It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A zealous ex-zoloft victim

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Well, for starters, I live in northern Minnesota, in a backwater town in Itasca county. I grew up in a christian home, as were the wishes of my birth mother, of whom I am a mirror image. I went through the motions, I read the bible cover to over, and yet I always felt like there were contradictory ideals and the ritualistic practices just seemed silly to me, as I was always a man of casual-ity. I was on zoloft from the age of seven until 15 due to being the victim of rape and molestation, and a misdiagnosis of manic depression, which I later found was asperger's syndrome. Perhaps more on that later. When I was on zoloft I was practically zombified, my awakened kundalini diminishing ever closer to numbness. In this time of dulling my pineal gland, I clung to the essences of memories of feeling "alive" while reading about love stories (I'm a hopeless romantic) and other fond memories I refused to let go, as I felt my humanity slipping away into an abyss of docility. When I stopped ingesting my toxic ambrosia my mind shift was comparable to Plato's allegory of the cave, or like a blind man being given sight. I began to feel truth vibrating through me again, the passion I had once had in a distant memory for life. It took me 4 years to reverse the effects of zoloft, which included tattered relationships, atrophied self-esteem, and an almost neglect of endorphins.

Moving on, after my awareness of who I was after coming upon the term "empath", I began to discover the way I veiwed and interacted with people wasn't all that common. I researched further and found Kundalini, the cause for my never-dying flame of passion for something unseen (truth,justice, etc.) , and also came upon Krishna's works, which blew my mind after I pieced it together proceeding watching Zeitgeist. From there I accidentally discovered Montalk's wonderful site, and from there researched the IRS conspiracies, and of course, one of my obsessions with no apparent reason behind it, Aliens. I've now compiled over 10 GB of data on all of these things, spanning from resource economy to the reptilians. I hope to expand my knowledge and share my ideas with others, and interact with some who may, for once, not view me as completely looney. Thanks for hearing me out, and if you have any questions (new members or veterans) I will answer them to the best of my ability. I'm not shy. Drop me a line.

-he_who_supplants

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Welcome and a well written nice post.

I look forward to hearing your opinions on the subjects that interest you.

We are all looneys here!!!

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by he_who_supplants

You sound like a really interesting person.

Perfect for ATS.

As a follower of "The Way" and a long time UFO/Alien buff I hope that you have not given up on the OT/NT interpretation of "life".

The OT/NT is much more bizarre than the UFO/Alien enigma. Actually both are probably referring to the same "test".

Whatever has happened to you is probably explained within the pages of The Word.

You wrote....
...the cause for my never-dying flame of passion for something unseen (truth,justice, etc.)

Yeshua said...
"I am the way, the truth, and the life.... you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.... “the spirit of truth will guide you into all truth .”...
“If you abide in my word…Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”

Blessed are they that hunger and thirst after justice, for they shall have their fill.

I would really be interested in reading your thoughts on those pesky "Aliens".

Having had my own "experiences" with "them"... all help/expertise would be very appreciated.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Can you go more into getting off of Zoloft? I made that mistake and now when I don't have any I have parasthesia really bad (electric shocks). How did you do it?

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by GTORick

honestly, I can't say I did any more than quit cold turkey....I apologize that I cannot help you. You will be in my prayers. It might do you some good to ask montalk, a good friend of mine. message him on montalk.net.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by KOGDOG

If you're referring to the Old Testament and The new testament, I have read through them fervently, and have found much truth in them, however tainted they have become by mistranslation and misinterpretation through the ages. I do not, however, take them as literally as many of my church members have. I see it this way: If I cannot decide for myself and stand on my own two feet of intuition and decide what MY living truth is as I interpret it, without any consultation from my pastor, then who am I to say I know god? Knowing OF him and KNOWING him are two very different things. I think Jesus may have referred to adhering to the ideas he embodied as opposed to worshipping him as we do today.....I don't see much of a point to take time out of our day to sing (like in church) in front of him when our actions and thoughts should sing to the I AM like a chorus of a thousand angels. Then again, as aforementioned, I am a man of casual-ity. Religion is one day a week. Spirituality is 24/7/365, in my opinion. I am very open minded and do not wish to offend anyone. I only wish to discuss.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Yeeaahh, stay away from those psych meds, ... the truth is, ... it is still unclear how most of them work ! They do not understand how they help, just that one of the many side effects may supress certain symptoms.

I had quite a bout with SSRI's, ....

well anyways, welcome. Come in, have a seat, ..... want some hard lemonade ?? here you go.

whats that ??

No, that is definitely NOT an ecstacy pill floating on top, .... geez.

Is it hot ?? I'm hot.

[edit on 22-9-2009 by IntastellaBurst]

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Irish Matador

I appreciate that sentiment
I wouldn't have this community be any other way. Insanity is defined as committing the same act repetitively and expecting varied results. Considering the patterns in psychology and human nature, who of us is NOT insane? You tell me.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   

I relate to you and your introduction. That is rare.

Welcome he_who_supplants. Appropriate name too.

Your lifeforce is stronger than ever. Actually I can feel it.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Hazelnut

Thank you. I'm glad we had that moment of connection. I feel the same way with the life force deal. Atreyu helps me with that
. The song "Blow" in particular.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

Personally, I think they have a placebo effect and also have a chemical instilled within them that furthers the calcification of the Pineal gland (A.K.A. Third Eye chakra phys. manifestation), and also makes the N.W.O. agenda alot easier, considering shrinks throw pills at you before they even go in depth as to what your "mental problems" are.

Also, thank you for adding to the feeling of being welcome here. Mike's Hard lemonade is pretty tasty.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   

I understand.

Those "churches" ran me out of 'em..... fun times.

"They" now gang stalk me. :-)

Your intro caught my attention because of it's candor, your stated "expertise" in the "UFO/Alien" phenomena, and your desire for "truth & justice".

Rang a bell.... as in you may well have been born "different" & therefore were attacked from birth by those who are of a different "bloodline".

The Bible verses were just a quick note on a similar perspective on life & what defines one person from a "different" genealogy.

The "Alien/UFO" subject is at the heart of who & why one person is "one way".... and the other person is of a different "way".

If you seek "truth" you will be hated and persecuted....... from birth.

We are known by the "means" that we use to achieve our "goals"...

So if possible briefly what conclusions did you come to concerning these.... "Aliens"???

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by KOGDOG

I may have accidentally over-upped my "expertise". I'm far from an expert. However I feel that I have been abducted, I wake up very often with sleep paralysis and soon after pass out to awake with a pounding migraine. When I was under the influence of salvia, I kept seeing myself in the mirror as another entity. I can't really explain it, but I "saw" my true essence, or more like felt it. It was indeed not human.

It's a touchy subject, those invaders, and their influence. I believe in most of the bases for the "ancient astronaut" theory, though there are many holes that need to be filled in. I also have read deeply into David Icke's works, however skeptical I am of it, I believe most of what he says fits together with our current state of affairs, especially here in the US. I have also read into the Cassiopeian transcripts, which also fit with everything I else I put it against. I believe that humanity has fallen far from utopia due to genetic hybridizing and also the deletion of certain coding from our usable DNA. I also believe the alleged Men In Black are not a part of the immediate governmental forces, but a ET race tampering with our discovery of truth. It comes down to choosing your side, either service to self, or service to others. In that sense, it doesn't matter what you adhere to ideally, because I think everything can be boiled down to building of one's self and only one's self, or partly for self but more for the whole of humanity.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   

What I meant by "not human" was not of alien descent, but rather something much more than a electronic signals and programmed thoughts due to certain parameters put on one's mind. I don't intend to glorify myself, and it came across as such, I apologize.

new topics

top topics

join