It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon to Mt. Weather tunnel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Mt. Weather is common knowledge besides the extent of it's underground operations. The other night someone with extensive military experience from years past (a former Navy Seal) told me he's been there. He informed me of an underground monorail system connecting it with the Pentagon, which was his method only once. On G.E. the crow's fly distance is 47 mi. if I remember correctly. One interesting thing to me was the distance line passed through Dulles Airport. He also said there are monorails from the White House and the Capital Building going to Mt. Weather as well, but he hadn't actually been on them. Not looking for verification as I didn't doubt him for a second as he's someone trustworthy that I know well, just wondering if anyone else has heard of this. Thx.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
My cousin Mary Landrieu who is a Senator from Louisiana gave my family and I passes to everything in Washington D.C. . This was before 9-11 so we had passes to the Whitehouse, Pentagon, FBI and Capitol building etc etc. The only underground monorail I know of is under the capitol mall that transports you to the Capitol building itself. It is a pu@sy train that takes 10 minutes to get from point A to B. Now there could be some top secret train system under the capitol, I wouldn't be shocked in anyway by that, but trains leading to Mount Weather is alittle hard to swallow. The President has Marine 1 and Airforce 1 to take him anywhere in an instant. The Whitehouse has a huge underground command bunker in case of an attack where there is no time for movement of high level officials from here to there. But hey, I am a phlebotomist working at a local parish hospital so what the hell do I know accept use of common sense and the interior workings of a dirty hospital. Keep digging my friend, I am right behind you when it comes to learning the truth.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by RyanLA123

Agreed with the hard to swallow view. Can't say I would've believed it, much less made a thread of it, if it wasn't for the respect I have for the source. I believe him, but this will probably fall under the "all in what you believe" category. I do have one heck of a metal detector though!

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: rygi23

I can not PERSONALLY confirm the train, but today I spoke with a guy that I'm now working with on a regular basis, and he was telling me stories about crazy # he's seen over the years. He's in his 50's now, and he was telling me about the A/V jobs he had done and some of his time in the military doing special forces crap around the world. The conversation somehow drifted to what's underground in the DC area. We work in DC pretty much everyday, so once he told me one crazy story, I asked him what other stories he had. He basically went on to say that "if people knew what was under DC, they'd freak out". I of course asked why he said that, and he went on to describe the areas he had personally been to. He claims that he rode the train from Mount Weather to the Pentagon, and that the tunnels also go to somewhere in Culpeper, VA, the CIA in Langley, VA and some other places I can't remember. He spent a lot of time doing government contracts with a very high secret clearance. His story about the guy who works for the NSA at Ft. Meade was pretty funny, said the guy hasn't come out in like 6 years or something, is socially inept, fat and weird. I like this guy, his stories are pretty cool, too. I'll see if he says anything else interesting enough to post, well, there is plenty just from today, but I mean related to this particular subject. I know quite a few people (6) who have worked at Mt. Weather, and every single one confirms a very large underground city that is self-sustainable and just like the outside world, more or less. Nobody has confirmed a place for an airplane to land in the mountain, yet, but they have confirmed the large helicopter pad is an elevator that goes underground, very, very slowly. My old boss who worked in there said there is a 3 story building inside, and that he believes there are tunnels that not only lead to the base of the mountain (called portals, according to my friend's uncle who was a plumber there), but tunnels that lead to DC. Basically, everyone who has worked there says you can tell there's more you're not allowed to see. Funny how all the veteran A/V guys out here have the craziest stories about government facilities. Hopefully I'll get to work on some of those contracts, sometime. I did just work in an underground facility for Aerospace next to the NRO. That was interesting.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: rygi23

DUMB's are all over, (deep underground military bases) all connected??? Terrible things happening??? Working with aliens???? Take your pick those answers.

new topics

top topics

join