aways but the person there knows it was simply an old truck.

There are also those who have described the sounds inside the buildings, many that were described as 'sounding like a bomb'. I do not think they are lying but they are describing a noise. I mean, I would have said the same thing.

The boom boom boom I am referring to would be the sound of the demolition beginning to bring down the WTC 1,2 and 7. For a building that size, based on your own expert, www.controlled-demolition.com... , who has the largest building record. Here is the video.

Link to video

Notice how long it takes for the charges to go through the building, and the pause, and the flashes and the noise each time. I count over 20 loud explosions before there is even movement within the building. Then, it falls not 'into' itself but in a succession of collapses as not be careful of collateral damage and leave it within it;s own footprint.

No one, no first responder or other witness can attest to anything like that on 9/11.

Use of exotic materials or not, there would have had to have been 100's of explosions to start those thermitic reactions...right?

Also, BS, can you post the testimony of the cop, I do not think I have seen that before and I could not find it.. Thanks.

[edit on 22-9-2009 by esdad71]

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
These are not just ordinary people walking down street and hearing loud noises saying "that sounds like an explosion"

The people reporting what they heard are professional FF of considerable
experience. They are familar with building noises and what an internal
floor collapse sounds like vs a detonation

FF are trained and by dint of experience know what sights and sounds
are found in a structure - most have military experience and know
what a bomb or explosion sounds like. They also know what internal
collapse sounds like .

Based on this can assume the FF knew what they were hearing was
internal collapses of floors

Looking over some of the names who were there

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
all a truther or non os believer does is look at a video and say if it looks like a demolition it must be a demolition

This is called a "stereotype," esdad. It happens when you generalize something, and the generalization does not hold up against all cases.

When you make a straw-man argument out of stereotypes, and then attack us personally based on it, well I usually just call that "ranting" because it doesn't have much basis in fact.

You didn't originally ask where the noises came from; you asked where there were any sounds of explosions. You even specifically asked where there was a SERIES of explosions, and there is more than enough testimony of just that ("boom boom boom boom boom", like a 'series of gunshots,' many testimonies to multiple explosions in a series). What I can't understand is how these things slip from your memory so quick when you walk away from your keyboard every day, that you come back asking us where they are again and again and again. Maybe that is why you are so confused by us: some of us have better memories than that?

Also, BS, can you post the testimony of the cop, I do not think I have seen that before and I could not find it.. Thanks.

Here you go:

The entire interview is worth watching. There is explicit language, so head's up. If you have the guts to hear yet another piece of extended testimony that goes hard against the grain, dig in.

I know I'm probably going to hear the equilvant of an ad hom against the cop from somebody, that he's a disgruntled worker or suffering from PTSD that causes him to hallucinate memories or something, but it takes a bigger man than that to actually consider what he is saying *might be true.* Something to think about at least.

[edit on 22-9-2009 by bsbray11]

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
That is the main reason I posted this question. I want to see what convinced some of you.

Also. I was responding directly to -Bonez_ who stated in HIS post

"See, what government loyalists do is look at a controlled demolition on YouTube, compare it to the WTC, and then say "it doesn't sound like a demolition, so it must not be one", all while discounting every other piece of evidence."

I then rebutted that his argument because there are 3 new threads a day that refer to the SAME tired ass videos, and I know you can agree there.

I will take a look at the videos and give you my honest take on it. Thanks!

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

And I'm sure you will honestly believe whatever you post. But try to catch yourself "rationalizing" what he is saying, as he says it. What I mean, pay attention to how actively you find yourself trying to think of other things to explain his testimony as he gives it, rather than spending the same time in thought considering how what he is saying could possibly be true. It's no great secret that we really do NOT categorically know everything that transpired that day, so taking all the unknown variables into account, I wonder if you can even imagine how what he is saying could be possible, or if you can't help from trying to "rationalize" it as he goes along?

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Where are the booms when the WTC 1,2 and 7 collapses?

Maybe the FBI has them?

Since the FBI was being busy little bees on 9-11 and running around and confiscating videos and cameras and arresting people trying to photograph and get close to evidence, maybe the FBI tinkered with the sound of the videos they returned.

We really do not know how many videos they did not return do we? Right in the middle of the Bob and Bri home video, we have a segment missing, and the FBI had that video in their possession didn't they?

Google Video Link

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join