It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Galactic Federation of Light is a CI-Ltd(Central Intelligence Limited Corporation) Disinfo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I will be putting the link for everyone here in just a few . I have been on the fence about all this, more on the, don't think so side. I am a healthy skeptic. So, what is weird is how this all synchronized when I saw the post yesterday about the GFL again!!

I actually emailed Mark Huber yesterday telling him that their is so much disinfo out there. Like NESARA, and then it was said that the real one is GESARA, then it just goes on and on. I happen to know that NESARA was never enacted, and where in the hell they came up with GESARA on another website, I have no clue. I'm thinking to myself, okay, this is all getting really ridiculous and my BS meter really got to the 100% mark this morning and it started yesterday! It basically stayed around 95% with all this till I get answers. Well, I got them this morning!

I actually got an email back from them and he even told me that to look to the skies between 9:09am the 21st and 12:00pm on the 22nd and I may even (get a message) because they will be decloaking over all major cities in the US! Yeah, right!
Decloaking in past posts on Rumor Mill!!This was back in 2004 that this was posted in another article!

Okay, I got a message, it is almost like he knew that I go to Rumor Mill News, or someone does, or it is just synchronization, (happens to me a lot). Whatever it is, take a look, and all you beLIEvers can now just stop posting anything to do with the GFL, you are being fooled into a disinfo plot that has everything to do with money laundering by the IRS Billionaire Boys Club!!

Remember CIA-Nazi are mind control experts on the human being and are duping a very large following!! And I feel that Miss Goodchild, was/is under mind control, and truly thought that it was real. It is called voice to skull microwaves. Here is an article on Icke's forum from 2007.

www.davidicke.com...

The list of every single so-called ascended masters are on this list as ALIAS's . It will be the 2nd link: Nevada Corporations Commisioners Records.

Enjoy the freedom from GFL posts, I hope.

I am having a problem with my links, itis not working for some reason! So here is at least one that is working! Thanks.

www.theantechamber.net...

[edit on 9/21/2009 by stardust1955]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Just re-posting to get this out there! Anyone that is into this GFL is being severly duped. I'm going to post this again. Maybe I worded the post wrong the first time. I just happen to get this on RMN the day he told me to look to the skies. I'm just trying to get this out here to save people from this crap. Or to inform them, to wake up please.
And this is pretty serious stuff. Should definitely read, I was almost afraid to post it, honestly.

Okay, now, more links so you can compare all the info I just found to these websites. You may have to dig for all the names that are on this. There is also an expose' on Commander Hatonn, Dove, and St. Germain in the document that is linked. So here ya go, have fun.

www.galacticfriends.com...

www.grt-intel.com... Click on "Breaking News" to see it.

[edit on 9/23/2009 by stardust1955]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Interesting, thanks stardust, I'll be looking into your links and reading the info you have provided.

This will change my view on the GFL and it's existance.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by LeTan

You are more than welcome, I am a real true blue human being, and I hate seeing people get severely duped by what I just found, or, someone wanted me to find it, it was weird. Or, like I said, synchronization.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
So this says there is no GFL, right? How do we know there isn't? Perhaps this is info put out by TPTB.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Darky5K

Check it out, I even have VK Durham's website you might find interesting. That is actually were it came from.

www.theantechamber.net...

You will find out so much it will make your head spin on this site.

And here is where I found it the day of the Breaking News.
www.rumormillnews.com...
And you can read about Rayelan Allan that has this news.
www.rayelan.com...
Very good site, well worth the reads that are one there. Some intel too.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Third page doesn't work, but I'll check them out. But I do mean what I ask, how do we know this isn't disinfo?

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Thnx for all the info, good find my friend S&F. How did you get into this, i mean you had to dig for this stuff.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Darky5K

There, I fixed Raye's link. Read about her. She was married to a CIA man. The October Surprise in 1979. Just read it please.
And you always have to go with your gut, what you feel inside, and I knew, by reading "a lot", that there was just something not right, like, why drawn artsy pictures, instead of real pictures, and now, where are all the vids they were suppose to have taken in Peru. And always excuses, or another, oopps, guess we have to try again, for how many years now has this been going on? Just trying to make a point, not being mean.

[edit on 9/24/2009 by stardust1955]

[edit on 9/24/2009 by stardust1955]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

No, actually, like I said, it just happened to be on Rumor Mill News the next day after the email I received. But it was kinda inside a Chris Story post. Weird. And now I can't find it. Go Figure. And thank you by the way. I wanted to get this out.

new topics

top topics

join