It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VeriChip shares jump after H1N1 patent license win

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
"(Reuters) - Shares of VeriChip Corp (CHIP.O) tripled after the company said it had been granted an exclusive license to two patents, which will help it to develop implantable virus detection systems in humans.

The patents, held by VeriChip partner Receptors LLC, relate to biosensors that can detect the H1N1 and other viruses, and biological threats such as methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus, VeriChip said in a statement.

The technology will combine with VeriChip's implantable radio frequency identification devices to develop virus triage detection systems."

www.reuters.com...

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by thereaintnospoon
"(Reuters) - Shares of VeriChip Corp (CHIP.O) tripled after the company said it had been granted an exclusive license to two patents, which will help it to develop implantable virus detection systems in humans.

The patents, held by VeriChip partner Receptors LLC, relate to biosensors that can detect the H1N1 and other viruses, and biological threats such as methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus, VeriChip said in a statement.

The technology will combine with VeriChip's implantable radio frequency identification devices to develop virus triage detection systems."

www.reuters.com...

I guess this is how they will get to chip everyone? By making them get the H1N1 vaccination which will contain the RFID chip?

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Seems so bloody obvious now! This is really very big news when you consider all the angles. Very big indeed. I've been trying to use my conspiracy/awakening knowledge for financial gain (if you can't beat 'em) I'm kicking myself for not seeing this.

I cancelled everything and stayed home today I was anxious, panicky I knew something big was going to happen today, I think this is it.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Big news indeed. Thanks for the (not-so) uplifting post.

As much discussion as there is on this matter, there is one simple solution. Don't get vaccinated. The government is woefully understaffed and incapable of forcing every single resident to be vaccinated, and I'm at the point of not giving half a sh-t about what the fear mongers say. Sadly, I can believe all the theories involving chips, vaccinations and population control. What I can not come to terms with are these half-assed theories that the government is not only willing, but CAPABLE of enforcing mandatory vaccinations on a national level. Not only will every vaccination center be bombed, shot up and burned to the ground in the case of forced vaccinations, but if you haven't noticed our gov't is almost legally retarded. If anyone thinks they could successfully pull this off they are not only ignoring the amount of coordination and man-power that would be necessary, but they are selling themselves and their brothers and sisters short.
I find it's generally the people who refer to everyone else as "sheeple" and the likes that believe the gov't is capable of this. Do people not realize they sound idiotic, egotistical and downright insulting when they call human beings "sheeple". Not everyone is going to buy a megaphone and start spouting this stuff off on the side of the road. Hell, if I passed you or you passed me in the day to day, we would most likely have no clue that the other is always thinking about this subject matter.
Get off your high horses, get off your doomsday horses....resist and live on.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by VirginiaGreen

Let's hope that the vaccinations will not be mandatory for everyone!

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I don't think this is an all or nothing move. Within a few years there are going to be all kinds of 'benefits' and 'features' to having the chip. Alerting the authorities about what sickness you may or may not be suffering from will be good news for everyone else won't it? The perfect control measure, the perfect pharmaceutical consumer.

This news needs bumpage...bump...

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by sharps

I tend to agree with you on that one. I can never see them implementing this without covering the wolf in sheep's clothing. Like almost everything else, they would need to trick us into thinking whatever BS they have, in this case the chip, is good for us. Like I said though, it's easy, don't get the chip!

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I've been telling everyone for over ten years that when they get around to "chipping" everyone, it will be a combination RF, Biometric, and GPS implant. Everyone has always concentrated on the RF aspect, but the Bio and GPS tech have huge implications as well.

Thanks for posting this - prevention and early detection of thousands of diseases will be the selling point to end all selling points.

People need to wake up and get over their denial, it's completely possible that the majority will get on board with this tech and make it mandatory. This isn't something that is going to be forced on an unwilling population, they'll do a plenty good job of making the majority want it - and once that happens, the minority is out of luck.

edit - besides the whole detection/prevention aspect of this Biometric tech, it also has the ability to work together with the GPS and RF tech to accomplish things like virtually ending driving under the influence - yet another strong selling point.

It's completely possible that this tech could end up being used for preventing and targeting Cancer cells - at that point, it's a done deal.

[edit on 21-9-2009 by maus80]

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Couldn't they also make them attach to DNA strands? Each person would emitt a different frequency pattern enabling an endless amount of control.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Which leads me to one HUGE question I have when it comes to implant technology:

How will they mass-implement the combination RF/Bio/GPS implants without ending the ultra-profitable war on drugs? If it can tell (and broadcast) exactly what is in your bloodstream and in what quantities, wouldn't that throw a huge wrench in the gears of one of the worlds largest cash cows?

PS - Let's cut it out with the ignorant - "Well it's not an issue, because I'll never get one - period." type responses in implant related threads. Who cares? Unless it's a "Will you get an implant?" thread you are adding NOTHING to the conversation.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
From my thread on the reasons why eventually the majority will want the chip:

The RF technology:
Capable of storing and transmitting digital information. This information is dynamic and can be updated at any time. It can also store and transmit biometric and GPS information. When used in combination with GPS technology, can provide the ultimate in identity protection, leading to widespread and possibly enforced use as identification and secure digital payment method.

Can interface with smart homes, smart appliances including computers, smart vehicles and GPS systems, all kinds of stores, gyms and exercise equipment, the internet, cellphones, video games, public transit, public libraries, border crossings, post offices, toll booths, and tanning beds.

Will allow retail stores to offer discounts for customers participating in their RF shopping membership programs.

Can prevent numerous crimes that require a lot of time and labor, while also streamlining punishment and payment for non-violent crimes.

The Biometric Chip:
Capable of detecting an array of health problems, monitoring vital signs, and conducting instant blood tests. These will be sold mostly from a health and emergency prevention angle. It is possible they will be used to monitor children and teens for drug use. They may also be used to prevent driving or operating heavy machinery under the influence. They may also be used in combination with other technologies to safely shut down vehicles and heavy machinery during a health emergency. These will probably also be used in combination with GPS implant coordinates to provide streamlined emergency services.

Can prevent accidental overdose.

Can send instant health updates to your computer, television, cellphone, or any other lifechip compatible interface.

Are able to alert parents of health issues with their children. This will be a strong selling point. Stories in the news will range from instant response to anaphylactic shock, to preventing diabetic coma, to life saving alerts of accidental drowning.

Can completely put an end to all driving/operating heavy machinery under the influence of drugs or alcohol.

Are able to interface with hospital tech to prevent and drastically reduce misdiagnosis, incorrect medication, and many other hospital errors, also including pharmacy errors.

The GPS function:
Will be fought over, and strongly for, with quite a lot of fervor. The arguments in favor of this technology will include streamlined emergency services, the protection of children, and adults, against kidnapping. The ability to streamline the location and arrest of criminals. Strict adherence to all posted speed limits, enforced by satellite with tickets instantly issued digitally.

Can create a digital travel log mapping every coordinate ever visited on earth, also providing directions on how to return.

Can send instant local emergency updates including nearby fires, explosions, natural disasters and so on to your computer, television, cellphone, or any other PLD compatible interface.

Provide absolute digital coordinates as proof in court cases where location of suspect at time of crime is crucial.

Ensure that all students remain on school grounds at all times unless checked out of the PLD system.

Can interface with smart homes, smart appliances, all signed and approved PLD systems.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by maus80

They will just come up with another illegal drug to mask and fool the censors into not detecting illegal drugs and just make even more money off of drug addicts.

If you build it they will come. It's why you build things in the first place.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Duplicate post the computer gremlins are at play again.

Help me Ashley D and sick the Gnomes on them!

[edit on 21/9/09 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
This is very important info and should be bumped for everyone to read.

I can see it now.... Rahm Emanuel stands before a crowd and announces that only those chipped should be allowed to travel and/or bank.... For our own safety due to the 'terrorists' - what else?

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
reply to post by maus80

They will just come up with another illegal drug to mask and fool the censors into not detecting illegal drugs and just make even more money off of drug addicts.

If you build it they will come. It's why you build things in the first place.

I just think that that information, the long list of who is using what illicit drug will be held until it can be used to further their agenda. By either blackmailing you into something or by using you as a very profitable cash cow for the drugs trade.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by maus80

PS - Let's cut it out with the ignorant - "Well it's not an issue, because I'll never get one - period." type responses in implant related threads. Who cares? Unless it's a "Will you get an implant?" thread you are adding NOTHING to the conversation.

Well if that is all that was stated then it indeed would add nothing to the conversation. When it is proposed as a solution for mandatory/widespread vaccinations/chipping then it has every reason to be posted here. But I'm done, I can tell you are not in the business of looking for a solution yet, only still identifying the problem and how it is being implemented.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Sheesh. Put RFID and implant in the same thought and people go nuts.

This patent has nothing to do with H1N1 injections. And it has nothing to do with tracking people.

The patent is for implantable virus detection devices. This is about developing sensors to detect the presence of viruses and bacteria in the body. Sounds like a long shot to me. I wonder what sort of technology would be used.

[edit on 9/21/2009 by Phage]

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
Sheesh. Put RFID and implant in the same thought and people go nuts.

This patent has nothing to do with H1N1 injections. And it has nothing to do with tracking people.

The patent is for implantable virus detection devices. This is about developing sensors to detect the presence of viruses and bacteria in the body. Sounds like a long shot to me. I wonder what sort of technology would be used.

[edit on 9/21/2009 by Phage]

It's probably going to be used in conjunction with nanotechnology (nano-bots) or, at least, that may be the long term hope.

Phage, you're so rational. What are you doing here?

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
There are already tests, cheap tests, for the viruses they mentioned, so why would we need this? I don't understand how this can be?

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Alex Jones weighs in on this

top topics

join